Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you feel about the season finale?

It was beautiful 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 3 ]
I loved the Imagery of the ending 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
It killed me. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 3 ]
Can't wait for season two 0.20512820512821 20.5% [ 8 ]
all of the above 0.64102564102564 64.1% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 20 >

Blessed Conversationalist

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
huskies4EVER
angel_of_joy
Savannah Ondine
angel_of_joy
Savannah Ondine
HELLOO THERE, YUMMIES

Good Evening.

Would you like a danish? yum_pie (please pretend it is a danish please)

Is it people?

Let's be honest, everything is people around here.

The chicken soup in episode 12 was not people. Bryan Fuller cleared that up on twitter.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Savannah Ondine
angel_of_joy
Savannah Ondine
angel_of_joy
Savannah Ondine
HELLOO THERE, YUMMIES

Good Evening.

Is it people?

Now why would I do that? :O

Was it a particularly dashing dane?

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
angel_of_joy
Savannah Ondine
angel_of_joy
Savannah Ondine
angel_of_joy
Savannah Ondine
HELLOO THERE, YUMMIES

Good Evening.

Is it people?

Hypothetically speaking, of course, if it was a dashing dane, why yes. Very lean, I might say.
Treat please redface question

Buggy Punk

I caught part this when I was channelsurfing and then arguing with a friend over whether or not that was Gillian Anderson. Looked pretty good, going to have to actually go back and watch it now.

Sweet Witch

angel_of_joy
I just finished watching it, and i thought it was going to kill me but it didn't. I love how that ended. The thing that got me was that voice at the end that said "Hannibal will return Next Year, here on NBC" Now i'm not complaining - the only fandom with the right to complain is the BBC Sherlock fandom, but still a whole year for Hannibal to return. Why?

I'm glad to hear the season ended well, it'll be on in an hour for me. Yeah, I'm also a big Sherlock fan, but the artistic creations that come from the fandom help with the wait, and I've got a bunch of other shows to distract me as well. Still, I don't want to wait a whole year either, I was hoping it would pick back up in the fall. gonk

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Savannah Ondine
angel_of_joy
Savannah Ondine
angel_of_joy
Savannah Ondine

Is it people?

Hypothetically speaking, of course, if it was a dashing dane, why yes. Very lean, I might say.

Lovely, lovely. Then I thank you for the danish. wink

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Sir_Fro
Treat please redface question

I would if I could but i can't.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Mereluna
I caught part this when I was channelsurfing and then arguing with a friend over whether or not that was Gillian Anderson. Looked pretty good, going to have to actually go back and watch it now.

It is indeed Gillian Anderson! Doesn't she look spectacular.

I highly recommend that you do go back and watch it. From the beginning if you can. It is an amazing show!

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Chixen
angel_of_joy
I just finished watching it, and i thought it was going to kill me but it didn't. I love how that ended. The thing that got me was that voice at the end that said "Hannibal will return Next Year, here on NBC" Now i'm not complaining - the only fandom with the right to complain is the BBC Sherlock fandom, but still a whole year for Hannibal to return. Why?

I'm glad to hear the season ended well, it'll be on in an hour for me. Yeah, I'm also a big Sherlock fan, but the artistic creations that come from the fandom help with the wait, and I've got a bunch of other shows to distract me as well. Still, I don't want to wait a whole year either, I was hoping it would pick back up in the fall. gonk

I am the same way. Too many shows, probably, but i do have my prime time winter shows that should get me through the dreary months. I enjoy Sherlock as well, but i'm not really into the fandom. I bought the season on DVD and I watched them like that, and I'll do the same with season three when it eventually comes out.

I wouldn't say that the season ended 'well' per-say, but I did really, really love the imagery on how it ended. I feel like Bryan Fuller is a huge fan of the books and the movies and he's almost doing the perfect fan service with the way he is approaching this show. The ending of episode 13 is that fan service if you have seen the movies and read the books.

Sweet Witch

angel_of_joy
I wouldn't say that the season ended 'well' per-say, but I did really, really love the imagery on how it ended. I feel like Bryan Fuller is a huge fan of the books and the movies and he's almost doing the perfect fan service with the way he is approaching this show. The ending of episode 13 is that fan service if you have seen the movies and read the books.

I think that way about Fuller as well. I was so pleased to see that the show felt closer to books than I had expected, I honestly had expected the show to end up being like most american crime dramas when I first heard the news of it being made. I've seen all of the movies including Manhunter, but the only book I've read from the series is Hannibal, although I do plan to read the rest someday.

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Chixen
angel_of_joy

I think that way about Fuller as well. I was so pleased to see that the show felt closer to books than I had expected, I honestly had expected the show to end up being like most american crime dramas when I first heard the news of it being made. I've seen all of the movies including Manhunter, but the only book I've read from the series is Hannibal, although I do plan to read the rest someday.

It's so beautifully accurate to the books. I first read them in high school and have been enamoured ever since. You should read them as soon as possible. OOO maybe a book club is in order! I'll read them again!

Fuller is the biggest fan i've ever encountered. He's so into it. Do you follow him on Twitter. It's the best!

Sweet Witch

angel_of_joy
It's so beautifully accurate to the books. I first read them in high school and have been enamoured ever since. You should read them as soon as possible. OOO maybe a book club is in order! I'll read them again!

Fuller is the biggest fan i've ever encountered. He's so into it. Do you follow him on Twitter. It's the best!
I read Hannibal back in high school too, picked the book up at a used book store. I don't know why I've been lazy getting the rest, I guess I've been distracted by other authors I like, I do really enjoy reading horror. Right now I'm reading The Talisman by Stephen King and Peter Straub, but after I finish that series I think I'll go back to Thomas Harris.

I don't have a twitter account actually, but I think I might have a look at Fuller's now. I better go now though, Hannibal will be on soon!

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Chixen
angel_of_joy

I read Hannibal back in high school too, picked the book up at a used book store. I don't know why I've been lazy getting the rest, I guess I've been distracted by other authors I like, I do really enjoy reading horror. Right now I'm reading The Talisman by Stephen King and Peter Straub, but after I finish that series I think I'll go back to Thomas Harris.

I don't have a twitter account actually, but I think I might have a look at Fuller's now. I better go now though, Hannibal will be on soon!

I think that is a great plan!

Enjoy! It's brilliant!

Sweet Witch

angel_of_joy
Enjoy! It's brilliant!

Oh gosh, I enjoyed that so much. I agree with you about the ending, I loved what they did.
I'm glad Will figured out that Hannibal was the killer this season, it was getting too obvious for him to miss it otherwise. I loved the confrontation scene, and Will's conviction about knowing himself.

I'm eager to see what the next season will bring!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff