Welcome to Gaia! ::

octotartine
My last fluff before this event ends is... ANOTHER BUMBLEBEE ARE YOU SERIOUS I NEVER ASKED FOR-

I called him Wiggy Jiggy. I got the name from these lyrics:

Wiggy, wiggy, I'm gettin' jiggy
Open up the door, got the keys to your city
You're looking kinda pretty
Dance 'til you drop and it don't stop
Until it go pop

Search em' up and listen to the song if you feel like dancing.

Gee, I wonder who performed the song- Screw it, you know who they are. rolleyes

Hope everyone in this thread had a good time with the What the Fluff event and I hope to see you all again in future events! heart

xd you made my day!!
There's going to be something with Halloween I bet. Hope to see you in future events too! emotion_c8

Omnipresent Bloodsucker

CottonMouthKilla
octotartine
My last fluff before this event ends is... ANOTHER BUMBLEBEE ARE YOU SERIOUS I NEVER ASKED FOR-

Until it go pop

Hope everyone in this thread had a good time with the What the Fluff event and I hope to see you all again in future events! heart

xd you made my day!!
There's going to be something with Halloween I bet. Hope to see you in future events too! emotion_c8

It was so much fun blabbing and blabbing on this thread. 3nodding So, just to resume this fun event, let me list all the fluffs that I've raised!

Neon Robinson (radioactive)
Tangy Neville (citrus)
Devilish Brown (wyvern)
Mischief Brown (wyvern)
Bumble Breen (bumblebee)
Dizzy Dobson (citrus)
Wiggy Jiggy (bumblebee, unfinished sad )

Hm, I never got a Cupcake nor a Pegacorn. Hence, I never got to use the names Vanilla Conlon and Slamfunker X. Boo. emotion_8c

P.S. Did you finally get the reference with the names? Also, did you listen to the "wiggy jiggy" song that's actually called If Ya Gettin' Down?
octotartine
CottonMouthKilla
octotartine

Until it go pop

xd you made my day!!

It was so much fun blabbing and blabbing on this thread. 3nodding So, just to resume this fun event, let me list all the fluffs that I've raised!

Tangy Neville (citrus)
Devilish Brown (wyvern)
Mischief Brown (wyvern)
Bumble Breen (bumblebee)
Dizzy Dobson (citrus)

Hm, I never got a Cupcake nor a Pegacorn. Hence, I never got to use the names Vanilla Conlon and Slamfunker X. Boo. emotion_8c

P.S. Did you finally get the reference with the names? Also, did you listen to the "wiggy jiggy" song that's actually called If Ya Gettin' Down?

Aw only 7? I'm so mad at gaia but there's nothing I can do now. They said they were going to give us until 5 today but they changed it to noon.

No pegacorn? Did you have a soul fluff? That's what you needed to get the fluff.

Actually I gave up after I found Neville Longbottom LOL!!! xd

I didn't listen to that song yet but I like the lyrics xd

Omnipresent Bloodsucker

CottonMouthKilla
octotartine
CottonMouthKilla
octotartine

Until it go pop

xd you made my day!!

Tangy Neville (citrus)
Devilish Brown (wyvern)
Mischief Brown (wyvern)
Bumble Breen (bumblebee)
Dizzy Dobson (citrus)

Aw only 7? I'm so mad at gaia but there's nothing I can do now. They said they were going to give us until 5 today but they changed it to noon.

No pegacorn? Did you have a soul fluff? That's what you needed to get the fluff.

Actually I gave up after I found Neville Longbottom LOL!!! xd

I didn't listen to that song yet but I like the lyrics xd

Oh, so that's what you needed to get the Pegacorn! Hehe, whoops. By the way, the big reference in all the names come from this group called Five (or 5ive). They're what I like to call the manliest and least cheesy boy band ever, bar none. They experiment with all sorts of musical styles and all of their songs are either catchy or touching and they're so realistic and they're so hot and oh god I'm ranting again sweatdrop

real talk though, their music kicks serious butts and the spiky-haired guy is sexy emotion_dowant
octotartine
Oh, so that's what you needed to get the Pegacorn! Hehe, whoops. By the way, the big reference in all the names come from this group called Five (or 5ive). They're what I like to call the manliest and least cheesy boy band ever, bar none. They experiment with all sorts of musical styles and all of their songs are either catchy or touching and they're so realistic and they're so hot and oh god I'm ranting again sweatdrop

real talk though, their music kicks serious butts and the spiky-haired guy is sexy emotion_dowant

OMFGSH!!!!! That guy is hot!! Holy shet.... lol. So I googled 5ive and got this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Bloodsucker

CottonMouthKilla
octotartine

OMFGSH!!!!! That guy is hot!! Holy shet.... lol. So I googled 5ive and got this:

I must admit that Abz looks good, but I was mainly talking about Scott. razz
Props to your good taste in guys, though! blaugh

P.S. I love rosemerlin's comment, wth is up with that?! rofl
octotartine
CottonMouthKilla
octotartine

Lol thanks! I just saw this image and was like ooh this photo looks steamy LMFAO!! xd

I don't know their names but I'm guessing he's the guy who's always in the middle and looks like the lead singer?

Omg I know! What is that about?! I hope it's not some scam.... hahah.

Omnipresent Bloodsucker

CottonMouthKilla
octotartine
CottonMouthKilla
octotartine

Lol thanks! I just saw this image and was like ooh this photo looks steamy LMFAO!! xd

I don't know their names but I'm guessing he's the guy who's always in the middle and looks like the lead singer?

Here's a fun fact for you...there is no lead singer. Everyone in the band treats each other as equals and wish that the media does so as well. 3nodding Psst, Scott and Ritchie still sing more than the other boys razz

Anyway, Scott's the guy with brown spiky hair most of the time and blue eyes. A quick search for "Scott Robinson five" should do the trick. smile

he so purrty whee
octotartine
CottonMouthKilla
octotartine
CottonMouthKilla
octotartine

Here's a fun fact for you...there is no lead singer. Everyone in the band treats each other as equals and wish that the media does so as well. 3nodding Psst, Scott and Ritchie still sing more than the other boys razz

Anyway, Scott's the guy with brown spiky hair most of the time and blue eyes. A quick search for "Scott Robinson five" should do the trick. smile

he so purrty whee

Lol no way! I didn't know that! That's pretty awesome they do that.

Are they still doing music? Cuz they've gotten older in the google image search lol.

Omnipresent Bloodsucker

CottonMouthKilla
octotartine
CottonMouthKilla
octotartine
CottonMouthKilla
octotartine

he so purrty whee

Lol no way! I didn't know that! That's pretty awesome they do that.

Are they still doing music? Cuz they've gotten older in the google image search lol.

They initially did music from 1997-2001, then tried to reunite back in 2006 without Sean but failed miserably because the music industry had changed so much over the years. They reunited again in January/February of this year. They're doing very well so far, but J isn't with them anymore. crying At least they got Sean back.

And yes, they still call themselves Five despite being four members atm. They wanted to keep the spirit of Five going, so they didn't change their name. They've tried to recruit a fifth member, but Abz says that "he doesn't want any other punk in the band". All of this is actually documented in the TV show The Big Reunion; a show where other British pop groups from the 90's reunite, face their old demons and try to give the best concert possible to their old and new fans. 3nodding
octotartine

They initially did music from 1997-2001, then tried to reunite back in 2006 without Sean but failed miserably because the music industry had changed so much over the years. They reunited again in January/February of this year. They're doing very well so far, but J isn't with them anymore. crying At least they got Sean back.

And yes, they still call themselves Five despite being four members atm. They wanted to keep the spirit of Five going, so they didn't change their name. They've tried to recruit a fifth member, but Abz says that "he doesn't want any other punk in the band". All of this is actually documented in the TV show The Big Reunion; a show where other British pop groups from the 90's reunite, face their old demons and try to give the best concert possible to their old and new fans. 3nodding

Wow.... so much information! That sucks when people don't come back.

I should look this show up so I can watch it on tv. Know what channel it's on?

Omnipresent Bloodsucker

CottonMouthKilla
octotartine

It only airs in the UK on ITV2 (reruns, the season with Five in it ended a few months ago), but you can watch all the episodes on YouTube if you don't live there. There's even a version of the show on YouTube with Five's bits only on WarringtonWarrior's channel. That's the one I watched because I didn't care about the other groups. razz If you couldn't care any less for Liberty X, Honeyz, Blue, 911 or Atomic Kitten, just search for "the big reunion warringtonwarrior" on YouTube and start watching from the earliest date you see (sometime around January). You'll laugh and you'll cry, but it's very heartwarming. smile You'll also get to know who's who, since this seemed to be a bit of an issue for you! XD No harsh feelings though, just teasin' you a bit.
octotartine
CottonMouthKilla
octotartine

It only airs in the UK on ITV2 (reruns, the season with Five in it ended a few months ago), but you can watch all the episodes on YouTube if you don't live there. There's even a version of the show on YouTube with Five's bits only on WarringtonWarrior's channel. That's the one I watched because I didn't care about the other groups. razz If you couldn't care any less for Liberty X, Honeyz, Blue, 911 or Atomic Kitten, just search for "the big reunion warringtonwarrior" on YouTube and start watching from the earliest date you see (sometime around January). You'll laugh and you'll cry, but it's very heartwarming. smile You'll also get to know who's who, since this seemed to be a bit of an issue for you! XD No harsh feelings though, just teasin' you a bit.

I don't have those channels here but I'll look it up on youtube sometime. As soon as my shows on tv end then I'll have the time to do it. Hahah.
Lol now I definitely need to know who is who! I'm a noob lol.

Omnipresent Bloodsucker

CottonMouthKilla
octotartine
CottonMouthKilla
octotartine

I don't have those channels here but I'll look it up on youtube sometime. As soon as my shows on tv end then I'll have the time to do it. Hahah.
Lol now I definitely need to know who is who! I'm a noob lol.

I recommend seeing some of their interviews and music videos first so that you can be able to sympathize with them better when you watch The Big Reunion. 3nodding

Here's an old picture for you to drool at learn who's who.

From left to right are: Ritchie Neville (not Longbottom, mind you blaugh ; is now simultaneously British and Australian surprised ), J Brown (the guy who isn't in Five anymore sad ; oldest guy), Scott Robinson (cutie patootie 4laugh ; first guy to get married as well the first to be a father), Sean Conlon (the guy who once wasn't part of Five but returned to the group a few years later; youngest guy) and Abs Breen (nowadays known as Abz Love; he's also the guy you were drooling over lol )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff