Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Needless Fury
The Legendary Guest
Is the vote war really necessary? I already have that particular achievement, kids. User Image

Funny that the vote wars occur in both complaint and compliment threads rofl No one wins!
At least yours has somewhat equal amounts of lovers and haters? A lot of the threads saying this event is great has many many more negative votes than positive XD

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
The Legendary Guest

I just saw that - and now we know why we had our event cut short! How greedy. burning_eyes

That is gaia for you!

Tiny Pumpkin

i think it's real bullshit that you can buy the event items post-event but event-exclusive achievements and titles will never be obtainable again.
i knew i'd never get ten fluffs done (the event was way too glitchy and laggy) but i would have at least appreciated the achievement for getting my fifth fluff done. i thought i had time to get it but apparently not. those titles will forever be unobtainable to me.
thanks, gaia.

17,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I'm so angry that I put all this time into this event (of which I don't have much to begin with) and they pull this crap that doesn't allow me to get the 10th and pegacorn fluff. stressed

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest

I just saw that - and now we know why we had our event cut short! How greedy. burning_eyes

That is gaia for you!

It has been, for years, I dunno what got into me I swear. I'll just get my crusty old exterior out again I suppose.

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest

That is gaia for you!

It has been, for years, I dunno what got into me I swear. I'll just get my crusty old exterior out again I suppose.

You can quit it but then you just sit on net with nothing to do and you think- Hell..I could atleast collect stuff from daily chance..

And whenever there is christmas or halloween event, you don't want to miss it because it has become a tradition...

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest

That is gaia for you!

You can quit it but then you just sit on net with nothing to do and you think- Hell..I could atleast collect stuff from daily chance..

And whenever there is christmas or halloween event, you don't want to miss it because it has become a tradition...

Wow...are you me? Haha, that's about how it goes though doesn't it? I have a Tumblr, I RP, I have a family and a RL but still...what you said. I've collected (and sold) more event items than I can remember anymore yet I still have crazy things in other inventories, like from the first Gaialympics and stuff.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Starlite85
I'm so angry that I put all this time into this event (of which I don't have much to begin with) and they pull this crap that doesn't allow me to get the 10th and pegacorn fluff. stressed

I so feel your pain, I had a full happiness meter and a third loyalty when they ended this event right out from under me.

Moonlight Seeker

19,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
when i got online today i was expecting to be able to finish the last little bit of my final 10th fluff only to find out that it had been canceled early i was so upset i nearly cried after all the work and endless hours hassling with bugs and glitches and coming so close i just want to well cry i mean how can gaia be so mean to us crying

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
piggyzhou
Needless Fury
The Legendary Guest
Is the vote war really necessary? I already have that particular achievement, kids. User Image

Funny that the vote wars occur in both complaint and compliment threads rofl No one wins!
At least yours has somewhat equal amounts of lovers and haters? A lot of the threads saying this event is great has many many more negative votes than positive XD

True. Also, love your avatar.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Twilight_Moon_Racer
when i got online today i was expecting to be able to finish the last little bit of my final 10th fluff only to find out that it had been canceled early i was so upset i nearly cried after all the work and endless hours hassling with bugs and glitches and coming so close i just want to well cry i mean how can gaia be so mean to us crying

They stopped when I was almost finished my tenth fluff.

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest

That is gaia for you!

Wow...are you me? Haha, that's about how it goes though doesn't it? I have a Tumblr, I RP, I have a family and a RL but still...what you said. I've collected (and sold) more event items than I can remember anymore yet I still have crazy things in other inventories, like from the first Gaialympics and stuff.

I guess most of us gaians are like this XD I gave most of the stuff of value away, but its still like you never know what you might find in there, even the things that you once thought as cheap crap became so valuable...the person I gave my lusty to was completely blown away!

I used ro RP..I think I am owner of some Ouran guild or something neutral and I recently got a tumblr
I try to stay away from tumblr and deviantart because I just love to collect images..my laptop is actually drowning in images I downloaded neutral

I hope when I've children of my own, I'll be able to quit gaia...I do not want them to follow me into a trap!

Moonlight Seeker

19,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
The Legendary Guest
Twilight_Moon_Racer

They stopped when I was almost finished my tenth fluff.

ya i know how that feels it made me sick to my stomach if truth be told

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest

That is gaia for you!

I guess most of us gaians are like this XD I gave most of the stuff of value away, but its still like you never know what you might find in there, even the things that you once thought as cheap crap became so valuable...the person I gave my lusty to was completely blown away!

I used ro RP..I think I am owner of some Ouran guild or something neutral and I recently got a tumblr
I try to stay away from tumblr and deviantart because I just love to collect images..my laptop is actually drowning in images I downloaded neutral

I hope when I've children of my own, I'll be able to quit gaia...I do not want them to follow me into a trap!

I had to check the MP, it's been ages since I sold the last I had of that item. I see it's back up in price again. I think I had three of them once upon a time when I was on a collecting kick. I had three and four of so many things at that time but I never realized my total worth. I just hadn't paid attention to the years going past or how much I'd accumulated.

AAAAAAAAND of course now that I'm trying to achieve an OG-style avi, I still don't hve enough unless I sell off treasures I'm not ready to let go of. emotion_facepalm

Too late for the kids, too, I'm afraid. If I ever gathered all the items they've got that I funded I MIGHT be able to finish the dream avi on my pro.

MIGHT being the operative word here...why didn't I know better earlier? This stuff is crazy-expensive now!! emotion_jawdrop

Expansionist's Significant Otter

Green Fairy

I was annoyed by all the glitches during the first few days of the event, but then I realized that every event for the 8 years I've had an account has had glitches galore and that this is just how Gaia operates. I missed the end of this one because I was working on an event on another site.

I find it interesting that the marketing department found a way to capitalize on the event. I won't buy the Fluff package for Gaia cash though. After trying to support zOMG! even before it came out and watching it get abandoned, I will never spend my hard earned money on Gaia again. No more real money for pixels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff