Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
This event was glitched beyond all tolerance...
...but we participated.

Many lost out on the last Wing Sticker grant...
... our complaints were ignored.

The time for the event was extended...
...then the time was cut short without reason or explanation.

DISCUSS.

Invisible Perfectionist

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
I forward this!

It's been four days since the Wing Sticker s**t disappeared. I didn't say anything, but it never came back either. I had a white screen, my fluff became not-mine, my fluff disappeared bunches of times, games lagged like crazy... but I still went in and did them.

And now, the event's over although it was supposed to be until 5. What the ********.

I disagree with this course of action; all participants that experienced problems had better get some sort of consolation prize for being patient and dealing with all the problems that were experienced during the event. It's the least Gaia could do.

Intergalactic Recruit

Agreed... Annoyed, frustrated, missed out on my Pegacorn Fluff pet.

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
ncisfan1002
I forward this!

It's been four days since the Wing Sticker s**t disappeared. I didn't say anything, but it never came back either. I had a white screen, my fluff became not-mine, my fluff disappeared bunches of times, games lagged like crazy... but I still went in and did them.

And now, the event's over although it was supposed to be until 5. What the ********.

I disagree with this course of action; all participants that experienced problems had better get some sort of consolation prize for being patient and dealing with all the problems that were experienced during the event.

We knew about the wing sticker..they announced that a long time ago..

but I agree..I would've appreciated few more hours

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
ncisfan1002
I forward this!

I disagree with this course of action; all participants that experienced problems had better get some sort of consolation prize for being patient and dealing with all the problems that were experienced during the event.

I actually got an error message saying I had reached my maximum grant amount on wing stickers - didn't realize there was such a thing as a limit. I don't mind them stopping the grant because the event was extended but the error message complaint got flat-out NO RESPONSE from Gaia.

I often got the not-my-fluff error. Thanks for bringing that up.
My tic-tac-toe board often had more than two players.
Or else our fluffs were not even there.

Seriously I was on my tenth fluff today and counting on having the hours they promised me to finish AND I NEEDED THEM to account for all the glitching. User Image

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haji Demon
ncisfan1002
I forward this!

When did they address the wing sticker grant error? I missed that. I am not talking about them removing the grant when the event was supposed to have ended.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
jettisoned corpse
Agreed... Annoyed, frustrated, missed out on my Pegacorn Fluff pet.

I was almost finished my tenth fluff. I have never complained in my own thread in my entire time at Gaia but this is really rude of them to reduce the promised additional time without fair warning.

Invisible Perfectionist

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
The Legendary Guest
ncisfan1002
I forward this!

I actually got an error message saying I had reached my maximum grant amount on wing stickers - didn't realize there was such a thing as a limit. I don't mind them stopping the grant because the event was extended but the error message complaint got flat-out NO RESPONSE from Gaia.

Seriously I was on my tenth fluff today and counting on having the hours they promised me to finish AND I NEEDED THEM to account for all the glitching. User Image

I never had the more than two people problem before, lol. I had a glitch that nobody but me and Whatevs (my cupcake fluff that I was raising before the event ended) were on the game board, though.

I think the maximum grant error is for if you refreshed the page after claiming the Wing Sticker, but that's really weird if you hadn't gotten the sticker that day yet.

That really sucks D: I knew I wasn't going to be able to raise 10, but I just wanted to raise a Radioactive fluff. And I never got to do that crying They do need to account for the glitching, especially because of all the people who had experienced glitching during the event.

Invisible Perfectionist

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Haji Demon
ncisfan1002
I forward this!

The thing with mine, though, is that I hadn't gotten a Wing Sticker in three or four days. It never appeared to me again.

And when'd they announce that? I definitely missed that.

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
ncisfan1002
I forward this!

When did they address the wing sticker grant error? I missed that. I am not talking about them removing the grant when the event was supposed to have ended.

I can't say for anything before wednesday, but starting wednesday we were supposed to know what was going to happen

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
ncisfan1002
Haji Demon
ncisfan1002
I forward this!

The thing with mine, though, is that I hadn't gotten a Wing Sticker in three or four days. It never appeared to me again.

It was done quite a few days ago...even I forgot about it at first...

I believe no one has gotten wing stickers since wednesday

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

I didn't see anything about the the stickers being removed before the event ending either. I noticed it a few days ago, and thought it was weird, but kept checking anyway.

Regardless, I'm not complaining about the event. The staff did everything they could, gave us an extension and have been kind to us.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
ncisfan1002
The Legendary Guest
ncisfan1002
I forward this!

I never had the more than two people problem before, lol. I had a glitch that nobody but me and Whatevs (my cupcake fluff that I was raising before the event ended) were on the game board, though.

I think the maximum grant error is for if you refreshed the page after claiming the Wing Sticker, but that's really weird if you hadn't gotten the sticker that day yet.

That really sucks D: I knew I wasn't going to be able to raise 10, but I just wanted to raise a Radioactive fluff. And I never got to do that crying They do need to account for the glitching, especially because of all the people who had experienced glitching during the event.

Oh yea, I once had like 10 people standing around. It was funny, tbh, but the frustration is cumulative with this event, know what I mean?
I also had a glitch that when I washed my fluff, the entire screen of Gaians all washed their fluffs. It looked hilarious and IT WAS...but still, it adds up to wasted time. I'm an older OG and have a life outside of this place. My kids are home for the summer so I literally have less time for this place,

Yep, I hadn't gotten my sticker yet on the last day and yet my alternate account was able to collect one...and had MORE WING STICKERS in their inventory. Crazy!

Animal Healer

5,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I think if Gaia announces a time (5pm), they shouldn't change their mind without at least one day of warning. Many of us don't have the time to sit 24/7 at our computers. Many of us have to go to school, work, whatever and thus have to plan our time. And if a time (5pm) is anounced, we plan within this time. If we would have known earlier it ends around 1pm, we'd have planned within that time and I bet many more of us would have made it in time.

Gaia should learn to keep their word. Personally I was lucky to make it right in time with the help of awesome treaters. But though I have my pegacorn pet, I'm upset, because due to misinformation on Gaia's side others lost theirs. As I said in another thread, 'when the event ends before 5pm, I won't believe Gaia a single word anymore'!

Really Gaia, really!? You want us to trust and support you, turn off adblock and spend ridiculous amounts of money on pixels we don't even own... and then you slap us in the face by not keeping your own word? Sorry Gaia, though I still kinda like you, I don't believe in your fariytales anymore! stare

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haji Demon
ncisfan1002
Haji Demon
ncisfan1002
I forward this!

It was done quite a few days ago...even I forgot about it at first...

I believe no one has gotten wing stickers since wednesday
I understand that bit, I am talking about being denied a sticker while they were still active.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff