Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victim count

+1 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Quote:
You are at the park, playing with your pet fluff. Your fluff stops for a moment and it bounces towards a tree. It bounces back to you, with a rose in its mouth. Your fluff's eyes grow heavy and it falls asleep, dropping the rose. When you picked up the rose, you notice a goldish liquid leaking from the bite marks.

The tree's leaves suddenly rustle as a man with longish black hair and copper skin drops down. He wears a pair of black overalls, black work boots, a black workshirt, black gloves with padded sleeves, a red patterned bandana on his neck, and a black eye mask with white eyes. The man glares at you as he gets up from the impact. He sprints without hesitation and snags your fluff. He leaps onto the wall, climbs it like a panicked cat, and slides down on the other side to escape. You ran out the park's exit and to where that thief landed. A small sack was found at the site. You decided to take it before a cop ran to you.

"Hey you!" He shouts.

You face the cop.

"That perpetrator was the Rose Thief. He has been stealing fluffs from many people and I see that he has taken your's. Don't worry; We'll get him." He tips his hat to you and walked towards his police car. You open the sack and took the item out.

And did they come in handy. Most fluffs were shaved then boiled to death since their carcasses make delicious snack items. Their sheered fluff was sold into the black market for a high price.

((Only a knight or a police avatar can stop me!))
No one dares to come and stop me?

A Lunatic

50,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Survivor 150
Boiling takes away all the food's flavour. You would have been better off roasting them. They're fluffs, not lobsters for goodness sakes.
Chrystal Liena

According to my research, their tender bodies melt when heated. The only way to cook them was to boil them alive.
Looks like I may get away with the crime this time!

Hilarious Genius

9,450 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Chrystal Liena
Boiling takes away all the food's flavour. You would have been better off roasting them. They're fluffs, not lobsters for goodness sakes.

yum_sausage emotion_omnomnom

Heroic Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Lady Jinx Hoki
Chrystal Liena

cant get ma h fluff he is on ma head let me introduce you to HIS INFLUFFNAL MAJESTY

Hilarious Genius

9,450 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
EdoDragon 954
Lady Jinx Hoki
Chrystal Liena

cant get ma h fluff he is on ma head let me introduce you to HIS INFLUFFNAL MAJESTY

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

Heroic Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Lady Jinx Hoki
EdoDragon 954
Lady Jinx Hoki
Chrystal Liena

lawl now stand up when say your silly name but then quickly fall to your knees an forsake all others befo HIS INFLUFFNAL MAJESTY twisted

Hilarious Genius

9,450 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
EdoDragon 954
Lady Jinx Hoki
EdoDragon 954
Lady Jinx Hoki
Chrystal Liena

lawl now stand up when say your silly name but then quickly fall to your knees an forsake all others befo HIS INFLUFFNAL MAJESTY twisted

& the Queen of the Damn comes in & emotion_omnomnom that stupid fluff like yum_puddi

Heroic Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Lady Jinx Hoki
EdoDragon 954
Lady Jinx Hoki
EdoDragon 954
Lady Jinx Hoki
Chrystal Liena

& the Queen of the Damn comes in & emotion_omnomnom that fluff like yum_puddi

lawl guess I gotta follow the QoD fo a while till HIM passes gonk

Hilarious Genius

9,450 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
EdoDragon 954
Lady Jinx Hoki
EdoDragon 954
Lady Jinx Hoki
EdoDragon 954

Then she shits him out & set him on fire!!! emotion_dealwithit

Heroic Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Lady Jinx Hoki
EdoDragon 954
Lady Jinx Hoki
EdoDragon 954
Lady Jinx Hoki
EdoDragon 954

daw he is invicible wait for fire to go ot coughs than clinbs back on mah head lol

Hilarious Genius

9,450 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
EdoDragon 954
Lady Jinx Hoki
EdoDragon 954
Lady Jinx Hoki
EdoDragon 954

daw he is invicible wait for fire to go ot coughs than clinbs back on mah head lol

Eww!!
Now you got s**t on your head!! emotion_puke emotion_drool

Heroic Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Lady Jinx Hoki
EdoDragon 954
Lady Jinx Hoki
EdoDragon 954
Lady Jinx Hoki
EdoDragon 954

Eww!!
Now you got s**t on your head!! emotion_puke emotion_drool
not just %^$# but queen o the damed %^$&
my mistress

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items