58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
zsi
shellsmachine
kikikimmy
shellsmachine
I recommend Awesome's thread for that, by cherrypicking you can make your 100K in a couple of hours. I'm actually embarrassed to know that.

Thanks for the link. I don't play much booty grab anymore, but with it so hot outside maybe I'll have a little more time this summer. I've actually been trying to spend less time on Gaia, so I don't do much except log on the mulez and run them through daily chance and sometimes I'll pick somebody's thread and help them through an achievement or two. That's why I always looked forward to events, and now this event....ugh. Now nothing to do until Halloween event. Hopefully they won't ruin that one.
Maybe they'll do something for International Talk Like A Pirate Day. Sept. 19. Last year (I think it was last year, anyway) they had a mini-event where you posted pirate jargon and got an achievement. And a prize, which I forget what it was.

This event...yeah, "ugh" pretty much sums it up. Yet I find myself compelled to try to get all the achievements and prizes, such as they are. Damn this OCD! twisted twisted

I keep waiting for Uncle Kenny to make it a bit easier, but I don't see the threads in Site Feedback like they usually get. Maybe people are just getting used to having "unachievable" events. The only other event that I just said "no way" to was the pie one and the prom with the dance thing. I had an older computer then, and couldn't get it no matter how hard I tried because of the lag.

Not being a game designer myself, the fine point of this is probably eluding me, but in what game rulebook does it say that playing for 10 minutes and then being FORCED to regenerate for 30 minutes makes up a fun game?! emotion_0A0

Shadowy Gatekeeper

shellsmachine

Not being a game designer myself, the fine point of this is probably eluding me, but in what game rulebook does it say that playing for 10 minutes and then being FORCED to regenerate for 30 minutes makes up a fun game?! emotion_0A0

I'm with you. The most fun I've had in this event was feeding treats to people. I guess they really want "hardcore" players, not realizing that people who just want to have some fun and get some achievements have money too.

Maybe somebody should make them a sign that reads "good game design does not mean playing hundreds of games of tic-tac-toe"
tiraspy
treat?
you've maxed out on your treats for now

Vital Lunatic

I-Mr Sky-I
Hey you might want to start a Firestarter thread in Achievements forum and link it out in your first post. You can have more than one and that one might be a little easier to get since everybody in this one could help you (but we can't vote again cause we already voted for Threadmaster).

anyway....just a thought

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
JaiLo

I'm with you. The most fun I've had in this event was feeding treats to people. I guess they really want "hardcore" players, not realizing that people who just want to have some fun and get some achievements have money too.

Maybe somebody should make them a sign that reads "good game design does not mean playing hundreds of games of tic-tac-toe"

is there a limit of how many treats you can give or is it 1 per person?

I lost at tic-tac-toe emotion_facepalm
edokitty
JaiLo

is there a limit of how many treats you can give or is it 1 per person?

I lost at tic-tac-toe emotion_facepalm

Edo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can give as many as you like. Achievement is for giving 20, 500 gets you Fluff Savior but no achievement, and yeah, 1 per person per day.

I don't mind to lose at tic-tac-toe. It'd be nice if it wouldn't glitch or I wouldn't have to challenge 5 or 6 people to get somebody to play. Too bad they didn't make a challenge button for forums.
gotta go try to get rid of this headache....too much heat today.

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
JaiLo

Edo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can give as many as you like. Achievement is for giving 20, 500 gets you Fluff Savior but no achievement, and yeah, 1 per person per day.

I don't mind to lose at tic-tac-toe. It'd be nice if it wouldn't glitch or I wouldn't have to challenge 5 or 6 people to get somebody to play. Too bad they didn't make a challenge button for forums.

I was wondering if there was an achievement. I want to get those 3nodding

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
JaiLo
shellsmachine

I've often wished there was an item like a sign or sandwich board on which we could write such pertinent messages. rolleyes

Of course there'd be the risk of masses of juvenilia like "SUCK MY FLUFF" but free speech always comes at a cost. 3nodding

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
edokitty
JaiLo

Edo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if there was an achievement. I want to get those 3nodding

Guide
lists achievements, prizes, and some other stuff, I forget what.

Friendly Sweetheart

12,550 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100

GrimGrimly's Wife

Powerful Witch

the fairest fluff of all......*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash