Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Blob

Meepiie
Bunai
Even though I got my 10th, I agree that the announced time was premature. It is not 5PM for me, so they cut things off at a half hour.

It was actually 5 pm there time. There should have been several hours left for the event if it ended when it originally said it would.

Okay, thank you.
The Legendary Guest
Meepiie
Bunai
Even though I got my 10th, I agree that the announced time was premature. It is not 5PM for me, so they cut things off at a half hour.

It was actually 5 pm there time. There should have been several hours left for the event if it ended when it originally said it would.

Hey you, thank for trying to help me. emotion_hug

This is true. It was supposed to be 5 Pacific, it is just about to be 5 Eastern (DST applicable).

No problem. Sorry to hear you didn't quite make it. But you got a lot closer than I would have got maybe if they see enough complains they will see those who got really close at the last minute and give them the achievement. That may just be wishful thinking on my part though.
sweatdrop
MageQueenHoshi
I didn't see anything about the the stickers being removed before the event ending either. I noticed it a few days ago, and thought it was weird, but kept checking anyway.

Regardless, I'm not complaining about the event. The staff did everything they could, gave us an extension and have been kind to us.

Here.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Meepiie
The Legendary Guest
Meepiie
Bunai

Hey you, thank for trying to help me. emotion_hug

This is true. It was supposed to be 5 Pacific, it is just about to be 5 Eastern (DST applicable).

No problem. Sorry to hear you didn't quite make it. But you got a lot closer than I would have got maybe if they see enough complains they will see those who got really close at the last minute and give them the achievement. That may just be wishful thinking on my part though.
sweatdrop

It would be very nice if they did so. I'm just so frustrated by the last-minute change in plans. I don't mind the humorous glitches so much. I'll bet there are some funny screenies out there of them.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
I understand that bit, I am talking about being denied a sticker while they were still active.

I see..that did not happen to me and I did not know about it..but well..its okay about the wing stickers...there'll be more events and more wing stickers...can't say the same about the fluff

Oh yea, and I wasn't the only one who lost the grant. I saw many threads that day asking what happened, and as of yet heard nothing to explain this issue. I want to know what happened for myself and others as well.

I'm not all that upset about losing a single sticker, tbh. I'm unhappy that there was no explanation given to us.

That happened on wednesday right?

I'm not sure of the day at the moment, I'd have to do a search of my posts. It was the last day to collect a sticker and my other account got hers that day. The sticker you click for the grant remained on my page, it didn't disappear like it usually does once you collect it, yet it vanished on the other account's page after she collected hers. Plus I got that error message. Definitely odd.

That is odd....could be same as this event ending early for some people

It ended earlier than the promised extension time for everybody as far as I know. Have some people managed to keep playing??

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Yllasys

Ahhh, near the very bottom, I must have glanced over it. Thanks.

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest

Oh yea, and I wasn't the only one who lost the grant. I saw many threads that day asking what happened, and as of yet heard nothing to explain this issue. I want to know what happened for myself and others as well.

I'm not all that upset about losing a single sticker, tbh. I'm unhappy that there was no explanation given to us.

I'm not sure of the day at the moment, I'd have to do a search of my posts. It was the last day to collect a sticker and my other account got hers that day. The sticker you click for the grant remained on my page, it didn't disappear like it usually does once you collect it, yet it vanished on the other account's page after she collected hers. Plus I got that error message. Definitely odd.

It ended earlier than the promised extension time for everybody as far as I know. Have some people managed to keep playing??

For some it ended before me atleast..mine ended along with most of the people

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest

Mine too, and I usually don't complain about errors and glitches and nonsense with these events. At most I gripe in someone else's threads. emotion_facepalm

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Is the vote war really necessary? I already have that particular achievement, kids. User Image

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest

Mine too, and I usually don't complain about errors and glitches and nonsense with these events. At most I gripe in someone else's threads. emotion_facepalm

I complained a hell lot when Zomg incident happened...I never expected much after that

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest

I complained a hell lot when Zomg incident happened...I never expected much after that

Oh wow, you were affected by that? That's a while ago. I never played the game...but I remember the mass hysteria. I guess it's just my turn to lose what little misplaced hope I had remaining.

Haha that's really saying something for me, too. I am usually quite jaded when it comes to this place!

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest

Oh wow, you were affected by that? That's a while ago. I never played the game...but I remember the mass hysteria. I guess it's just my turn to lose what little misplaced hope I had remaining.

Haha that's really saying something for me, too. I am usually quite jaded when it comes to this place!

Well Zomg was my only source of income on gaia..I worked hard..played extremely well made a lot of money..I bought everything gaia could offer at that time except ninja headband..I was doing so well and then suddenly a kick right between legs xp

anyway...they are selling our hard earned prizes which we expected to rise in value in future in cash shops neutral

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Needless Fury
The Legendary Guest
Is the vote war really necessary? I already have that particular achievement, kids. User Image

Funny that the vote wars occur in both complaint and compliment threads rofl No one wins!

So ridiculous, there's nothing to be won in the first place. Freaking Gaia, tho. User Image

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest

Well Zomg was my only source of income on gaia..I worked hard..played extremely well made a lot of money..I bought everything gaia could offer at that time except ninja headband..I was doing so well and then suddenly a kick right between legs xp

anyway...they are selling our hard earned prizes which we expected to rise in value in future in cash shops neutral

I just saw that - and now we know why we had our event cut short! How greedy. burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff