Other~ 0.20304568527919 20.3% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 197 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 >

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

rogue blood angel
Woah! I don't know if I can handle that! It's a biiiig dealllll

Thanks for the link to the contests! They look nice :p
I just read a guide fro making art shops and I look at my previous art freebs thread and I cry at how bad they are..... well I hope my art freebies in August don't look too bad (haha)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's alright. We're good
and lazy so it works. xD

You're welcome~ c:
Hey. Don't say that! emotion_donotwant

Stone-cold Rogue

picoura
rogue blood angel
Woah! I don't know if I can handle that! It's a biiiig dealllll

Thanks for the link to the contests! They look nice :p
I just read a guide fro making art shops and I look at my previous art freebs thread and I cry at how bad they are..... well I hope my art freebies in August don't look too bad (haha)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's alright. We're good
and lazy so it works. xD

You're welcome~ c:
Hey. Don't say that! emotion_donotwant

YES! *bro fist*

No really! Did you even look at the front page of this thread? it's so page stretching and cluttery I think I might just edit it up to make it look pretty before I do any other threads so when I link back the people won't see ugly!! LOOK AT IT!
At least I have a layout in my mind on how others will look wink

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

rogue blood angel
YES! *bro fist*

No really! Did you even look at the front page of this thread? it's so page stretching and cluttery I think I might just edit it up to make it look pretty before I do any other threads so when I link back the people won't see ugly!! LOOK AT IT!

emotion_brofist

Yes, I did. And all I
see is AMAZING in
big words. c;
Just put them under
spoilers. xD
That's good. ;D

Stone-cold Rogue

picoura
rogue blood angel
YES! *bro fist*

emotion_brofist

Yes, I did. And all I
see is AMAZING in
big words. c;
Just put them under
spoilers. xD
That's good. ;D

mrgreen

mm, it seems long for me, and spoilers are kind of a pain when they don't work!! Well I think I might start constructing my other art freebs soon, I don't want the layout in my mind to fade too much.
I have a good idea, now can I do them?
heehee

so whats up in your life?

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

rogue blood angel
mrgreen

mm, it seems long for me, and spoilers are kind of a pain when they don't work!! Well I think I might start constructing my other art freebs soon, I don't want the layout in my mind to fade too much.
heehee

That's true. xD
I WANT TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO SEE IT!

Nothing. I got a smart phone, though. c:

Stone-cold Rogue

picoura
rogue blood angel
mrgreen

heehee

That's true. xD
I WANT TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO SEE IT!

Nothing. I got a smart phone, though. c:

eek *rogue runs away*
Kay. I may or may not send you a link, depending if I actually finish the rough (lawl)
I still need to draw all the headers! I have ideas, yes, but I need to know the proper sizes before i get drawing or I'll end up screwing myself over. I kind of want them to stretch across the post, but I'm not sure what size, welp I guess need to start testing in the test forums or screen capping. (both actually)

I got...watermelon. (there's not a watermelon yummies emote!)

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

rogue blood angel
eek *rogue runs away*
Kay. I may or may not send you a link, depending if I actually finish the rough (lawl)
I still need to draw all the headers! I have ideas, yes, but I need to know the proper sizes before i get drawing or I'll end up screwing myself over. I kind of want them to stretch across the post, but I'm not sure what size, welp I guess need to start testing in the test forums or screen capping. (both actually)

YES. I'm so happy. 8D

I just got watermelon too. xD

Stone-cold Rogue

picoura
rogue blood angel
eek *rogue runs away*

YES. I'm so happy. 8D

I just got watermelon too. xD

I think i might give into my temptation to draw some gory avatar before I do my thread.....(shame scream on me)

well, we all know who's winning now! ( emo )
um um um... I got ....toothpaste?

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
she really does awesome work... I'm so proud of it that I put it in my profile... U can go check it out if U want 2... It is far & beyond what I expected... Thank U again....

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

rogue blood angel
I think i might give into my temptation to draw some gory avatar before I do my thread.....(shame scream on me)

Hey. Whatever floats
your boat. emotion_dealwithit

xD
Doesn't everyone?

Stone-cold Rogue

picoura
rogue blood angel

Hey. Whatever floats
your boat. emotion_dealwithit

xD
Doesn't everyone?

my boat is on the sea floor, does that still count as floating? It's a cluttery avatar but since I constructed it, I know what's what and where, so I can draw it. I have a vivid picture in my mind and I hope that I can draw it! whee (usually I wont, but if I can YOU WILL BE SEEING IT SOON!)

mmmm I don't have time or sleep on my side right now. Time is never on my side.
How about you?
oh and Lady Luck sometimes strolls by and taps my shoulder. Occasionally.

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

rogue blood angel
my boat is on the sea floor, does that still count as floating? It's a cluttery avatar but since I constructed it, I know what's what and where, so I can draw it. I have a vivid picture in my mind and I hope that I can draw it! whee (usually I wont, but if I can YOU WILL BE SEEING IT SOON!)

How about you?

... I'll get you a new one. emotion_dowant
YES. emotion_brofist

I have nothing on my side. gonk

Stone-cold Rogue

picoura
rogue blood angel

How about you?

... I'll get you a new one. emotion_dowant
YES. emotion_brofist

I have nothing on my side. gonk

Yay for new boats! do you have one? what does it float on? I think mine floats on insanity~
I could be wrong though.

WHAT. emotion_donotwant You don't have anything on your side?!
What about....your super awesome imaginary side kicky character thing?!

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

rogue blood angel
Yay for new boats! do you have one? what does it float on? I think mine floats on insanity~
I could be wrong though.

I got lots o' dem. emotion_awesome
The most popular one is the
one which barely floats on laziness.
I highly recommend it.

... My Squishy?
I have him. <3

Stone-cold Rogue

picoura
rogue blood angel
I could be wrong though.

I got lots o' dem. emotion_awesome
The most popular one is the
one which barely floats on laziness.
I highly recommend it.

... My Squishy?
I have him. <3

Hahahahhaha what's her name? S.S. Lazy? Or does she not have a name because the maker was too lazy?
Any other ones? Maybe one that floats on chocolate~ emotion_kirakira

He's on your side right? HE HAS TO BE ON YOUR SIDE!
if he's not on your side then....THEN ..... emotion_8c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces