Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Trader

10,325 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
Krazie_Kitty_Kiilala
I'm going to go try this XD and hopefully get it working, thanks for posting this 3nodding

^-^ Good luck, you're welcome, Let us know if you've any issues!

Emagxx's Wife

Timid Kitten

9,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
Kanidea
Krazie_Kitty_Kiilala
I'm going to go try this XD and hopefully get it working, thanks for posting this 3nodding

^-^ Good luck, you're welcome, Let us know if you've any issues!

I did see the request thing as well and wondered what went wrong whee , but i refreshed and clicked create my own neighborhood instead and made my house 3nodding

Blessed Trader

10,325 Points
  • Profitable 100
Krazie_Kitty_Kiilala

I did see the request thing as well and wondered what went wrong whee , but i refreshed and clicked create my own neighborhood instead and made my house 3nodding

surprised Thanks for the info! I'm assuming it is just another minor bug with Towns 2 waiting to be kneaded out!

Emagxx's Wife

Timid Kitten

9,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
Kanidea
Krazie_Kitty_Kiilala

surprised Thanks for the info! I'm assuming it is just another minor bug with Towns 2 waiting to be kneaded out!

i dont think its a bug at all lol whee if you go to a neighborhood, i think someone owns it, and its requesting to that person if you can live there. If you dont want to wait for them, or want your own, you can just make your own neighborhood instead and make you house right away 3nodding Thanks again for the directions heart

Blessed Trader

10,325 Points
  • Profitable 100
Krazie_Kitty_Kiilala
Kanidea
Krazie_Kitty_Kiilala

i dont think its a bug at all lol whee if you go to a neighborhood, i think someone owns it, and its requesting to that person if you can live there. If you dont want to wait for them, or want your own, you can just make your own neighborhood instead and make you house right away 3nodding Thanks again for the directions heart

You're welcome! Thank you for the tips!
it hasnt loaded my house i cant get a fluff

Blessed Trader

10,325 Points
  • Profitable 100
Pamela Rose
it hasnt loaded my house i cant get a fluff

Did you follow all of the directions? o; You've selected to build your home in your own area?
Ok so I got through the process of creating a house to get a fluff, but now I still have a problem. My fluff ran out of health and I'd like to go do the things we're supposed to be able to do however I can't find/get into my house in my own Durem neighborhood. I know this seems like a dumb problem, but it's driving me crazy. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Blessed Trader

10,325 Points
  • Profitable 100
Adanon Pyre
Ok so I got through the process of creating a house to get a fluff, but now I still have a problem. My fluff ran out of health and I'd like to go do the things we're supposed to be able to do however I can't find/get into my house in my own Durem neighborhood. I know this seems like a dumb problem, but it's driving me crazy. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Have you tried going to "My Gaia>House>Go to my home"?

Distinct Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I can't find the screaming daggers. and i've been all the way down the beach.
Kanidea
Adanon Pyre
Have you tried going to "My Gaia>House>Go to my home"?

Annnnd that would be the ticket! Thanks! (can't believe I didn't figure it out sweatdrop )

7,275 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
I did this 3 times D: still no luck in getting a house there...

Hygienic Gawker

11,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So can you have a house in Towns and Towns 2?
I just don't know what to do. This is so confusing to me I'm sorry.

Blessed Trader

10,325 Points
  • Profitable 100
Demon apple_ish
Screaming daggers is the building to your visual right as soon as you enter the area to the right of the map that has the police fluff run(Main loading area when choosing to load Towns 2), below that is where the boat taxi is!

Adanon Pyre
You're welcome, If you need any more help don't hesitate to ask. :3

xRosamikox
Sorry for the lack of response, looks like you succeeded in getting a home! If you need further help let me know.

Vinalina
I am fairly certain that when you get a home in towns 2 it actually moves your current home from Towns to Towns 2. o3o So if you want to remain in Towns I wouldn't suggest participating without talking to a GM for more info!

Peaceful Survivor

I'm still a bit confused on which bottom right arrow to go to

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas