Fluffy Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 213 ]
Total Votes:[ 213 ]

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
WTF Fate XD, that's so much. I feel like I'm taking advantage of you and your want for art.

if 3 days is up and you win that have you what I'm supposed to draw ready?

you've read all the rules on what's being drawn?

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Waist up full color, and I've already got it picked out. You think I'd go in on an auction with no choice for the prize? XD

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
GentlemonMatt
Waist up full color, and I've already got it picked out. You think I'd go in on an auction with no choice for the prize? XD

I've just never seen you settle on an avi for long or show any art of OC's or anything XD
So I didn't know what you'd pick if you won.

each person that bid I creep their profiles and stuff cuz they've been art collectors and I peek at what they've been getting drawn just so it's on my mind if they won.

Fashionable Darling

dragon_knight_of_fire
gummie_sourball
i hope your internet is working better later. 3nodding
it is fun when that happens. i love changing my avi a lot too, but i try to keep it the same during events.
lawls....that's not a hobo XD still it's cute.
you're not bad! i like the chibi with the sword (the one with all black and red) it's cute. whee
nah it usually only works good or semi good during the day I heard they were tweekin' et at nigh XD dats why its all fuuuuuuu
but again its been a long asssssss time too.........
nah its not a hobo I was MAKING one before dis one XD ehehehhe but changed mah mind XD
ehehehheh its not bad bad just not awesome or great XD ehehehheheheh tablet its new to meh and I dis like this system it gave meh I think I could make it so much better but yeah......I ish cheap XD eheehhehhe
and gimp takes a long a** time to load.....and I am lazy~
I usually never try and keep it the same XD I always try to make alot of crazy shizz ehhehhehhe
sometimes I do the same ones or similar ones if I really liked it or someting, like my DODO!!! ehehheheheh
love dat lil guy X3
oh i see. hopefully it stops derping soon.
lawls. XD
it's still cute. 3nodding

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
Lovely art! I would love some, if you have the time and the inclination. biggrin

Adored Cat

20,450 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
gummie_sourball
dragon_knight_of_fire
gummie_sourball
it is fun when that happens. i love changing my avi a lot too, but i try to keep it the same during events.
you're not bad! i like the chibi with the sword (the one with all black and red) it's cute. whee
nah it usually only works good or semi good during the day I heard they were tweekin' et at nigh XD dats why its all fuuuuuuu
nah its not a hobo I was MAKING one before dis one XD ehehehhe but changed mah mind XD
ehehehheh its not bad bad just not awesome or great XD ehehehheheheh tablet its new to meh and I dis like this system it gave meh I think I could make it so much better but yeah......I ish cheap XD eheehhehhe
I usually never try and keep it the same XD I always try to make alot of crazy shizz ehhehhehhe
sometimes I do the same ones or similar ones if I really liked it or someting, like my DODO!!! ehehheheheh
love dat lil guy X3
lawls. XD
you and me both XD ehahahahhahahahha
eh I guess XD sorta cute. I thinks the blue ones is cuter XD than the red

Fashionable Darling

dragon_knight_of_fire
gummie_sourball
dragon_knight_of_fire
gummie_sourball
love dat lil guy X3
lawls. XD
i like the red one. 3nodding

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I passed out on the couch for a bit earlier.

Still alittle groggy XD

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
gummie_sourball
dragon_knight_of_fire
gummie_sourball
dragon_knight_of_fire
gummie_sourball
love dat lil guy X3
lawls. XD
its not like I dont like it XD it just doesnt seem as cute in terms of cuteness XD ehehehhehehehhe
you know if you post in that thread you might get one too! XD ehehehheheheehhe

Fashionable Darling

dragon_knight_of_fire
gummie_sourball
dragon_knight_of_fire
gummie_sourball
dragon_knight_of_fire
gummie_sourball
love dat lil guy X3
lawls. XD
its not like I dont like it XD it just doesnt seem as cute in terms of cuteness XD ehehehhehehehhe
you know if you post in that thread you might get one too! XD ehehehheheheehhe
different tastes. 3nodding
but i gotta do dice rolls and stuff like that. i'm horrible at remembering to add that to my posts. emotion_facepalm
*wobbles in* Evening all.

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
╰☆╮User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.╰☆╮

Hmm.....

╰☆╮User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.╰☆╮

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Aisling the Dreamer

*gently pushes over*

saw you were unsteady there XP
J Lone Wolf
Aisling the Dreamer

*gently pushes over*

saw you were unsteady there XP
T^T Owwie.

...Actually I cannot be bothered getting up now. >.> *makes herself comfy on the ground*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff