Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Quote:

The Phantom Gifter

Upon unwrapping the gift, she gasped as she spotted the blue crystals attached to a gold necklace. It was the same crystals that she had been using for her enchanted bindings. "Where did you find this??" she immediately asked, lifting the necklace up. "I can use this as a spare! I just need to enchant these crystals too and it'll be perfect! Thank you!"

(( Thank you for the message! You made her happy with this necklace. In case she loses her current. ))

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: I wouldn't want such a nice anon to be all alone on her day at the beach. Maybe these friends can hide you from Arron as well...
Happy Unbirthday!
- Mad as a Hatter Anon

"Huh?!" Suddenly, a mass amount of people arrived at the beach. It seemed it was more than just a few 'friends'. "I-I was fine alone!" Kate's index fingers began tapping each other with her head tilted towards the sand below her. "I'm use to it."

(( XD It's too late! Thank you for the message and groupies! ))

Sapphire Otter

Quote:

-- The Tea Goddess

Once more with a smile, she accepted the cup of tea from the woman. "Ah! Thank you, Tea Goddess," she said, taking a sip right after. Tea was one of her favorite hot brews. Her face lit up with the delicious taste her in mouth. "Ahh! Nothing can beat tea! Oh... Well, except wine. But in a hot brew contest, nothing!"

(( Thank you for the message! ))
(( OH MAH GAWD. WHHHHYY?? THANK YOU, BUT WHHHYY?? ))

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
You don't know I'm around
I know where you've been
I know where you are bound
I know where you live
I know where you sleep
You don't even know me
But my love for you runs deep
I see you in my dreams
I want me in your's too
I want you to know and love me
But there is no way to tell you
This is how it's going to be
It will, and has never changed
I'll continue to be your stalker
Don't think that I'm deranged
I love you but you'll never know
Cuz I'm your silent stalker
I'll continue watching you; well,
Until I kill and find another...

The Stalker Anon

Kate was enjoying her time at the beach while awaiting the hour where she could ditch her current attire and throw something normal on. She was drawing strange figures in the sand. To her, it was simply trying to get a spell to work on sand. The mage was unaware of who was watching her, however. "Man... I just can't get it to work," she said as the sand she was experimenting on laid still. "Raise, sand! Just raise!"

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
The words erotic themed,
No more acting politely,
Or as sweet as she once seemed,
She moves her hips with intent,
And her mouth drips words of lust,
Cerulean eyes are hot and bent,
On forming a physical trust,
She beckons to you from the dark,
And gives a little grin,
She won't pull if there's no spark,
If you don't wish to sin,
She leaves a gift with a letter,
Written this night for you,
Answer her call if there's nothing better,
Tonight for you to do,
"If you want me say the word,
And I'll return this night,
I won't take what is not offered,
And till then I'll be out of sight."

-X-

"Uhh..." She rubbed the back of her head, an awkward smile placed on her face. "Sorry. Gonna have to pass."

----

~Box moves~
Hm? *Peeks over and spots a pair of dragon eyes from within* There's something alive in there??
~Box is opened and Pwee's head pops out~
D'AAAWWW! IT'S A PWEE! *Huggles the little Moga* Yay! A new Moga for my collection!

(( Thank you for the message! You made her happy. xD ))

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: It would be lovely to dance with you after you die, holding your head up to look into your beautiful glazed eyes. The pallor of your skin, the cold of your flesh, they would be the most gorgeous thing I have ever laid eyes on. I'd press my lips to your hand, and ask you "may I have this dance?". You silence would sound like the sweetest consent, and I'd dance with you till my arms grew tired. Then, oh so carefully, I'd lay you back down, shutting your eyes for you and bidding you goodnight.

She shivered upon reading the message. "Good thing I'm not dying anytime soon," she said, placing the note on a nearby table. The mage crossed her arms while taking another glance at the message. "And, don't attempt anything. Someone else would be unhappy at the same time."

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: I never gone this long without arguing with myself before. It's refreshing. Not sure I like the silence, though. I'll leave you be for now, my dear. I've got cooking to do. Dream of me!

"You get use to the silence. However, I usually end up arguing with someone else..." Her eyes shot over to a teal haired teen who stared back at her.

"What..?"

"Also... The dreaming part, creepy."

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: Since your name is RandomKate, I decided to be a bit random on your gift! But I thought it would look nice with your current adorable avatar!

(( These are definitely random. Doesn't go with the current as it's my character just being herself buuuut, maybe a future outfit? Thank you! Also, apologizes for taking so long with the reply. I was kinda in a slump at the time. ))

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
standing 'round,
with your piles of books
and thought,
"this one deserves a doodle".

Take this image,
and if it pleases you,
I hope you will allow it
to bring a smile
upon your face.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u61/SakuraJaganshi/Art/2df45d84-55c3-45cc-89b0-ab30c9348bad_zps5da993b3.jpg?t=1372897757

--Your friendly neighborhood stalker

"You saw me wh-" Before she could finish, Kate spotted a picture attached to the note. It was a drawn picture of herself. She didn't know whether to be scared that a stalker just drew a picture of her or honored someone did something like this for her. "Well... I'm just gonna forget the stalker part for now, alright? As of now... I love it! But, who's the name on the book?"

(( Haha... Very funny. >.> Anyway! EEEEEEEEEEE! I LOVE IT! SHE LOVES IT! THIS IS PERFECT! THANK YOUS! <3 <3 ))

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: After having raised goodness knows how many fluffs, you've decided to take a break. Taking a seat in the shade, watching the chaos of random fluff dancing as well as various other fluff activities, you are, for the most oddly finding a bit of calm and peace. That is, until you hear the music stop and a sudden shriek. Turning your head sharply, you spy a certain blue-haired girl standing in the middle of the street, surrounded by a plethora of fluffs, all of them staring at her with wide, hopeful eyes, several of them bouncing around her in excitement. Looking to the girl again, you see an empty bag of marshmallows in her hand. Ah, that would explain things...

Getting to your feet, you wander over to her, shooing the fluffs away as you do.

"Oh...th-th-thank you!" She stammers nervously, watching as the last of the fluffs scurry away. "I j-just wanted to f-feed them...I d-didn't think they would all r-run up to m-me..."

Giving you a nervous, but grateful look, she gently pushes a gift into your hands before scurrying off on her way. Knowing the routine by now, you let her be on her way and look down at the gift, smiling lightly at the familiar tag that reads simply 'From: Frightened Mermaid Anon'

"Yeeah..," she said, rubbing the back of her head with a goofy smile. "They seem to really love marshmallows. My little Pegafluff is about the same." With the conversation done, the girl gently pushed a gift box into Kate's hands. Hurrying along her way, the mage shouted, "cya, River!" as she watched her disappear from her sights. She gave a quick glance at the box in her hands before making her way back home.

(( Riiiivvveeer. <3 Thank you, dear! ))

15,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
In fact, by now, you should have started running
Very few trolls ever get away scott free
Even if you've never trolled me
Reality is, I just like to troll trolls, so long as I don't get caught, 'lest they make me roll.

Sincerely, a random gift troll

(( User Image Gawd dammit! Who are you? SHOW YOURSELF, COWARD! Okay, smart move, but SHOW YOURSELF NAO! You will first be loved. Second... I don't know yet. ))

Sapphire Otter

Mulanann
razz

Hello!

15,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
RandomKate
Mulanann
razz