Still having issues... 0.090322580645161 9.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 155 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 94 95 96 > >>

Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Hello fellow Gaians! These seem to be popular topics and questions here in the forums and within towns two itself at the moment with the fluff event in full swing. SO! Hopefully this will answer your questions. I'll also be treating all Gaians I see with the option available!

For quick navigation and to find what you're looking for easily, try pressing ctrl + F and search some keywords!

-Housing-

When you enter towns two via the event link:

You will find yourself over near the beach area. Here, the woman at the stand will refuse to give you your fluff until you have a home.

Where are the homes?:

From that spot, you need to go to the east, or to the right, arrows. Then keep heading far right until you find the docks. In the docks, you need to go all the way down and to the right and you'll find a man in a boat. Click the orange house icon. There you can join a friends neighborhood or create your own.

If you cannot find it:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I click create but nothing happens!:
Sometimes it gets stuck. If you're choosing your home design and you click to continue but nothing happens, try clicking cancel. Sometimes it will complete without you realizing, and it will now how a "go to my neighborhood" option.

Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
-Fluff Games-

Dance game:

Directly below the fluff cart where you first appear after clicking the event link, you'll be taken to the beaches. over to your left, you'll find an icon that looks like DDR. Click it and you can play a follow-the-arrows dance game along with whatever other fluffs have entered the game within the same minute you did.

Racing:

Over by the docks again, there is a police-fluff icon. Here you can play a racing game. Your fluff must reach all of the red flags before moving onto the next stage. You must appease the police-fluffs along the way with donuts or they will hurt your fluff. Along the sides of the map, usually on barrels, are extra donuts you can pick up.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-edit-
Donut locations: 1st stage: Barrel beside flag two, barrel above flags on steps. Stage 2: beside light post above flag 8. Stage 3: Box above flag 3.

Tic-Tac-Toe:

You can also challenge other fluffs to games. If you click on a fluff that someone else owns, you'll see a little tic-tac-toe icon below the fluff. Click it to challenge that player to tic-tac-toe. Simply click the squares and your fluff with go mark it.

Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
-Fluff care and details-

All the types of fluffs:
User Image

Getting a fluff:
Unfortunately, you will get a random fluff unless you have a pegacorn soul. But, once you get a fluff's loyalty to maximum, you will be able to go and get another random fluff, so you may end up getting the one you want along the way.

-pegacorns-

The pegacorns are tied back to the past Easter event. If you didn't participate and obtain a "mystery friend", however, and you have a little extra gold, you can still get the pegacorn. There are "mystery friend"s and pegacorn souls in the MP right now.

Soul of a Fluff
User Image

Mystery Friend
User Image

Fluff names:

Your fluff will start out with a default name. Mine started out named 'Hand'. To change the name, click the fluff to go into its menu. It will display its name right above the fluff. Simply click the name, and you can change it however many time you'd like.

Fluff items:

There are three withing towns. Two are worth gaia cash. There is one item worth 250 gold that heals health. These can be bought at the fluff stand.

There are also these in the treehouse for wing stickers:

User Image
What the Fluff Feed
5 Wing Stickers

User Image
What the Fluff Bike
40 Wing Stickers

Fluff health:
This will very slowly go up over the course of time, it seems. It will also go down in the fluff racing game, as before stated. You can use items to bring it back up.

Fluff energy:
This is increased through items and through sleep.
~how to instantly get full energy~
Whether it is sent home or you do it yourself, send your fluff to your house. Go to it there, equip it, and make it sleep. Then leave and re-enter your home and re-equip your fluff, leave the house and bam! full energy!

This is no longer working. I believe it may have been a glitch that got patched. Also if your fluff turns into a citrus fluff, it is a glitch that occurs when your fluff is facing backward when put to sleep. Try turning it around. (such a weird glitch...)
-edit again-
I got this glitch to work again, but only after I teleported to towns using my bookmark/favorite.

Fluff happiness:

From what I can see, fluff happiness is largely dependent on games. You need to spend a good amount of time walking around with your fluff and playing games to make it happier, and also increase its loyalty.

Fluff loyalty:
For loyalty, your fluff must be happy. You can increase your loyalty with playing games, washing your fluff, and spending time with it. After every 24-hours, the next day the loyalty will increase at a higher rate based on your fluff's happiness level the day before, but only while your doing things with it. So make sure to keep your fluff happy!

Treats:

It seems treats give your fluff energy and health. Mine was gaining little bits after I started posting and getting treats from others. Each fluff can only get a certain amount of treats within a certain time period, and you must have your fluff equipped to get treats.

-Treat Titles from Giving Treats-

Fluff Snob: 0 treat
Fluff Fan: 1 treat
Fluff Sitter: 10 treats
Fluff Care Worker: 25 treats
Fluff Healer: 100 treats
Fluff Master: 250 treats
Fluff Savior: 500 treats

Washing:

You need to wash your fluff regularly to keep its happiness stable, it seems. It won't be very happy if it's dirty!

Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
-Rewards and Achievements-

Item grants:

User Image
The Fluff Balloon.
Earn it by turning in your first fluff!

User Image

Achievements:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

(I'll update these as soon as I can get more information.)

Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
-Miscellaneous-

Running in towns 2:

If you'd like to run faster in towns two, simply go down to your options bar at the bottom of the screen. Click the smartphone that's there, then click options, then avatar settings. At the bottom there will be a bar where you can adjust your speed. You can also hold shift down then move and you will move faster.

Lag:

Experiencing a lot of lag in towns two, but there's no option to change quality? Try this: Right click in the towns two window. There, there will be an option to change your quality.

Bookmarking:

Don't like running back and forth every single time your fluff is sent home? You can bookmark the location! Go stand beside or even inside your house, and click on the smartphone at the bottom of the screen. Name if whatever you want. After bookmarking, it will now appear in the "favorites" in your smartphone!

Common bugs/issues

If you cannot interact with your fluff because it is telling you it's owned by someone else, go to a different area of towns two or reload your page.

If you've unequipped our fluff, it will be waiting for you in your home. Go click it and re-equip it and once you leave your home it should be following you again.

If some feature of the event is not working, try leaving towns and going back. If it is still not working, I suggest going to the bug/issues forum for assistance/contacting gaia.

-FAQ-

My fluff got sent to my house, how do I get it back?:

Go to your home and click your fluff. There will be an "equip" option.

Can I get rid of my fluff?:
No, sorry. Either complete the event and turn it in or wait 'till it's over.

It won't give me my achievement!:
Did it to me as well. It takes a little while to grant.

Where are people getting the pegacorns??:
It was a part of the past Easter event. We got souls for participation and those are used to get pegacorns. If you don't have the soul, you can't get one unfortunately.

Do I get to choose my fluff?:
Unfortunately it's completely random each time.

It says my fluff is in my house, but I can't find it!:
This has happened to me before. I fixed it by restarting towns two or three times, and exiting and re-entering my home three or four times.

My fluff got stuck in the race game/it disappeared out of the race!:
This is another glitch. I've experienced it myself. All you can do it reload towns.

The DDR game tells me I got 0%!:
This happens to me as well almost every time I play. Yet ANOTHER glitch in this dang system. This one I don't know how to help, I've only actually gotten a percentage maybe once or twice. Again you can try reloading, but it doesn't seem to help much.

I made bookmarks, but now they aren't working!:
Yep, they get stuck sometimes. Just re-load when this happens.

How do I know if I got a fluff soul/if I have one?:
It will be in your inventory in the special items. And if you have one the option would have popped up to use it when you got your fluff. Check to see if it is still a mystery friend. You must use it and turn it into a soul before it can become a pegacorn.

-IN CASE YOU DIDN'T GET THE ALERT, THEY FIXED MANY BUGS-

What the Fluff Updates & Guide!

Our Summer event is off to a smashing, albeit laggy, start. We've made several bug fixes and improvements to fix issues in the event and tweaked some of the stat rates to make the gameplay more enjoyable. Read below for a summarized list of what was changed.

Limited main Flash space rooms to 30 people & fluffs to cut down on lag
Limited game Flash space rooms to 10 for Fluff Dance and 5 for the Fluff Run game
Fixed several memory leaks in Flash causing lag
Fixed bug with turning in your fluff to Blaze once it reached max loyalty
Fixed bug causing CRITICAL ERROR to appear in various event forum threads
Fixed backend bug that was causing health/energy to get out of sync which resulted in stats fluctuating wildly, getting kicked out of games prematurely, your fluff being sent home with no health/energy even though you just fed it, etc.
Fixed issue with sleeping/walking not being set correctly and causing confusing states for the fluff in-game
Fixed duplicating happiness/loyalty bars in the forum/threads headers
Fixed Tic-Tac-Toe matches throwing everyone into the same space
Rewrote caching scheme to cut down server calls over 10x (should result in faster loading in Flash and forums)
Fixed issue with fluff getting stuck in the second map of the Fluff Run
Increased the rate of energy regeneration when sleeping by 170%.
Decreased the rate of health depletion over time by 200%-300% and added even slower rate of depletion when fluff is sleeping
Added a fluff state view to the event landing page and forum/thread headers. If you hover over the image of your fluff with your mouse on one of those pages, you'll see a list of the current states it might be in. These states include: Sleeping, Walking, Tired, Hungry, Dirty, and Loyal.

I've also put together a fairly comprehensive guide for how to play the event and care for your fluff and placed it in the What the Fluff event forum. If you're confused or know anyone who is, please share this link with them. We'll continue watching the event and fixing any bugs we find so if you run into any issues, please report them in the What the Fluff Bug Reports forum.

**Quick Edit**
Our script to populate loyalty for the last 24 hours of happiness messed up last night and didn't run so that loyalty didn't save. We've fixed the issue that prevented it from running so it will save correctly tonight and give you the correct platform to start from tomorrow. Since this is such a big part of the event though, we're going to go ahead and remedy the issue for everyone who was affected by setting your fluff's loyalty to the maximum level. It'll take a few minutes for me to write up the script but keep an eye on your fluff's stats and you should see it jump shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience, don't hate us

- Kenny & Codemonkey

Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
~Please quote me if you have questions~

Gaian

11,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Hello.
I was wondering how you change the fluff's name?

Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Playing Dangerous
Hello.

Ah! You just click your fluff while your in towns, and it'll show its current name. Click the name and you can change it however many times you want!

Gaian

11,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Suuya
Playing Dangerous
Hello.

Ah! You just click your fluff while your in towns, and it'll show its current name. Click the name and you can change it however many times you want!

Thank you!

Shy Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Tycoon 200
This event needs more instructions like this ºwº

Witty Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Suuya

I didn't get the fluff I wanted...Is there any way to get a different one? T^T

Loyal Girl

Thanks! smile

Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Sacrilegious Martyr
Suuya

You have to make your current fluff fully loyal first. Then you can get another. But unfortunately, they are all random. :c

Witty Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Suuya
Sacrilegious Martyr
Suuya

You have to make your current fluff fully loyal first. Then you can get another. But unfortunately, they are all random. :c

Well, that sucks...Thanks for your reply.

Vicious Darling

13,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageLove your little guide , it's quite helpful !User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers