Total Votes:[ 197 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 69 70 71 > >>

Stone-cold Rogue

icyMOTHA
rogue blood angel
icyMOTHA
Darn! It's Monday. I totally thought it was Tuesday so I could request. xD
Hope you don't mind, I'll be making a request tomorrow. emotion_c8

Ahhahaha It's alright! I'm surprised people actually read that mammoth post!
I only have a few more avis to draw and then my list will be cleared so I can do all requests tomorrow! I need to relocate to the basement where it's cold because I think mini burn marks are forming on my thighs from my lappy top eek

I shall be looking forward to the request tomorrow!

oh dear. o___o
Yeah, maybe get some ice or a cold wash cloth for your legs too!

I read up on how to keep your CPU cool, since it's old I'm working it too hard and it also says to have a flat surface, so I put it on a mini desk thing hoping it works.
I think I need to run the fan too.... my poor lap top, I'll put you out of your misery... in 3 years....

Now back to drawing! (behind schedule.....)

Friendly Bloodsucker

32,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
/gives treats

Stone-cold Rogue

kefkadragon
I'll make it easier on you and just request the headshot. I'm running out of room for art on my profile anyway.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. here's the tektek. The layering didn't quite look right for what I'm currently wearing, not that it matters since its a headshot, so I switched the shoes.

Wow, your profile IS packed with a ton of Avi art! I only got 3 avi arts really... (I lost 1 too crying )
If I'm drawing a head shot, why do I need the shoes? haha I feel like I know you from somewhere. . . THe dragon part of your username and the hair+ blue glob on your head..... A guild maybe?
Anyways, here. I drew it with your fluff because that's a default (you didn't say theme gonk ) if you want it with the fluff, tell me and I'll upload a version without fluff and if you don't need the one without the fluff tell me too so I can delete the open files needed to make the edit.

Hope you like it~
User Image

Tasty Snack

rogue blood angel

Hope you like it!

See that rainbow in the back? It's gorgeous. I spent a whole 5 minutes or so making that rainbow, row by row, color by color. And not even 10 minutes later, I find out I have a brush that does all 5 colors AT ONCE......... I used a Google image for the lollipop.

User Image

Ohh myyy goooodness!
I LOVE IT!!~
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Oh man that sucks o .o
but thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!♥
yum_cupcake

Stone-cold Rogue

Sylvanass
rogue blood angel

Would you try and draw my avi? It would be awesome!

Awesome indeed I liked how it turned out. Especially my logo in the speech bubble The lips were done nicely in my opinion!
Hope you like it!
User Image
I don't like it how all the fluffs look so sad sad

Anyways, happy summer! it's getting hot fast *whew* dying here.....

Stone-cold Rogue

ashlex_in_pearl
Ahaha x3
Hmm I see...
Hmm... Do you know any good tablets pretty cheap? XD Maybe I could try again. My old tablet was incredibly cheap...but it DID come from walmart XD And I spent like 10 bucks

Uh, if you check around the hock shops then you might find something or maybe somewhere on Amazon? I don't know if mine would be considered cheap, I got it as a present but it was roughly 90$ it's a bamboo pen and it works fine although it does have it's glitches but that might be my CPU. There was another bamboo tablet I used it was from school, I'm not sure what version it was but I'll look into it. There's this one beautiful tablet that anyone would want but I heard it's SUPER expensive. It's a cintiq tablet, it looks kewl so check it out maybe?

eternal-mel
Yes! Im loving these fluff celebrations so I decided to equip as many fluffs as possible too bad they don't have more poses, otherwise nobody would be able to see my avi User Image

Woohoo! maybe I should do that too! I wonder how many fluffs I'd have...
Woah, tektek has emotes?! (oh wait, is it only for Mozilla?)

StrawZie
Yes I bought a soul from the market. I think it was about 20k now its about 40k

Really? we need the soul? good thing I got the pegacorn box from Easter (I didn't find it until may and didn't know what it was until a week ago. I didn't open it yet, guess I should then!)
Thanks for the tip!

tiggusman
Still lovin the picture from Easter with all my pets xD Keep up the good work Rogue =D

I still have that same easter pic too! Thanks for the cheer up! Make a request! I'm all done for tonight, I'm starting requests again tomorrow, so post yours up now if you want!

xXx_Sunamicoro_xXx

Ohh myyy goooodness!
I LOVE IT!!~
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Oh man that sucks o .o
yum_cupcake

My rainbow looks better anyways!
No problem! glad I could draw it in a way that's attractive and doesn't look like a dropped ice cream cone (was going to say something more gory but...)

I'm done for the night, I think my CPU has a fever crying

Tasty Snack

rogue blood angel

xXx_Sunamicoro_xXx

Ohh myyy goooodness!
I LOVE IT!!~
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Oh man that sucks o .o
yum_cupcake

My rainbow looks better anyways!
No problem! glad I could draw it in a way that's attractive and doesn't look like a dropped ice cream cone (was going to say something more gory but...)

Hey I'm fine with gory xD
yum_cupcake

arakahn's Partner In Crime

Fanatical Worshipper

18,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
rogue blood angel
Sylvanass
rogue blood angel

Would you try and draw my avi? It would be awesome!

Awesome indeed I liked how it turned out. Especially my logo in the speech bubble The lips were done nicely in my opinion!
Hope you like it!

Anyways, happy summer! it's getting hot fast *whew* dying here.....

Thank you!

arakahn's Partner In Crime

Fanatical Worshipper

18,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
rogue blood angel

When the event started I really wanted a pegacorn I was so exited to get one because their so cute! But when got one It was the green one!. I was sad and I had no idea why I could not get the cute one I wanted, Somehow I had failed to collect the price for last Easter event even tough I participated =/. But now after raising several fluffs and reading here that you could buy a soul and get the pegacorn I got one!!! I am so happy with the tiny fluff and sort of sad I have to hand it in soon! Do you think you could draw my angel/neutral avi with my pegacorn? I really love it! and ill wait as much as I have to for it, I really love your art! 3nodding

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
rogue blood angel
kefkadragon
I'll make it easier on you and just request the headshot. I'm running out of room for art on my profile anyway.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. here's the tektek. The layering didn't quite look right for what I'm currently wearing, not that it matters since its a headshot, so I switched the shoes.

Wow, your profile IS packed with a ton of Avi art! I only got 3 avi arts really... (I lost 1 too crying )
If I'm drawing a head shot, why do I need the shoes? haha I feel like I know you from somewhere. . . THe dragon part of your username and the hair+ blue glob on your head..... A guild maybe?
Anyways, here. I drew it with your fluff because that's a default (you didn't say theme gonk ) if you want it with the fluff, tell me and I'll upload a version without fluff and if you don't need the one without the fluff tell me too so I can delete the open files needed to make the edit.

Hope you like it~
User Image

I like it very much. Your name does sound familiar now. Burn maybe? Weird inc.?

Stone-cold Rogue

Tank Commander Kay
The hair actually makes me look a bit more like Nekota than Kay, but whatever. Great work either way. 3nodding

The version without the background actually shows up fine against the solid blue background of my profile, without any white marks whatsoever. Don't know what sorts of issues you're having that white marks keep showing up whenever you're trying to add a background in Photoshop/GIMP/whatever program you're using...

gonk I should've looked at the link images!! GAWD~

Stone-cold Rogue

Sylvanass
When the event started I really wanted a pegacorn I was so exited to get one because their so cute! But when got one It was the green one!. I was sad and I had no idea why I could not get the cute one I wanted, Somehow I had failed to collect the price for last Easter event even tough I participated =/. But now after raising several fluffs and reading here that you could buy a soul and get the pegacorn I got one!!! I am so happy with the tiny fluff and sort of sad I have to hand it in soon! Do you think you could draw my angel/neutral avi with my pegacorn? I really love it! and ill wait as much as I have to for it, I really love your art! 3nodding

I didn't even know what the mystery friend item was, so I just left it until I learned what it is. It was a funny prank after all, the pegacorn's sell back value was 1 mill and if you sold it, it would die... It made a lot of people mad, I didn't know w hat people meant by "GIMME MY PEGACORN BACK!!!" and stuff~
when you redeem your pegacorn, you get an item for it♥ I want that item.
Ok! consider your request logged, it's at the end of my request list as of now if that's OK.

Stone-cold Rogue

Tank Commander Kay
The hair actually makes me look a bit more like Nekota than Kay, but whatever. Great work either way. 3nodding

The version without the background actually shows up fine against the solid blue background of my profile, without any white marks whatsoever. Don't know what sorts of issues you're having that white marks keep showing up whenever you're trying to add a background in Photoshop/GIMP/whatever program you're using...

gonk I should've looked at the link images!! GAWD~

Yeah it was when I moved it into gimp that the white marks shown up.... I need a drawing program for my tablet that can easily move things to GIMP!

Thanks!

kefkadragon
I like it very much. Your name does sound familiar now. Burn maybe? Weird inc.?

It was a contest in Nintendo fans guild. I remember you being a contestant In a contest! aw I miss that guild...it's dead now ... emo (I couldn't save it crying )
So you don't need a version without the fluff? kay, DELETE OPEN WINDOWS!!

xXx_Sunamicoro_xXx
Hey I'm fine with gory xD
yum_cupcake

I was thinking about those weak minded souls . . . I'll use a button for protection
not attractive like a mouse with it's head bitten off and all it's blood smeared across the wall
or as attractive as a burnt witch's butt with warts.

More disturbing than gory?

Lunatic

User Image

HELLO.

I'm just a sheep.

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items