Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Sinful Ninja
heart

Hello!

Predatorial Ladykiller

[I was in Towns 2, trying to figure out how to get a house, when I found a user called The Cae. I don't know what to think.]

Sapphire Otter

Anon Caedere
[I was in Towns 2, trying to figure out how to get a house, when I found a user called The Cae. I don't know what to think.]

(( xD That's kinda funny. Did you get your house yet? ))

Predatorial Ladykiller

RandomKate

(( xD That's kinda funny. Did you get your house yet? ))

[No. I have no idea what I'm doing.]

Sexy Noob

RandomKate
Sinful Ninja
heart

Hello!
Hi biggrin

Sapphire Otter

Anon Caedere
[No. I have no idea what I'm doing.]

(( You know where the bacon shack is, right? ))

Predatorial Ladykiller

RandomKate
(( You know where the bacon shack is, right? ))

[Nope.]

Sapphire Otter

Anon Caedere
[Nope.]

(( Guess you didn't play the bacon Olympics game. ^^' Umm... When you spawn into Towns from the normal tab above *World, Towns 2* you need to go southeast. There will be a pier further southeast where some dude is standing on a boat. Should be a house icon above him. ))

Predatorial Ladykiller

RandomKate

(( Guess you didn't play the bacon Olympics game. ^^' Umm... When you spawn into Towns from the normal tab above *World, Towns 2* you need to go southeast. There will be a pier further southeast where some dude is standing on a boat. Should be a house icon above him. ))

[I got lost and gave up. I have other things to do anyway.]

Sapphire Otter

Anon Caedere
[I got lost and gave up. I have other things to do anyway.]

(( I would help you find it if I could find you. ^^' ))

Predatorial Ladykiller

RandomKate
(( I would help you find it if I could find you. ^^' ))

[I found the pier, but there isn't anyone there.]

Sapphire Otter

Anon Caedere
[I found the pier, but there isn't anyone there.]

(( You sure you're at the right one? There's some sign that says "Screaming Daggers". Just follow the path all the way to the shore where the guy should be. ))

Predatorial Ladykiller

RandomKate

(( You sure you're at the right one? There's some sign that says "Screaming Daggers". Just follow the path all the way to the shore where the guy should be. ))

[Found it. My main's gonna have a fluff now.]

Sapphire Otter

Anon Caedere
[Found it. My main's gonna have a fluff now.]

(( Yay! You found it! ^^ I think you get stuck with a Pegafluff if you had the soul item. ))

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: Oh the peaceful isle de gambino. Such a peaceful place during the summer. That is, until now. Everything seems fine now. Your fellow gaians are galavanting around the island with those adorable little fluffs. You may even have one of your own. All is well as far as you know.

You find yourself near an alleyway when a sound catches your attention. It definitely doesn't sound like the cutesy tones of the fluffs. This sound is more of a sloshing or liquid sound. You walk down the alley and see a box on what looks like a brand new matress. You decide to throw away your suspicions on why a matress is in a dirty alley and staying clean and reach for the box. Upon grabbing the box you see a note. "The cute things are the most dangerous. You'll need this where you're going." The ominous note distracts you from the matress splitting into its true components. A gang of vagabond fluffs. They overwhelm you and you fall unconscious.

When you wake you see a blue slime with what looks like a sheep's pelt on it. You back away in fear when a devilishly handsome man comes and calls the slime back. He tosses the box back to you. The man and the slime leave.
~ a slime in fluff's clothing

Kate rubbed her head as the man and slime left. She last recalled being unexpectedly attacked by a group of fluffs. "No idea what just happened," she said, bringing herself back to her feet. The mage dusted off her uniform and looked back at where the two had disappeared to. "Did they save me or just found me laying around here?" One thing for sure, she needed to get out of that alley in case those fluffs returned. Taking a quick look around her surroundings, she made her way back to the streets before anything else could happen.

(( Thank you for the message! ^^ ))
(( FFFFFFF. No touchies of the wishies! :c ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff