Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Witch

K i m z y

I took a pile of clothes upstairs as well but it was last night. I don't know how I managed to carry the whole lot. You see, Dou, I'm short so it's difficult to see in front of me sometimes. xd
I'm was always told I was tall for a girl, which I never believed. I'm 5'8" (173cm) so I don't seem to run into too many problems with height.

Also, I was right. Laundry took up most of the day and we didn't finish. We have to go back to wash the rest today. crying

Invisible Witch

I made a thread Kim, so you can help me from there if you want. 3nodding
Dou's Achievements

Cold Snowflake

Doumyouji
K i m z y

I took a pile of clothes upstairs as well but it was last night. I don't know how I managed to carry the whole lot. You see, Dou, I'm short so it's difficult to see in front of me sometimes. xd
I'm was always told I was tall for a girl, which I never believed. I'm 5'8" (173cm) so I don't seem to run into too many problems with height.

Also, I was right. Laundry took up most of the day and we didn't finish. We have to go back to wash the rest today. crying

Dou is taller than me because I'm only 5 foot. That's funny. I can imagine you standing next to me, though. lol

After that you should seriously treat yourself to some chocolate, cake, or something sweet in general.

Invisible Witch

K i m z y

Dou is taller than me because I'm only 5 foot. That's funny. I can imagine you standing next to me, though. lol

After that you should seriously treat yourself to some chocolate, cake, or something sweet in general.

I bought myself a treat when we went to the store last. Target sells prepacked Creme Brulee in terracotta ramekins. Best sweet I have ever bought! They are the prefect thing.

Cold Snowflake

Doumyouji

I bought myself a treat when we went to the store last. Target sells prepacked Creme Brulee in terracotta ramekins. Best sweet I have ever bought! They are the prefect thing.

I've never tried those, and since I like Creme Brulee, it sure sounds like it. emotion_drool

Invisible Witch

K i m z y

I've never tried those, and since I like Creme Brulee, it sure sounds like it. emotion_drool
They are oh so yummy. I hate the time it takes to make Creme Brulee normally since the custard has to sit before you sugar it. So I buy them!

http://www.target.com/p/archer-farms-creme-brulee-custard-2-pk/-/A-13274771

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

kefkadragon
BOMB4Y
kefkadragon
BOMB4Y
kefkadragon

Yes I slapped you.

This will completely change your view of cloud.

We should gather all the final fantasy Avis the wg has and do a group photo or something.

Huh? The only other guy I know who did it once is Ferch with Jecht... Candy's not posting it in the WG, but in my profile, I don't actually post in the WG anymore, I posted just to get that weird reaction from you eek
meh. I like the look of most of 12s women. Except Penelo, she looks like a 12 year old girl on an all helium diet.

Maaan you sure are a negative nancy

I think all of them are nice yum_puddi
Fran and asche though emotion_drool

Fran I really like... Ashe looks okay but her attitude puts me off a little crying

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
BOMB4Y
kefkadragon
BOMB4Y
kefkadragon
BOMB4Y
kefkadragon

Yes I slapped you.

This will completely change your view of cloud.

We should gather all the final fantasy Avis the wg has and do a group photo or something.

Huh? The only other guy I know who did it once is Ferch with Jecht... Candy's not posting it in the WG, but in my profile, I don't actually post in the WG anymore, I posted just to get that weird reaction from you eek
meh. I like the look of most of 12s women. Except Penelo, she looks like a 12 year old girl on an all helium diet.

Fran I really like... Ashe looks okay but her attitude puts me off a little crying
ill agree with you there. Watching her slap basch is hilarious though.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

kefkadragon
BOMB4Y
kefkadragon
BOMB4Y
kefkadragon

ill agree with you there. Watching her slap basch is hilarious though.

But I like Basch crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces