Yay, small amouts of gold 0.62650602409639 62.7% [ 364 ]
Cool, I'll list my fluffs here too! 0.08605851979346 8.6% [ 50 ]
You Cray. ~.o 0.28743545611015 28.7% [ 167 ]
Total Votes:[ 581 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 162 163 164

baby_kitty_258
Deccer
baby_kitty_258
interesting, but legit, title change... lol smile )

*wish i could give you a dollar to use PMP ... emotion_kirakira

I thought about it early on, but decided against PMP'ing this thread. lol.

haha..yeah...... maybe not a good idea at the moment..lol xp

Yeah, probably not, heh heh.
shellsmachine
Deccer

Yep! lol

Congrats on your fluff raising prowess! I'm impressed. biggrin
Sorry you got screwed, though. You're not alone. rolleyes
Here's a couple of b&m threads -
Event awards for sale
General complaining (full disclosure - that one's mine)

Thank you. I looked at them. Commented in your thread too.

Pfft, Lanzer, I could have kicked more butt....err, healed more butt I guess.
Eileen Eir
Deccer

Poor, poor Barabaraboo.

I guess he died. crying
Urd Tanzanite
Wow, 41... you really kept it up. I went at a more sedate pace... yeah, I didn't stop and came back and raised 16 total, with the 17th in limbo.

If you can believe it, I actually went a bit sedate myself. I think with less forum interaction(which would have made this event boring for me), and if I didn't have a week of RL things keeping me from playing(but not preventing me from commenting), I could have raised 20 more. If I used GCash to energy boost, tons more. Maybe 5-10 more that way easy. Hell, if I had nothing but free time, I could have doubled my current number easy, plus some. But that would have been completely bonkers.
I was working when they announced the "new time" the event ended, and didn't get home in time to finish my last few. I was going to GCash power raise those last few. And help my wife & daughter finish theirs off too.
baby_kitty_258
Deccer
baby_kitty_258

i read this little tidbit of information that Lanzer gave himself, and i couldn't but help think to myself, "what the heck does he even know?" according to him, you would have needed 41+ days to finish what you accomplished. wow, are they really that out of touch with their own event games.

really, lanzer?

Yeah, If I hadn't logged off, and participated in the ATA, I could have shut that comment down.
I guess I should contact Uncle Kenny, anf get the rest of my fluffs granted to me. Gaia still owes me 25 Pegacorns. Heh heh heh. lol

Newbie Noob

Deccer
baby_kitty_258
Deccer
baby_kitty_258

i read this little tidbit of information that Lanzer gave himself, and i couldn't but help think to myself, "what the heck does he even know?" according to him, you would have needed 41+ days to finish what you accomplished. wow, are they really that out of touch with their own event games.

really, lanzer?

Yeah, If I hadn't logged off, and participated in the ATA, I could have shut that comment down.
I guess I should contact Uncle Kenny, anf get the rest of my fluffs granted to me. Gaia still owes me 25 Pegacorns. Heh heh heh. lol

i agree. you could've raised plenty more in the space of 5 hours. please do that (contact Uncle Kenny) for the sake of the rest of the community which know that comment doesn't have an ounce of truth in it.
baby_kitty_258
Deccer
baby_kitty_258
Deccer
baby_kitty_258

really, lanzer?

i agree. you could've raised plenty more in the space of 5 hours. please do that (contact Uncle Kenny) for the sake of the rest of the community which know that comment doesn't have an ounce of truth in it.

Just sent a PM to him asking for the other Pegacorn grants. We'll see how this plays out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff