Marshmallows 0.11167512690355 11.2% [ 22 ]
Other~ 0.20304568527919 20.3% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 197 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70 71 > >>

Tasty Snack

rogue blood angel

Your art is absolutely adorable!!
I love it!!~
would you consider drawing my current avi with a cupcake fluff [my current fluff]
it would be greatly appreciated c:
yum_cupcake

Familiar Fairy

19,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
fluffy treats?

Tasty Snack

yum_cupcake
Gave treats. :3

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
rogue blood angel
RyogaRob
What a great Idea, hope to see maybe something for me and my fluff Glow Stick! cool

Your current bumblefluff or is it that green glowy fluff? (wanting to double check)

Bumblefluff please mrgreen

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
rogue blood angel

kefkadragon
You are a great artist. I would like to request artwork from you. Do you need reference art or just a tektek?

Doesn't matter really, most people can use Tektek, but reference art works fine too (honestly I've never received reference art) You choose which!
What theme did you want?

I'll make it easier on you and just request the headshot. I'm running out of room for art on my profile anyway.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. here's the tektek. The layering didn't quite look right for what I'm currently wearing, not that it matters since its a headshot, so I switched the shoes.

arakahn's Partner In Crime

Fanatical Worshipper

18,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
rogue blood angel

Would you try and draw my avi? It would be awesome!

Stone-cold Rogue

Tank Commander Kay
rogue blood angel

Hi, my name is Kay, and I'd certainly love to get in on some of that Independence Day-themed art. Unfortunately, it's not guaranteed that I can actually stick around. I'll try, though.

This took FOREVER~ (kinda hard to grasp a pose crying cries in corner)
I should learn how to draw backgrounds and how to get rid of those white marks too
w/ background
User Image

Without
User Image
Blarg, hope you like the one without the background. I hate those white marks! WHY WON'T THEY GO AWAY LIKE PLANNED!!!

anyways, I have to fly away now and let my computer cool down, I think it's burning my skin!!

Stone-cold Rogue

Rabid-Turtle

Cute Canada-Fluff.

They like you too
User Image

Tipsy Teammate

17,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
rogue blood angel
This took FOREVER~ (kinda hard to grasp a pose crying cries in corner)
I should learn how to draw backgrounds and how to get rid of those white marks too
w/ background
User Image

Without
User Image
Blarg, hope you like the one without the background. I hate those white marks! WHY WON'T THEY GO AWAY LIKE PLANNED!!!

anyways, I have to fly away now and let my computer cool down, I think it's burning my skin!!

The hair actually makes me look a bit more like Nekota than Kay, but whatever. Great work either way. 3nodding

The version without the background actually shows up fine against the solid blue background of my profile, without any white marks whatsoever. Don't know what sorts of issues you're having that white marks keep showing up whenever you're trying to add a background in Photoshop/GIMP/whatever program you're using...

Stone-cold Rogue

KarkatdokiVantas
User ImageYour art is really cute! Do you think I could get some fan art of me and my Devil fluff I had? I really liked that one and I even named him Pizza yum_pizza

User Image
My computer is a jerk... I made the best drawing for your character, it was all perfect and then my CPU decides to restart my art program! SO I HAVE TO REDRAW IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!
so it's a cartoonish style, hope this works. (earlier if I have posted this, it would be full of swears directed to my overheating lappy top)

Also this picture may or maynot be a reference to Can Town wink

Plus Coloring takes a crap load of time...

If you want the bigger version just say so and I'll upload it. This one is about 1.5x smaller.

Stone-cold Rogue

ashlex_in_pearl
rogue blood angel

Hi! I like your art smile
Can I get some WTF art of my avi and The Doctor here? : D

And maybe some pointers as to how your art looks so good with Gimp XD I can only really color with it

Your avi was fun to draw! I liked how I drew the body so I saved the base for later! And also that imp on your head was drawn perfectly ♥ I feel happy that I'm drawing some actual satisfying works! Oh yeah, I forgot to flip the drawing to face the other way, and I already put my name on the bottom, soooooo this is suppose to be mirrored...yeah...... S'all good?
User Image

I only use gimp to add effects really, most of the drawings are done in ArtRage Studio with a bamboo tablet. I used to use gimp for coloring and adding text but now I use it for photo manipulation (bad at that btw)The only tools that I would use for drawing in gimp would be the pencil tool. It's fun to draw using a tablet! I made a guild banner using the pencil tool. User Image

I don't really draw on my CPU without a tablet since I suck using the mouse. So I don't think I can give any tips confused sorry about that.
Do you have a drawing tablet?

Stone-cold Rogue

n o i r i s t
rogue blood angel

Cute avi art! May I please be considered? If so, I'd like my avi with a Radioactive fluff. whee

I don't consider avatars, I draw them all as long as I'm quoted. Yours was easy to draw biggrin but the color! gawddddddd it was interesting I loved the green glow parts although it was hard making it look right because Iwazn't using the right tools (tired)
User ImageUser Image

Super Dark Demon version that kind of kreeps me out~
3 versions of it. Also I have a question, how did you get the radio active balloon? I got the same item but I only have the citrus fluff in it! gonk
Is there something we need to get the other fluffs?
rogue blood angel

Could I request a WTF theme of me and my Pegacorn?
His name is Nibbler.
W/ or w/o the couch is fine by me~ heart
*dances with fluff in thread*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out