• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest

My wishlist won't be shrinking any time soon; as long as they keep putting one or two amazing (and high-priced) items in the RIGs, I won't catch up. It's just not possible. I'm not thrilled about that change in policy either, but it's one of the aforementioned issues I never complained about publicly here at Gaia.

Which anime? I'm not up to current with any these days. Well, not unless you count waiting for the next Seinto Oniisan OVA and carrying a torch for a second season of 07-Ghost.

I guess they're high because they're so old and go with so much? I sure wish they weren't. gonk

Same with me..they might come up with a blood+ item in future and that'll change everything for me neutral

Haji from Blood+ so my current avatar..right now I'm trying to get a modus so I can get his hands too

They should make Saint Oniisan into an anime! just an ova is not good enough XD
I showed my mom Jesus with laptop and she asked me did I draw myself? I have long hair and a bit of beard..and I'm skinny like him..to top that, we even use same laptop XD

Like they did with FMA and Black Butler? Is that planned? I like the Madoka items, that's the last full series I watched.

I remember Blood+ being on Adult Swim years ago but never watched it. I was more into subbed Death Note in those days.

They should, I'd watch it religiously. wink
One of my kids calls me Buddha because I'm stingy! I love Jesus's blogging, it cracks me up. Well nearly everything about that manga makes me laugh.

Yeah..like that..but no..its not planned, but I'm hopeful!

Blood+ has been around since a long time before DN..and I found it worth watching in both dubs and subs..they were different but really good...specially in the last episode when Haji spoke freely!.....man...now I've to watch it again biggrin

XD Nice one!
I do feel sorry for Buddha in it...Jesus is just too impulsive XD I used to read the manga too, but I went on a break and then I forgot where I left it at..:T

Oh yeah...if your basic anime knowledge is good, you should watch Binbougami Ga! It is extremely hilarious..I havent seen the anime yet, just read the manga..you'll love it!

I've only ever seen the dubbed commercials on TV for Blood+. I'm not particularly attracted to vampire/demon/etc. type stories. I'm more attracted to stuff like Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei.

I did the same with 07-Ghost, but it was more like the authors are so sporadic about releasing updates that I lost the thread of the story and RL took over while I waited for the next chapter. I imagine I will go back and catch up one day though.

The random miracles kill me. The roses and the bread, the fruit and animals? And I'm dying laughing. The author was quite knowledgeable about the particulars of both religions, too. Definitely eough to make it FUNNY.

What do you consider basic knowledge, like common tropes?

Despair!!! Knowing that people have not seen Blood+ has left me in despair!! XD Try blood+ its quite well developed..not at all like the usual vampire anime

Yeah..I wish they could make it a weekly thing atleast...

Yup XD I liked how they brought a goat as a gift in the ova....its like they are God who know everything but still have not recovered from the old era!

Yeah...it makes a lot of parodies in it

Heh. I used to have the mail alert for Meru's phone as my text tone. Seriously hilarious show.

Are you familiar with 07-Ghost? I don't know anybody else other than family (or back in the day, other Dattebayo FS fans) who has ever even heard of it. Loved that anime. I threw such a fit when they ended it without another season, then the stupid manga went literally months without a new chapter. I basically gave up and moved on but one day I'm sure I'll get back to the bishops.

That makes utter sense to me, though, considering man makes up his gods as he goes along and the majority of Japanese people (being atheist) would be inclined to notice the absurdities the respective religions contain.

Lucky Flip-Flopper

nice event but just makes me think gaia could have did it a bit better and Left it up Longer.
What do i do with all this fLuff food now. i had to go to work and missed the end of the event.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
s-nate-tmi
nice event but just makes me think gaia could have did it a bit better and Left it up Longer.
What do i do with all this fLuff food now. i had to go to work and missed the end of the event.

Well ya know, they never seem to work out all the bugs before releasing an event here. We're their guinea pigs.

The fluff food - is it soulbound? Someone posted about soulbound items earlier but I never thought to check for the food. I'll check it after they grant me my GC from these stupid vids that are mouse-activated to stop running if you so much as check another tab. User Image

Maybe it will be useful when they release the full version of pets? That's all this event was after all, a beta version of the pets system.

Lucky Flip-Flopper

The Legendary Guest
s-nate-tmi

Well ya know, they never seem to work out all the bugs before releasing an event here. We're their guinea pigs.

The fluff food - is it soulbound? Someone posted about soulbound items earlier but I never thought to check for the food. I'll check it after they grant me my GC from these stupid vids that are mouse-activated to stop running if you so much as check another tab. User Image

Maybe it will be useful when they release the full version of pets? That's all this event was after all, a beta version of the pets system.

ya but then i bet we will need to buy a pet. yet it should be fun when they set it up.
i got 8 bags of pig soulbound food and 2 bLue fLuff things. Stuff i ges i can't use for now or sell

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest

Like they did with FMA and Black Butler? Is that planned? I like the Madoka items, that's the last full series I watched.

I remember Blood+ being on Adult Swim years ago but never watched it. I was more into subbed Death Note in those days.

One of my kids calls me Buddha because I'm stingy! I love Jesus's blogging, it cracks me up. Well nearly everything about that manga makes me laugh.

Blood+ has been around since a long time before DN..and I found it worth watching in both dubs and subs..they were different but really good...specially in the last episode when Haji spoke freely!.....man...now I've to watch it again biggrin

XD Nice one!
I do feel sorry for Buddha in it...Jesus is just too impulsive XD I used to read the manga too, but I went on a break and then I forgot where I left it at..:T

Oh yeah...if your basic anime knowledge is good, you should watch Binbougami Ga! It is extremely hilarious..I havent seen the anime yet, just read the manga..you'll love it!

I've only ever seen the dubbed commercials on TV for Blood+. I'm not particularly attracted to vampire/demon/etc. type stories. I'm more attracted to stuff like Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei.

I did the same with 07-Ghost, but it was more like the authors are so sporadic about releasing updates that I lost the thread of the story and RL took over while I waited for the next chapter. I imagine I will go back and catch up one day though.

The random miracles kill me. The roses and the bread, the fruit and animals? And I'm dying laughing. The author was quite knowledgeable about the particulars of both religions, too. Definitely eough to make it FUNNY.

Despair!!! Knowing that people have not seen Blood+ has left me in despair!! XD Try blood+ its quite well developed..not at all like the usual vampire anime

Yup XD I liked how they brought a goat as a gift in the ova....its like they are God who know everything but still have not recovered from the old era!

Heh. I used to have the mail alert for Meru's phone as my text tone. Seriously hilarious show.

Are you familiar with 07-Ghost? I don't know anybody else other than family (or back in the day, other Dattebayo FS fans) who has ever even heard of it. Loved that anime. I threw such a fit when they ended it without another season, then the stupid manga went literally months without a new chapter. I basically gave up and moved on but one day I'm sure I'll get back to the bishops.

That makes utter sense to me, though, considering man makes up his gods as he goes along and the majority of Japanese people (being atheist) would be inclined to notice the absurdities the respective religions contain.

XD Meru Meru..XD

and nope..I havent seen 07-Ghost yet...but it is sad how some mangas never get completed...I cant tolerate incomplete stories

Well, I do not think that it points out any negative things, but it just drags them into our regular anime world..And yeah...I think everyone can appreciate this manga regardless of what they believe in..Anime does make everything better XD

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest
Haji Demon
The Legendary Guest

XD Nice one!

XD Meru Meru..XD

and nope..I havent seen 07-Ghost yet...but it is sad how some mangas never get completed...I cant tolerate incomplete stories

Well, I do not think that it points out any negative things, but it just drags them into our regular anime world..And yeah...I think everyone can appreciate this manga regardless of what they believe in..Anime does make everything better XD

...piroriparopirirora! User Image

The first (and only) season of the anime was fabulous. I loved it then they ended abruptly at 25 episodes...then never made a second season. So upsetting. It's a good show, interesting concept (or spin on the same concept, maybe).

I agree, I think they left the negativity out and what remains is spoofed, like Buddha's extended periods of fasting and the crown of thorns jokes. I would hope that people could enjoy it regardless of belief...but maybe you've never met any fundamentalist christians...in which case you may consider yourself lucky.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
s-nate-tmi
The Legendary Guest
s-nate-tmi

ya but then i bet we will need to buy a pet. yet it should be fun when they set it up.
i got 8 bags of pig soulbound food and 2 bLue fLuff things. Stuff i ges i can't use for now or sell

Yea the marshmallows (why marshmallows?) are soulbound for me too. I have a soulbound pet on my alternate, but I never interacted with the pet on that account, so that kind of make sense, I suppose. I have one like that on my main (I am guessing this is the one I never got a chance to finish thanks to the time change) several blue Pegacorn fluffs which were NOT soulbound prior to the event ending but now they are?! NICE - NOT. Thank you for pointing that out to me, now I can return to my previous state of annoyance over this event.

SO not appreciated, Gaia. Better hope they get unlocked after the Alpha version is released. stare

Lucky Flip-Flopper

The Legendary Guest
s-nate-tmi
The Legendary Guest
s-nate-tmi

Makes me think if i should put up a bug report forum to see it items will unLock or if gaia has a gLich. marshmallows (why marshmallows?) the pig free marshmallows. the fLuff food that was on the marked that just gave u 1/2 helth i could sell and put it up as i Left for work.
i don't know if i could have fixed the 2 bLue fLuffs items.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
s-nate-tmi
The Legendary Guest
s-nate-tmi
The Legendary Guest
s-nate-tmi

Makes me think if i should put up a bug report forum to see it items will unLock or if gaia has a gLich. marshmallows (why marshmallows?) the pig free marshmallows. the fLuff food that was on the marked that just gave u 1/2 helth i could sell and put it up as i Left for work.
i don't know if i could have fixed the 2 bLue fLuffs items.

I'm thinking the soulbound Pegacorn fluffs may turn into some form of starter pet, or (in the best of all possible worlds) become rare exclusive Pegacorn pets or something otherwise as exclusive to people who won them by participating in the event. That would be refreshingly rewarding around here. It was such a hard event! gonk

We had better NOT need to buy pets with cash. If so they will be fresh out of luck attracting this Gaian, about as much as when they released Alchemy. I'm too Ferengi for this crap. wink

The funny thing about them becoming soulbound is that they were not yesterday, and I now have one in my home on the couch as a plush. I like to stash items like that in my home for hoarding purposes. They look cute, I forget they're there and then one day I decide to go on a purging spree and go remove them.

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hello there!

Who cares? It's just an event!

have a nice day

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Dexigone
Hello there!

have a nice day

You cared enough to bump my thread.

The stated purpose of this thread is to discuss the event, which is what we're doing, among other things. If it doesn't matter to you, you are under no pressure to participate.

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Legendary Guest
Dexigone
Hello there!

have a nice day

The stated purpose of this thread is to discuss the event, which is what we're doing, among other things. If it doesn't matter to you, you are under no pressure to participate.
Hello there!

And you were complaining about the event. It is just an event, it's there for shits and giggles, with all the other events! Towns 2 is a new feature on gaia, of course it had some glitches in the process, but give it a break! I had fun, I didn't care that much whether it was so damn glitchy or not. Overtime the kinks will wear off.

Just my two cents, take it or leave it.

have a nice day

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Dexigone
The Legendary Guest
Dexigone
Hello there!

have a nice day

Hello there!

And you were complaining about the event. It is just an event, it's there for shits and giggles, with all the other events! Towns 2 is a new feature on gaia, of course it had some glitches in the process, but give it a break! I had fun, I didn't care that much whether it was so damn glitchy or not. Overtime the kinks will wear off.

have a nice day

Here's the thing though - how does what we do in this thread affect your life in any way? If we complain, does that affect you personally?

Like right back at you - why do you care?

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Legendary Guest
Dexigone
The Legendary Guest
Dexigone
Hello there!

have a nice day

Hello there!

have a nice day

Here's the thing though - how does what we do in this thread affect your life in any way? If we complain, does that affect you personally?

Hello there!

It does not affect me, however, I just like to state my opinion. I don't care that much. Oh, and nice avatar.

have a nice day

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Dexigone
The Legendary Guest
Dexigone
The Legendary Guest
Dexigone
Hello there!

have a nice day

Hello there!

have a nice day

Hello there!

It does not affect me, however, I just like to state my opinion. I don't care that much. Oh, and nice avatar.

have a nice day

You're welcome to state your opinion. I would also appreciate it if you limited that to your opinion of the event and kept your opinions about the conduct of other users posting here with me to yourself. People's complaints are permitted, for example, so commenting on the fact that people are complaining isn't necessary.

There was plenty to like about the event, I'll give you that. I'll also mention that some of us posting here are complaining about this event while comparing it to event from many years ago. There are some parallels we've noticed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff