<< < 1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 >

kerrowe's Husband

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
rogue blood angel

wow. That's kewl, how long havce you been on Gaia?

I just noticed your aquarium is called the "all blue"
One Piece?

been around since 06, yourself?

You bet, you should see my profile as well owo

Stone-cold Rogue

Sin Fang
rogue blood angel

wow. That's kewl, how long havce you been on Gaia?

I just noticed your aquarium is called the "all blue"
One Piece?

been around since 06, yourself?

You bet, you should see my profile as well owo

mm about 3 years soo around 2010?
wow, you've been here a looong time! (you old!)
disregard that rude comment sweatdrop

wut. .....

It's Kid and Law!
ooh and Luffy, Sanji and Zoro as the cursor?! THAT IS AWESOME! (I wuv u moar nao)

kerrowe's Husband

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
rogue blood angel

mm about 3 years soo around 2010?
wow, you've been here a looong time! (you old!)
disregard that rude comment sweatdrop

wut. .....

It's Kid and Law!
ooh and Luffy, Sanji and Zoro as the cursor?! THAT IS AWESOME! (I wuv u moar nao)

ahahah it's alright I am old

I love them as a couple <3

hehe yups <3
I luv you more too because you know one piece xD

Stone-cold Rogue

Sin Fang

ahahah it's alright I am old

I love them as a couple <3

hehe yups <3
I luv you more too because you know one piece xD

"get off my forum you newbies!"

flinches at Yaoi. I liiiike Perona and Zoro. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA juust kidding. I think if Kuina didn't pass on, she and Zoro would be the best pairing ~♥

I've read to around vol 65 and watched up to Ep 150 maybe higher, I don't remember. . .

kerrowe's Husband

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
rogue blood angel

flinches at Yaoi. I liiiike Perona and Zoro. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA juust kidding. I think if Kuina didn't pass on, she and Zoro would be the best pairing ~♥

I've read to around vol 65 and watched up to Ep 150 maybe higher, I don't remember. . .

hmmm?

ahah I'm not a stupid yaoi fangirl who likes yaoi just because it's yaoi so it's alright razz
anyways I only like couples that make sense and have logic to them despite their sex as it should be... well as long as you ask me

I like Persona with Usopp personally and Zoro with Sanjii <3

you do realize that Kuina
is dead and died
when zoro was a kid, right? I do believe they show that pretty early... if I remember right... if I don't I'll put a spoiler just in case sweatdrop

Stone-cold Rogue

Sin Fang
rogue blood angel

hmmm?

ahah I'm not a stupid yaoi fangirl who likes yaoi just because it's yaoi so it's alright razz
anyways I only like couples that make sense and have logic to them despite their sex as it should be... well as long as you ask me

I like Persona with Usopp personally and Zoro with Sanjii <3

you do realize that Kuina
is dead and died
when zoro was a kid, right? I do believe they show that pretty early... if I remember right... if I don't I'll put a spoiler just in case sweatdrop

I haven't read far enough to know what Kid and Law act like. I am around the part where the crew is at Fishman Island. I can't really say anything, but my friend is kind of a Yaoi fangirl and it scares me. . . I'm not a fan of Yaoi really.
I saw an art work a person did of a gay couple and in the comments it was mostly "omigawsh Yaoi ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥" or gay hate comments.
There were a few that were actually discussing the art, but they were buried by the others. The artist even said that he didn't really like seeing all those hate and Yaoi comments. The art work was beautiful, why don't people talk about that instead of the meaning. They comment as if it's a poorly drawn picture and not a great art work that it truly is....

excuse my mini ramble..........

ZoroxSanji.... NO TIMES A THOUSAND! Perona and Usopp.... I like Usopp and Kana sounds better in my opinion xp ooh maybe Zoro and Jewelry Bonny? I think Zoro and Perona are more like siblings now that I think....
I do remember Kuina dying! it was told early, maybe around 20 episodes in. 3rd volume maybe. I don't remember, but it was early. BUT IF SHE LIIIIIIVED! IT WOULD BE AN AMAZING COUPLE crying I don't like that other chick who looks like Kuina! THAT MARINE! (she's awright I guess)

kerrowe's Husband

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
rogue blood angel

I haven't read far enough to know what Kid and Law act like. I am around the part where the crew is at Fishman Island. I can't really say anything, but my friend is kind of a Yaoi fangirl and it scares me. . . I'm not a fan of Yaoi really.
I saw an art work a person did of a gay couple and in the comments it was mostly "omigawsh Yaoi ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥" or gay hate comments.
There were a few that were actually discussing the art, but they were buried by the others. The artist even said that he didn't really like seeing all those hate and Yaoi comments. The art work was beautiful, why don't people talk about that instead of the meaning. They comment as if it's a poorly drawn picture and not a great art work that it truly is....

excuse my mini ramble..........

ZoroxSanji.... NO TIMES A THOUSAND! Perona and Usopp.... I like Usopp and Kana sounds better in my opinion xp ooh maybe Zoro and Jewelry Bonny? I think Zoro and Perona are more like siblings now that I think....
I do remember Kuina dying! it was told early, maybe around 20 episodes in. 3rd volume maybe. I don't remember, but it was early. BUT IF SHE LIIIIIIVED! IT WOULD BE AN AMAZING COUPLE crying I don't like that other chick who looks like Kuina! THAT MARINE! (she's awright I guess)

Yea I hate it as well which is why I'm committed to just deciding if they are a good couple or not and not focus on sex since it's stupid all around whether you are with it or against it
it should always be about the art, characters, and story nothing else if you ask me

It disgusts me when they rave or spat about such things, but you should never really let it decide what you like and dislike. If ya keep that up you will just be a puppet. I like things because I like them which is why I like Luffy best. He has the same model as me: "do what you want because you are free"

A friend even made me a pirate flag and everything ^_^

Jewelry Bonny? well that's a strange choose, but I'm not going to force my opinion on ya like you seem to want to do with that 'no times a thousand". I mean seriously I didn't say you had to agree with me I just stated which couples I like you have full freedom not to agree, but not at the cost of being controlling /:

Yea if she did they would be, but when ya think about it most of the girls in one piece turn into wimps even Robin so would it really be worth it for a great warrior like her to turn into "oh I love men just because I'm a girl and no other reason"? I mean I get it a lot of girls are like that, but it doesn't mean I want to watch a pirate show full of a adventure and strangeness sink so low as being common. That's one thing one piece always had- not being common! man it pisses me off sometimes, these girls!

Stone-cold Rogue

Sin Fang
Yea I hate it as well which is why I'm committed to just deciding if they are a good couple or not and not focus on sex since it's stupid all around whether you are with it or against it
it should always be about the art, characters, and story nothing else if you ask me

It disgusts me when they rave or spat about such things, but you should never really let it decide what you like and dislike. If ya keep that up you will just be a puppet. I like things because I like them which is why I like Luffy best. He has the same model as me: "do what you want because you are free"

A friend even made me a pirate flag and everything ^_^

Jewelry Bonny? well that's a strange choose, but I'm not going to force my opinion on ya like you seem to want to do with that 'no times a thousand". I mean seriously I didn't say you had to agree with me I just stated which couples I like you have full freedom not to agree, but not at the cost of being controlling /:

Yea if she did they would be, but when ya think about it most of the girls in one piece turn into wimps even Robin so would it really be worth it for a great warrior like her to turn into "oh I love men just because I'm a girl and no other reason"? I mean I get it a lot of girls are like that, but it doesn't mean I want to watch a pirate show full of a adventure and strangeness sink so low as being common. That's one thing one piece always had- not being common! man it pisses me off sometimes, these girls!

Yes! I second that statement! The story is the most important! then comes the fantastic art!
I'm not great at choosing couples really, unless it's obvious and part of the main story line (like in most shojo manga) I won't support the couple because I don't see it. So to be honest I don't really think about pairings in the series. I just love how Luffy friendzoned Hancock! HALARIOUS!
I love the funniness in the series so I don't care about the pairings and i felt like i just threw the hammer down on your pairings.........
I didn't really like Luffy in the anime as much as I did in the manga... I don't know why confused but I do agree with that statement on being a lone hawk in the sky rather than a fish in a school following the currents.
I want a pirate flag =3= (jk)

I'm a girl, I'm allowed to take my words back soo "I TAKE THAT BACK! MY FRIENDX HER BED 5EVER!~"
but zoro and sanji haaate each other! do they become friends or something in the new world?! I DON'T GET IT! *Flees* gawd now I feel tired.... sowwy! I just don't get some pairings people put out there, like I said, I don't know pairings and when I think about them, my mind just jumps in confusion! I mean, ZoroxRobin? I don't see it. NamixLuffy "object not found" I only see pairings in shoujo I guess... (I'm not good at reading between lines, only on lines)

Eichiro Oda does make One Piece quite unique, I can't wait for the final. I loved the flashbacks to everyone's childhood~ most people hate flash backs but I looove them!

kerrowe's Husband

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
rogue blood angel

Yes! I second that statement! The story is the most important! then comes the fantastic art!
I'm not great at choosing couples really, unless it's obvious and part of the main story line (like in most shojo manga) I won't support the couple because I don't see it. So to be honest I don't really think about pairings in the series. I just love how Luffy friendzoned Hancock! HALARIOUS!
I love the funniness in the series so I don't care about the pairings and i felt like i just threw the hammer down on your pairings.........
I didn't really like Luffy in the anime as much as I did in the manga... I don't know why confused but I do agree with that statement on being a lone hawk in the sky rather than a fish in a school following the currents.

I'm a girl, I'm allowed to take my words back soo "I TAKE THAT BACK! MY FRIENDX HER BED 5EVER!~"
but zoro and sanji haaate each other! do they become friends or something in the new world?! I DON'T GET IT! *Flees* gawd now I feel tired.... sowwy! I just don't get some pairings people put out there, like I said, I don't know pairings and when I think about them, my mind just jumps in confusion! I mean, ZoroxRobin? I don't see it. NamixLuffy "object not found" I only see pairings in shoujo I guess... (I'm not good at reading between lines, only on lines)

Eichiro Oda does make One Piece quite unique, I can't wait for the final. I loved the flashbacks to everyone's childhood~ most people hate flash backs but I looove them!

I like the story more then the pairings, but making couples can be hilarious XD
or at least for me it is ^^;

I can ask my friend if she would make you one if you want owo

ahah I love couples who fight personally ^_^ plus before the new world they shared a kiss... off screen, but they did <3

yea I don't get a lot myself, but that's why you ask or talk about it you shouldn't shut it down so easily ^_^

Oh Luffy x Nami is mostly because Nami is based off of Oda's wife and he has said that they will end up together at the end of the tale so they are offical.

Oh I LOVE the flashbacks >3<

Stone-cold Rogue

Sin Fang
rogue blood angel

I like the story more then the pairings, but making couples can be hilarious XD
or at least for me it is ^^;

I can ask my friend if she would make you one if you want owo

ahah I love couples who fight personally ^_^ plus before the new world they shared a kiss... off screen, but they did <3

yea I don't get a lot myself, but that's why you ask or talk about it you shouldn't shut it down so easily ^_^

Oh Luffy x Nami is mostly because Nami is based off of Oda's wife and he has said that they will end up together at the end of the tale so they are offical.

Oh I LOVE the flashbacks >3<

It's true that the pairings are ridiculously funny(some aren't...more scary than funny). I have a T.T. Chopper figurine biggrin it's so cute~ I should by Cotton Candy for it! TT.ChopperX Cotton Candy 4ever!

No thank you, I'm good! I don't need a flag~ wait... WHERE IS YOUR FLAG O_O

talking? • • • *Rogue runs away*

wut. Oda said this when. I think he married his wife around vol 30, she was cosplaying Nami at an event and they got chatting. They have a daughter(?) I think. I didn't know that LxN was official....poor Sanji. But I don't see it. *gives a luffy like blank stare* I don't see any One Piece pairings at all.... (just ignore my ignorance...)

Ya! naruto fans hate them, but flashbacks are muuuch better than fillers!

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

rogue blood angel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LAZY SISTER! emotion_brofist

Ooooooh. I see. xD
I know a charity type of
thing and their theme is,
like, video games. c:
Cute Lil Things 3nodding heart

Stone-cold Rogue

picoura
rogue blood angel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LAZY SISTER! emotion_brofist

Ooooooh. I see. xD
I know a charity type of
thing and their theme is,
like, video games. c:

YAY! 5ever?
Lazy sibs 5 ever?

Really? Wait..what do you mean charity? I NEED TO KNOW MORE!

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

rogue blood angel
YAY! 5ever?
Lazy sibs 5 ever?

6 ever, just for the hell of it. ;D
Lazy sibs 6 ever. xD

I got chuuuuu~ ;D
Here is the charity. c:

Stone-cold Rogue

picoura
rogue blood angel
YAY! 5ever?
Lazy sibs 5 ever?

6 ever, just for the hell of it. ;D
Lazy sibs 6 ever. xD

I got chuuuuu~ ;D
Here is the charity. c:

Woah! I don't know if I can handle that! It's a biiiig dealllll

Thanks for the link to the contests! They look nice :p
I just read a guide fro making art shops and I look at my previous art freebs thread and I cry at how bad they are..... well I hope my art freebies in August don't look too bad (haha)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff