• Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Haji Demon
Waves-of-Vangogh
Haji Demon
Waves-of-Vangogh
Haji Demon

I...I..try ti make it a habit sweatdrop redface

I am just too random of person to have any habit at all!

I have many habits.
Going to work. Sleep&food. Video games. . . A lot of video games. lol

I have too many interests but no pattern at all..one can't even guess when I'm going to sleep..

I am definition of chaos and disorder....it might be because my mom is extreme neat and clean and orderly freak...I might have gotten this way to bring balance to the world

Balance is needed, thats for sure wink
I put the pro in procrastinate.

I believe that is part of being a college student biggrin In all of my friend circle, I only have 1 guy who does not procrastinate!

I want to go to college one day.
I have been accepted and been to 4 colleges. But each time, with in the first few month, something bizarre would happen and I would loose either my home, my job, my bf or something like that. sweatdrop ( but I am glad I have been where I have been biggrin )
But the best part, was each of the colleges sent back all my money for the class's I was taking! I was amazed, and that in its self helped tons! I think the teachers (most of them) were amazing!
And funny story. The first college I went to, I dropped all my classes once I had to read a paragraph and pick out the certain things. The paragraph, no lie, was along the lines of " Fat people are ugly"
I struck out in my replies as fast as I could on the test, and stood up really fast and handed it in( about 2 mins after we got it). I just stared at the teacher, so much anger and hurt in my eyes. Then I stormed out.
People love to bring politics into school, but I never liked for some one to push it on people like that with opinions.
My best teacher was one who taught about rocks. He asked everyone the first day why we took his class. I already knew and thought about my classes. He came to me, my reply was "I love art, and am taking a art history class, but I want to go further back to where it all started. On the earth we are on." And he was amazed and was like "Yes! I like that answer" I always did good in his class. He helped to open up my eyes.
Ah, memories. How many swim beneath our feet.

*cough*
Sorry for ranting XD heart sweatdrop

Spirit

10,050 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
treat me pls 3nodding

Sweet Sage

11,300 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Fluff Bump ! yum_strawberry

Spirit

10,050 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
treats pls? 3nodding

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Waves-of-Vangogh
Haji Demon
Waves-of-Vangogh
Haji Demon
Waves-of-Vangogh
Haji Demon

I...I..try ti make it a habit sweatdrop redface

I am just too random of person to have any habit at all!

I have many habits.
Going to work. Sleep&food. Video games. . . A lot of video games. lol

I have too many interests but no pattern at all..one can't even guess when I'm going to sleep..

I am definition of chaos and disorder....it might be because my mom is extreme neat and clean and orderly freak...I might have gotten this way to bring balance to the world

I believe that is part of being a college student biggrin In all of my friend circle, I only have 1 guy who does not procrastinate!

I have been accepted and been to 4 colleges. But each time, with in the first few month, something bizarre would happen and I would loose either my home, my job, my bf or something like that. sweatdrop ( but I am glad I have been where I have been biggrin )
But the best part, was each of the colleges sent back all my money for the class's I was taking! I was amazed, and that in its self helped tons! I think the teachers (most of them) were amazing!
And funny story. The first college I went to, I dropped all my classes once I had to read a paragraph and pick out the certain things. The paragraph, no lie, was along the lines of " Fat people are ugly"
I struck out in my replies as fast as I could on the test, and stood up really fast and handed it in( about 2 mins after we got it). I just stared at the teacher, so much anger and hurt in my eyes. Then I stormed out.
People love to bring politics into school, but I never liked for some one to push it on people like that with opinions.
My best teacher was one who taught about rocks. He asked everyone the first day why we took his class. I already knew and thought about my classes. He came to me, my reply was "I love art, and am taking a art history class, but I want to go further back to where it all started. On the earth we are on." And he was amazed and was like "Yes! I like that answer" I always did good in his class. He helped to open up my eyes.

*cough*

You live quite a rough life!!

About all my teachers are really nice to me..I usually am the last one to come and first one to leave..once I got there on time and the professor smiled and said that it was nice to see me there early..he even knew my name among hundreds of students!
You are an art student? That's so cool! I wish I could take more art classes..my art professor was amazing! I took art appreciation and art history classes even when I absolutely can't remember names and dates, after each exam I would go and discuss answers with her for hours! She even got an award that year..I was in video with her of the interview they did biggrin

I hope you get to spend time in college again..it is really fun even though its hellishly difficult

Devoted Saint

10,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
iGoldenHeart
treat me pls 3nodding

Congratulations!
You won 500 Gold!

Devoted Saint

10,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
TwilightSilverLace

Congratulations!
You won 500 Gold!

Devoted Saint

10,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Haji Demon
Waves-of-Vangogh
Haji Demon
Waves-of-Vangogh
Haji Demon

*cough*

About all my teachers are really nice to me..I usually am the last one to come and first one to leave..once I got there on time and the professor smiled and said that it was nice to see me there early..he even knew my name among hundreds of students!
You are an art student? That's so cool! I wish I could take more art classes..my art professor was amazing! I took art appreciation and art history classes even when I absolutely can't remember names and dates, after each exam I would go and discuss answers with her for hours! She even got an award that year..I was in video with her of the interview they did biggrin

I hope you get to spend time in college again..it is really fun even though its hellishly difficult

Congratulations!
You won 500 Gold!

Sweet Sage

11,300 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Waves-of-Vangogh
TwilightSilverLace

Congratulations!
You won 500 Gold!

Really? Wow, Thank you! That's very nice of you. yum_strawberry

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Waves-of-Vangogh

Congratulations!
You won 500 Gold!

Awesome!!

I just now noticed the event...I could've won 5000 if I went for a better topic :T

I am really funny...just not when I'm trying to be razz

Romantic Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
gaia_angelleft One day when the light is glowing,
I’ll be in my castle golden....

heart
....But until the gates are open, gaia_angelright
I just wanna feel this moment ohhh

Intergalactic Recruit

Treats please and thank you! heart

Devoted Saint

10,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Waves-of-Vangogh
Haji Demon
Waves-of-Vangogh
Haji Demon
Waves-of-Vangogh
Haji Demon

*cough*

Amazing teachers. Gotta love 'em!
I want to be one of those. Or a botanist (the science of plants; the branch of biology that deals with plant life). surprised
One day maybe!

Congratulations!
You won 500 Gold!

Dedicated Shopper

4,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Loiterer 100

Devoted Saint

10,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100