Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
ii_Elena Gilbert_ii
Really Gaia, really!? You want us to trust and support you, turn off adblock and spend ridiculous amounts of money on pixels we don't even own... and then you slap us in the face by not keeping your own word? Sorry Gaia, though I still kinda like you, I don't believe in your fariytales anymore! stare

This really sums it up. I do not appreciate being begged to allow advertising on my time then being lied to!

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
ncisfan1002
Haji Demon
ncisfan1002
I forward this!

It's been four days since the Wing Sticker s**t disappeared. I didn't say anything, but it never came back either. I had a white screen, my fluff became not-mine, my fluff disappeared bunches of times, games lagged like crazy... but I still went in and did them.

And now, the event's over although it was supposed to be until 5. What the ********.

I disagree with this course of action; all participants that experienced problems had better get some sort of consolation prize for being patient and dealing with all the problems that were experienced during the event.

We knew about the wing sticker..they announced that a long time ago..

but I agree..I would've appreciated few more hours

The thing with mine, though, is that I hadn't gotten a Wing Sticker in three or four days. It never appeared to me again.

And when'd they announce that? I definitely missed that.

It was done quite a few days ago...even I forgot about it at first...

I believe no one has gotten wing stickers since wednesday
I understand that bit, I am talking about being denied a sticker while they were still active.

I see..that did not happen to me and I did not know about it..but well..its okay about the wing stickers...there'll be more events and more wing stickers...can't say the same about the fluff

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
The end date of the wing sticker grant was hidden away in the original dev notice for the extension.

I do appreciate that that the devs worked hard to fix the glitches. But I do agree, it is unfair that the extension was cut short by a few hours.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
ncisfan1002
Haji Demon
ncisfan1002
I forward this!

It's been four days since the Wing Sticker s**t disappeared. I didn't say anything, but it never came back either. I had a white screen, my fluff became not-mine, my fluff disappeared bunches of times, games lagged like crazy... but I still went in and did them.

And now, the event's over although it was supposed to be until 5. What the ********.

I disagree with this course of action; all participants that experienced problems had better get some sort of consolation prize for being patient and dealing with all the problems that were experienced during the event.

We knew about the wing sticker..they announced that a long time ago..

but I agree..I would've appreciated few more hours

The thing with mine, though, is that I hadn't gotten a Wing Sticker in three or four days. It never appeared to me again.

I understand that bit, I am talking about being denied a sticker while they were still active.

I see..that did not happen to me and I did not know about it..but well..its okay about the wing stickers...there'll be more events and more wing stickers...can't say the same about the fluff

Oh yea, and I wasn't the only one who lost the grant. I saw many threads that day asking what happened, and as of yet heard nothing to explain this issue. I want to know what happened for myself and others as well.

I'm not all that upset about losing a single sticker, tbh. I'm unhappy that there was no explanation given to us.

Invisible Perfectionist

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Haji Demon

Huh .-. I definitely missed that .-.

But at this point I don't care about the stickers. Fluffs, on the other hand...

The Legendary Guest

Those are funny glitches, lol XD I think I got the washing glitch at one point as well...

Aw what? Well, that's just completely weird .-.

And, yeah, I see what you mean.

ii_Elena Gilbert_ii

I completely agree with you.

I so strongly agree, I could quote the entirety of "Payphone" to conclude the point. It is about being upset over betrayal, after all.

At least they tried to fix the glitches, though... Cutting off the time in two hours' notice, though: not cool.

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
ncisfan1002

Oh yea, and I wasn't the only one who lost the grant. I saw many threads that day asking what happened, and as of yet heard nothing to explain this issue. I want to know what happened for myself and others as well.

I'm not all that upset about losing a single sticker, tbh. I'm unhappy that there was no explanation given to us.

That happened on wednesday right?

Intergalactic Recruit

The Legendary Guest
jettisoned corpse
Agreed... Annoyed, frustrated, missed out on my Pegacorn Fluff pet.

I was almost finished my tenth fluff. I have never complained in my own thread in my entire time at Gaia but this is really rude of them to reduce the promised additional time without fair warning.

I wasn't even aware that they said they would extend the time. I came on today to turn in my fluff and get my Pegacorn one, only to see the dev message and hustled like crazy for nothing. :c

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Lucidly
The end date of the wing sticker grant was hidden away in the original dev notice for the extension.

I do appreciate that that the devs worked hard to fix the glitches. But I do agree, it is unfair that the extension was cut short by a few hours.

I was denied the sticker while the event was active, with the error message "Maximum Grants" (or some approximation thereof).

I agree on both counts, I just need a place to gripe about it. Errors and glitches happen, I am well aware of this, and it was a very interesting event but I DO NOT appreciate being lied to.

Angelic Blob

Even though I got my 10th, I agree that the announced time was premature. It is not 5PM for me, so they cut things off at a half hour.
Bunai
Even though I got my 10th, I agree that the announced time was premature. It is not 5PM for me, so they cut things off at a half hour.

It was actually 5 pm there time. There should have been several hours left for the event if it ended when it originally said it would.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
ncisfan1002

I'm not sure of the day at the moment, I'd have to do a search of my posts. It was the last day to collect a sticker and my other account got hers that day. The sticker you click for the grant remained on my page, it didn't disappear like it usually does once you collect it, yet it vanished on the other account's page after she collected hers. Plus I got that error message. Definitely odd.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Meepiie
Bunai

It was actually 5 pm there time. There should have been several hours left for the event if it ended when it originally said it would.

Hey you, thank for trying to help me. emotion_hug

This is true. It was supposed to be 5 Pacific, it is just about to be 5 Eastern (DST applicable).

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
People voted this down? LOL wth?

Toxic Kitten

I am dissappointed as well

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest

I'm not sure of the day at the moment, I'd have to do a search of my posts. It was the last day to collect a sticker and my other account got hers that day. The sticker you click for the grant remained on my page, it didn't disappear like it usually does once you collect it, yet it vanished on the other account's page after she collected hers. Plus I got that error message. Definitely odd.

That is odd....could be same as this event ending early for some people

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces