Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Cutie-Pie

I have a demonic one. It was purely by chance, but it was the one I wanted. It's sleeping now.

Feline Bookworm

The_apprentice_of_chaos
Literatic
The_apprentice_of_chaos
I should test that out. I have a few mystery friends on my mule. that I can send over this way and see if that's the case.

I don't think we can look after more than one at a time, but once they're fully
happy maybe we get more to look after. It does say at the top of the forum
page "Pets Raised:" so it indicates there would be more than one.

That's true. Still, doesn't hurt to try, right? 3nodding

Right!

Angelic Gaian

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
i really wanted the pegacorn oh well i tried my mule and didn't get it either. i want to see a frog or turtle fluff

Questionable Cat

I want the bumble bee one.
ForeverInMyHeart12
i really wanted the pegacorn oh well i tried my mule and didn't get it either. i want to see a frog or turtle fluff

I'm hearing from some friends that you need to have the Mystery friend or Fluff Soul in order to get the Pegacorn fluff 3nodding

Angelic Gaian

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
The_apprentice_of_chaos
ForeverInMyHeart12

I'm hearing from some friends that you need to have the Mystery friend or Fluff Soul in order to get the Pegacorn fluff 3nodding

awww ohh well, i just said yes to blaze and out popped a fluff following me
ForeverInMyHeart12
The_apprentice_of_chaos
ForeverInMyHeart12

Well, you still have a chance. I just talked to Blaze again while my fluff was not equipped. Apparently once you have nursed the fluff back to health, you can "trade it for another fluff in need"

Angelic Gaian

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
The_apprentice_of_chaos
ForeverInMyHeart12
The_apprentice_of_chaos
ForeverInMyHeart12

Well, you still have a chance. I just talked to Blaze again while my fluff was not equipped. Apparently once you have nursed the fluff back to health, you can "trade it for another fluff in need"

owo thats good news heart
ForeverInMyHeart12
The_apprentice_of_chaos
ForeverInMyHeart12
The_apprentice_of_chaos
ForeverInMyHeart12

owo thats good news heart
That it is :3nod I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this, or if I should mention that in my thread title.

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
A fluff based on the "Like a Sir" meme would be really cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff