Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
the treats thing i hope helps. mine.. herbert has a lot of energy still but.. uh... i had no clue a fluff can be living off that even if the health is gone. @_@ zombie fluff? sweatdrop

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Help my fluff please?

Cold Snowflake

little bunnies
K i m z y
little bunnies
Do the treats even serve a purpose?? Like, how do we feed them to our pet, if we can at all?

I actually have no idea on that question. I just click the button but I'm not entirely sure what it actually does to help our fluffs. Does it raise happiness for a users fluff? I have to wonder this as well.
I read someone say that playing mini games increases happiness. Yeah no clue on the treats.

I would presume that it's right on the happiness going up for the mini games.

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
K i m z y
Queen-of-the-Rogue
ThanatosRising
Queen-of-the-Rogue

Any idea how the whole race game works? My fluff just vanished during the game. I never found her again.

There are flags on the screen that you're fluff is supposed to hop to, and I think if any of the policefluff get close, you feed the policefluff a doughnut (by clicking on it) to distract it.

If your fluff disappeared, she may have run out of energy, so try checking your house to see if she's asleep there.

It says she still has energy and apparently other people are having the same problem.

I'm awfully sorry to butt into your conversation, Queen, but I'd like to state that I've also had the disappearing fluff issue in regards to the racing game. I just thought you should know that.

It's fine, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I suppose we shouldn't be surprised over glitches as the event is still going live and it's the first day.

Smitten Kitten

Cold Snowflake

Queen-of-the-Rogue

It's fine, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I suppose we shouldn't be surprised over glitches as the event is still going live and it's the first day.

Well, Queen, I always say it wouldn't be Gaia if it didn't have glitches. xd

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Yes please!

Backwoods Plague

Smitten Kitten

Queen-of-the-Rogue

I also had a fluff go missing but I tried the race again and it worked fine the second time. sweatdrop

Cold Snowflake

I played a dance game with my fluff and my happiness seems to have gone up. You all might want to try the dance game to see if your happiness goes up for your fluff.

Cold Snowflake

maggie iratus
Queen-of-the-Rogue

I also had a fluff go missing but I tried the race again and it worked fine the second time. sweatdrop

Quoted this because it also worked for me the second time round.

In a relationship with Emil-kun

Dangerous Hunter

o.o i can't find any other games besides the race drat >o<

Cold Snowflake

Calelith

Feed my fluff?

“Does this hurt? Of course it does, that’s why I’m going to keep doing it.”

It says that I have to wait until tomorrow. I suppose I was too late but since you have posted in my thread I will be sure to click the button tomorrow and feed your fluff. I'm sorry that I'm unable to do so.

Business Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Cold Snowflake

Tasha-nii
o.o i can't find any other games besides the race drat >o<

Stay in Towns 2 and I'll see if I can find you there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff