Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cold Snowflake

Fighting Humanity
K i m z y
Fighting Humanity
I want the bumble bee styled one xP

Since I've got a Pegacorn fluff, may I ask what the other fluffs are like?

Really don't know... Just started this myself. As far as I can tell all of the fluffs are the same except for appearance.

I'm just going to guess that the other fluffs are the ones in the ''What the Fluff'' header.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Feed my fluff?

“Does this hurt? Of course it does, that’s why I’m going to keep doing it.”

Original Gawker

16,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conversationalist 100

Witty Fatcat

K i m z y
Fighting Humanity
K i m z y
Fighting Humanity
I want the bumble bee styled one xP

Since I've got a Pegacorn fluff, may I ask what the other fluffs are like?

Really don't know... Just started this myself. As far as I can tell all of the fluffs are the same except for appearance.

I'm just going to guess that the other fluffs are the ones in the ''What the Fluff'' header.

how are you supposed to make these things happy?

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

Do the treats even serve a purpose?? Like, how do we feed them to our pet, if we can at all?
Queen-of-the-Rogue

Any idea how the whole race game works? My fluff just vanished during the game. I never found her again.

There are flags on the screen that you're fluff is supposed to hop to, and I think if any of the policefluff get close, you feed the policefluff a doughnut (by clicking on it) to distract it.

If your fluff disappeared, she may have run out of energy, so try checking your house to see if she's asleep there.

Big Bum

Treats? 4laugh

Cold Snowflake

Fighting Humanity

I suppose by playing games with them in Towns 2.

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
ThanatosRising
Queen-of-the-Rogue

Any idea how the whole race game works? My fluff just vanished during the game. I never found her again.

There are flags on the screen that you're fluff is supposed to hop to, and I think if any of the policefluff get close, you feed the policefluff a doughnut (by clicking on it) to distract it.

If your fluff disappeared, she may have run out of energy, so try checking your house to see if she's asleep there.

It says she still has energy and apparently other people are having the same problem.

Witty Fatcat

K i m z y
Fighting Humanity

I suppose by playing games with them in Towns 2.

towns 2 is soooooo slow for me though DX. Ah well. I'll try it out. have fun with the treats!

Cold Snowflake

little bunnies
Do the treats even serve a purpose?? Like, how do we feed them to our pet, if we can at all?

I actually have no idea on that question. I just click the button but I'm not entirely sure what it actually does to help our fluffs. Does it raise happiness for a users fluff? I have to wonder this as well.
Queen-of-the-Rogue

It says she still has energy and apparently other people are having the same problem.

If you talk to Blaze, she'll say if your pet was sent home (you can send it home with or without energy).

If it's not in your house, and not visible anywhere, I guess it's a glitch? Post in the Bug Reports, I guess:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-reports/f.1015/

Cold Snowflake

Queen-of-the-Rogue
ThanatosRising
Queen-of-the-Rogue

I'm awfully sorry to butt into your conversation, Queen, but I'd like to state that I've also had the disappearing fluff issue in regards to the racing game. I just thought you should know that.

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

K i m z y
little bunnies

I actually have no idea on that question. I just click the button but I'm not entirely sure what it actually does to help our fluffs. Does it raise happiness for a users fluff? I have to wonder this as well.
I read someone say that playing mini games increases happiness. Yeah no clue on the treats.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff