Parties 0.060913705583756 6.1% [ 12 ]
Marshmallows 0.11167512690355 11.2% [ 22 ]
Other~ 0.20304568527919 20.3% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 197 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 69 70 71

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

rogue blood angel
Hahahahhaha what's her name? S.S. Lazy? Or does she not have a name because the maker was too lazy?
Any other ones? Maybe one that floats on chocolate~ emotion_kirakira

He's on your side right? HE HAS TO BE ON YOUR SIDE!
if he's not on your side then....THEN ..... emotion_8c
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HOW'D YOU KNOW IT HAS
NO NAME?! eek
We have the Chocolatier. c:

He cleans up after me
and makes me immortal. O U O

Stone-cold Rogue

picoura
rogue blood angel
Hahahahhaha what's her name? S.S. Lazy? Or does she not have a name because the maker was too lazy?
Any other ones? Maybe one that floats on chocolate~ emotion_kirakira

He's on your side right? HE HAS TO BE ON YOUR SIDE!
if he's not on your side then....THEN ..... emotion_8c
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HOW'D YOU KNOW IT HAS
NO NAME?! eek
We have the Chocolatier. c:

He cleans up after me
and makes me immortal. O U O

bring me to your magical boat shop please. biggrin
Because I'm psychic! That's how I knew the no name ship!

That's a nice friend, can I borrow him for my world domination? biggrin

building my next art thread thingy mabober

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

rogue blood angel

To find it, we can't search for it.
YOU PROBABLY ARE.

No. He's my Squishy.
[/hugs squishy]
Myyyy Preeeeccciooouussss.

sodkfja;sldkjfalsdkfjalsdjf
LEMME SEEEEEE.

Stone-cold Rogue

picoura
rogue blood angel

To find it, we can't search for it.
YOU PROBABLY ARE.

No. He's my Squishy.
[/hugs squishy]
Myyyy Preeeeccciooouussss.

sodkfja;sldkjfalsdkfjalsdjf
LEMME SEEEEEE.

okay.I'll just sit here doing absol-loot-alley NUTHIN'
except drawing that quick pic in that link.
HOLY GAWD! THAT MEANS I WILL HAVE HUNTERS AFTER ME!
.... I just thought up a new story... THANKS! biggrin Time to write random stuff in my Gaia journal!

I wanna friend too gonk

Here's what I got so far
I'm not sure if I should wait for the back to school forum to be unlocked or just post it in CB when I feel like it.

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

rogue blood angel
.... I just thought up a new story... THANKS! biggrin Time to write random stuff in my Gaia journal!

I wanna friend too gonk

Here's what I got so far
I'm not sure if I should wait for the back to school forum to be unlocked or just post it in CB when I feel like it.

DOOOOOOOOOOD. YOU'RE SO PUNNY. :8D
... You're welcome? I didn't do anything. xD

I - I'm sorry. gonk
You can ask my friend at her shop!
Maybe. > w <;;

I LOVE IT. 8D
Post it in the CB. There are more
people there anyways.

Stone-cold Rogue

picoura
rogue blood angel

I wanna friend too gonk

Here's what I got so far

DOOOOOOOOOOD. YOU'RE SO PUNNY. :8D
... You're welcome? I didn't do anything. xD

I - I'm sorry. gonk
You can ask my friend at her shop!
Maybe. > w <;;

I LOVE IT. 8D
Post it in the CB. There are more
people there anyways.

I KNO RITE?! HA! ONLY TOOK ME 7 HOURS TO COME UP WITH THAT ONE! (actually only 4 seconds, about 2 minutes to draw and color though)
I get story ideas from talking to people and I just thank them when I get a good story idea. This one was about a man getting hunted for his psychic abilities, the main character is the hunter.
I just like the ideas, I won't actually get the story finished, ever because I can't write. (or draw comics.....) *Sprints off and cries* I need to make a gif for that soon!

HAWWWWW kay. (I have no idea what just happened : x)

Okay, then I should make a rule that if I get too many memories/requests, I'll just draw the ones I want to.

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

rogue blood angel
I KNO RITE?! HA! ONLY TOOK ME 7 HOURS TO COME UP WITH THAT ONE! (actually only 4 seconds, about 2 minutes to draw and color though)
I get story ideas from talking to people and I just thank them when I get a good story idea. This one was about a man getting hunted for his psychic abilities, the main character is the hunter.
I just like the ideas, I won't actually get the story finished, ever because I can't write. (or draw comics.....) *Sprints off and cries* I need to make a gif for that soon!

HAWWWWW kay. (I have no idea what just happened : x)

Okay, then I should make a rule that if I get too many memories/requests, I'll just draw the ones I want to.

Damn. You and your creativity.
I'm so jealous! ; n ; [/sobs]
Mmmmmmm. I see. I like writing.
But I suck at it. xD
[/like everything else] emo

Don't worry about it. xD

Yeah. And it's not first come
first serve or something. c:

Stone-cold Rogue

picoura
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Damn. You and your creativity.
I'm so jealous! ; n ; [/sobs]
Mmmmmmm. I see. I like writing.
But I suck at it. xD
[/like everything else] emo

Don't worry about it. xD

Yeah. And it's not first come
first serve or something. c:

That's what got me into drawing really. I would see these stories/movies flash through my head, I've never seen them before and they just sit their replaying the key parts and when I think about other parts, it just dissolves into nothing. It eventually comes back though, takes a few months for me to forget. Although I've been having this sorta fan-fic in my head for about 4 years. It evolved a lot since it first formed. (i don't want to share it, sorry....)
The main problem with these stories that form in my head is that there's an ending, beginning OR middle. but rarely all three... it's usually the climax and introduction to the characters. Pisses me off grandly! And whenever I attempt to draw these images in my head THEY DISAPPEAR SLOWLY! crying

you don't such at being a good frieeend?

That's pretty much how this thread was put up. For this thread that I'm constructing, at first it will be first come first served, but if it gets super busy then I'm just going to draw who I want or what seems most interesting or something that would stretch my imagination.

Stone-cold Rogue

picoura

Quote in case it didn't the first time

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

rogue blood angel
That's what got me into drawing really. I would see these stories/movies flash through my head, I've never seen them before and they just sit their replaying the key parts and when I think about other parts, it just dissolves into nothing. It eventually comes back though, takes a few months for me to forget. Although I've been having this sorta fan-fic in my head for about 4 years. It evolved a lot since it first formed. (i don't want to share it, sorry....)
The main problem with these stories that form in my head is that there's an ending, beginning OR middle. but rarely all three... it's usually the climax and introduction to the characters. Pisses me off grandly! And whenever I attempt to draw these images in my head THEY DISAPPEAR SLOWLY! crying

That's pretty much how this thread was put up. For this thread that I'm constructing, at first it will be first come first served, but if it gets super busy then I'm just going to draw who I want or what seems most interesting or something that would stretch my imagination.

YOU HAVE TO WRITE EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU FORGET IT. EVEN IF IT TAKES YOU A WHILE TO FORGET, YOU HAVE TO WRITE EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. emotion_donotwant

Wait, whut? xD

Mmmmmmmm. I really love the theme. It's so cute and creative! > w <

Stone-cold Rogue

picoura
rogue blood angel

YOU HAVE TO WRITE EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU FORGET IT. EVEN IF IT TAKES YOU A WHILE TO FORGET, YOU HAVE TO WRITE EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. emotion_donotwant

Wait, whut? xD

Mmmmmmmm. I really love the theme. It's so cute and creative! > w <

I ALMOST ALWAYS WRITE DOWN THESE STORIES BEFORE I FORGET! ALMOST ALWAYS
I posted a few in my journal thingymabobmerang. Click this sexy link right here to go to that journal thingymabobmerang where 2 story ideas await your arrival. They're only point form, but you can get the gist from them. I hope.

we were talking about attributes I think.

Oh stop it you, you're too kind 4laugh
I'll link ya again when I finish the banners, GAWD working on banners SUCKS when you don't know how to draw DESKS, PROPORTIONS, LAYOUTS, PERSPECTIVE OR ANYTHING THAT COMES IN HANDY WHILE DRAWING well. or know how to properly color and effect.......
(artist's emo mood much)

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

rogue blood angel
I posted a few in my journal thingymabobmerang. Click this sexy link right here to go to that journal thingymabobmerang where 2 story ideas await your arrival. They're only point form, but you can get the gist from them. I hope.

I'll link ya again when I finish the banners, GAWD working on banners SUCKS when you don't know how to draw DESKS, PROPORTIONS, LAYOUTS, PERSPECTIVE OR ANYTHING THAT COMES IN HANDY WHILE DRAWING well. or know how to properly color and effect.......
(artist's emo mood much)

THEN WORK THAT LAZY BUM.
I like that Angel one. O u O

I don't like attributes. >_>

Teehee. I speak only the truth.
YES. I'm so excited. 8D

Stone-cold Rogue

picoura
rogue blood angel

(artist's emo mood much)

THEN WORK THAT LAZY BUM.
I like that Angel one. O u O

I don't like attributes. >_>

Teehee. I speak only the truth.
YES. I'm so excited. 8D
I DON'T WANT TO WRITE RIGHT NOW! I NEED TO DRAW LIKE HELL! If hell can draw that is. . .
Thanks, I got it when I was drawing a fallen angel with dark hair which triggered my memory to reading a comic (Soul Rescue was it? *checks* YES! Soul Rescue, about a rogue angel who has to save people or souls or whatever with his companion who is a superior angel but is discriminated against because he has black hair[demons have black hair], wish that series was longer than 2 volume though... it would've been a really good series in my opinion...)
then that story came to my mind immediately after.

but but... I commented on your good friendliness... TAKE MY COMMENTS gonk crying

the truth in your opinion, but to others a lie
YOU JUST WANT TO SEE ME FAIL DON'T YOU!
kay, I'll send you a link ASAP when the banners are all finished and also a link to when the thread is opened. Around August 14th is my plan, most likely in CB but if the Back to school threads are open I guess it should go there. (NOT THE FREEBIES SECTION!)

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

rogue blood angel
I DON'T WANT TO WRITE RIGHT NOW! I NEED TO DRAW LIKE HELL! If hell can draw that is. . .
Thanks, I got it when I was drawing a fallen angel with dark hair which triggered my memory to reading a comic (Soul Rescue was it? *checks* YES! Soul Rescue, about a rogue angel who has to save people or souls or whatever with his companion who is a superior angel but is discriminated against because he has black hair[demons have black hair], wish that series was longer than 2 volume though... it would've been a really good series in my opinion...)
then that story came to my mind immediately after.

but but... I commented on your good friendliness... TAKE MY COMMENTS gonk crying

the truth in your opinion, but to others a lie
YOU JUST WANT TO SEE ME FAIL DON'T YOU!
kay, I'll send you a link ASAP when the banners are all finished and also a link to when the thread is opened. Around August 14th is my plan, most likely in CB but if the Back to school threads are open I guess it should go there. (NOT THE FREEBIES SECTION!)

DON'T YELL AT ME. ; n ;
Oooooooh. Comics. 8D

OKAY. I'M SORRY. gonk

Shush. >_>
NO I DON'T!
Awesome possum. emotion_awesome

Stone-cold Rogue

picoura

DON'T YELL AT ME. ; n ;
Oooooooh. Comics. 8D

OKAY. I'M SORRY. gonk

Shush. >_>
NO I DON'T!
Awesome possum. emotion_awesome

Yesh, comics wink

I think I Might draw the banners out in pencil, drawing them on screen with guidelines is looking terrible.... maybe I should've just freehanded it without much guides.......

btw, nice aviā™„

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces