Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image

"It's a Rare Pegacorn Fluff!"

Welcome to What The Fluff E-CORP style.

Looks like the taxman got us again, E CORPies.

The GRS looked into how we were funding our non-profit project P.U.R.G.E. , and apparently it's "illegal" to get children to sell candy for you in "highly dangerous locations". Now, because of us, kids are growing arms of their skulls from trying to sell chocolate to toxic waste dump workers. I for one say they did their jobs well, they got the money for us, they've got another free hand to sell chocolate with, and they've got volunteer work listed on their applications for future references... supposedly as carnival freaks or bartenders. Quite frankly, they should be paying us to let them work.

GRS on the other-hand thinks these actions are "unlawful" and "inhumane" and that I should provide something like "workers comp" and "employee health benefits". FEH, new age liberal hippie nonsense, they were volunteers, they knew what they were getting into.

So with this I sadly announce that the crew is on probation until we pay off the hospital bills for all the forehead-handed children in Aekea. Luckily GRS offered us a way to pay back without actually having to give back any money: community service. Starting immediately we'll be nursing fluffs back to health after brutally punching their faces all Easter long.

Oh and as a side note, if the fluffs flinch when you're trying to patch up the bruised and battered skull injuries that you probably inflicted... try to convince them it was just tough love.

We've got a couple of contests for you to participate in during the event with some choice prizes. So hang out, and work on our community service so we can get this GRS mess settled.

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image

"What Have We Here?"

E-Corp is a group of Easter Bunny loyalists that was formed on Thursday, March 3rd, 2011 in this thread found in the Gaia Community Discussion. The previous year, the Easter Bunny had not been involved in the easter event and a gaggle of supporters were riled together by one Lord Lapin in support of the easter bunny over Diedrich. It was discovered that the devs had no intentions of involving the Easter Bunny in the 2011 Easter Event, and this group sprung into action, realizing that if they didn't act immediately, the Easter Bunny would be gone from Gaia forever. They sent a barrage of clock eggs to various staff members, raided the arenas, made posters and art, and even posted supportive thoughts on the Easter Bunny's profile. It looked like nothing was going to sway the staff's opinion, so this group worked to raid the Ask the Admins thread with a multitude of questions about the easter bunny. They were ignored, but somehow the group managed to get through to them, and started acting more civil. The easter event did involve the Easter Bunny--and has ever since... even if it has been a battle against the green rabbit Diedrich who intends to steal Easter Away from the Easter Bunny.

Ultimately our goal is to educate the public at large about our lord and master (the Easter Bunny) and to help included him within Gaia's main plotline again with a mass of user feedback and support. We support him and help him whenever possible--to remind Gaians that they have more holiday figures to care about, not just the two in the later parts of the year. We are the followers of the Easter Bunny, here to spread his message of joy and cheer in the form of exploding eggs, bountiful baskets of them barraging and blowing the brainless backers of Diedrich's fanbase. Some would call us a terrorist organization... some could be right.

We work for the Easter Bunny as his own personal brigade of Hench-hares to do his evil bidding.

His story has recently been explored in this manga.

But for our version of it:
                        Long ago, lived a rabbit of great beauty and generosity with an affinity for hiding chocolate eggs. Children of all ages from across the lands of Gaia came to this rabbit in flocks, bowing at his feet in awe of his radiant beauty and kindness. He would repay them with gifts of chocolate and gorgeous hand-painted eggs for paying him homage. But, alas--this happiness he knew could not stay. A couple of holiday figures grew jealous! Jealous of his wealth, jealous of his beauty! Jealous of his chocolaty eggs! Jack, a nobody at the time, was so filled with hatred for our glorious and perfect leader that he Sharydouken'd him in his beautiful face--scarring it for all time. Now our poor leader hides his once-beautiful face behind a mask--wearing a biomechanical suit of his making to ensure nothing like that will ever happen again. Despite his now hideous body, he works tirelessly for us Gaians. He gives us gifts for remembering what he was. Now, a green abomination wants to take Easter from our master! He has worked so hard for us, now it is time for us to work for him. E-Corp was formed in his name so we could work for our overlord and bring him the joy he so desperately deserves.

PLEASE JOIN OUR GUILD

E-Corp Friends

We just wanted to link to some E-Corp friendly guilds and events. Check them out! (If you would like to be affiliated, please just PM me)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image

"Advanced Combat Programming!"

We have a few contests you can participate in while doing your community service. Some of the prizes are pretty decent if I do say so myself! You don't have to be a member of our ranks to play.

User Image

All our prizes have been won! Thanks for participating!

You're feeling lucky? Perhaps you are interested in rolling some dice and have a chance at one of our gold prizes!

Current Prize:
                        333,333 g

The Rules and how to play
                        • Before hitting the Submit button after you finished writing your post, choose Post Action (default choice should be None).
                        • Now choose Roll Dice. Now you should be able to determine the number of sides on your die (Die size) and the number of dice you will be rolling (# of dice).
                        Choose 20 sided and enter 20 in the # of dice field.
                        Anyone getting a score of 100 or less will be eligible to win a gold prize.
                        To raise the odds to win a prize the required score has been changed to 140 or less! This rule applies from page 293 on!
                        • If you win, please PM me a link to your winning roll post.
                        • I'm afraid it's first come first served. Every time a person wins, the game is reset with new gold prize.

Winners so far:

1st place: Warrior Protodermis

2nd place: definite_blonde

3rd place: Gumby Ningata

4th place: MadPad (You get nothing and you'll like it! O:< )

BONUS WINNER: Gumby Ningata

User Image

Winners:

first: Capn McKay
                        second: Luminene
                        third: Warrior Protodermis

We are the Anti-Cute! And we're a little tired of all the repulsively adorable fluffs we're having to nurse back to health. But it's a court order! What can you do?

We thought it would be fun to have a design your own fluff contest. Now we can see what some anti-cute fluffs would look like. Or atleast cute but evil.... or just cute. It really doesn't matter!

How will this work: Well, first you design your very own fluff in any medium you choose (as long as you can make it so we can see it on these interwebs), then you PM me your newly designed fluff!

You may enter as many different designs as you like, but understand, you will only be eligible to win once.

We do have Fluff templates if you need them.

Fluff template with transparent background

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fluff template with white background

The top three designs will get an Easter-fluff package of their own!

First Place:
                        Second Place:
                        User ImageUser Image
                        Third Place:
                        User Image

ENTRIES:

Nights-Rune
                        User Image
                        RAWWWWW!

A wild lion fluff appeared! heart

ShadowKitsune92
                        HEY GUYS!!!!

I figured, since we're stuck with fluffs,
                        why not make one that E-Corp doesn't want to squish?!
                        Sooo, I made this little guy!!
                        also, sorry I suck so bad at drawing by mouse...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Warrior Protodermis
                        User Image

I found an adorable robot fluff for ya
                        User Image

or if you want without text

User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image

Warrior Protodermis
                        User Image

During my search for the most evil fluffs, I cam across the repulsive Cthulhu fluff!

User Image
                        User Image

User ImageUser Image

Sporkiferous
                        I present...

THE NIGHTMARE FLUFF.

User Image

In accordance with the Gaia story behind the Easter Bunny...

IF THIS FLUFF CAN'T BE CUTE, NO FLUFF CAN. twisted > biggrin

Reihyan
                        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e69/zero_dog/Outbox/colorfluff_zps26544d5d.png

User Image

The re-designated frankenfluff patrols should be useful... even if they have a few screws (and springs) loose...

lydia oUo
                        haha here's my attempt(s) on the fluff drawing contest my horrible mouse and MS paint drawing

User Imagea
                        User Image

angelpinkydoe
                        You said cute but evil was Ok, right? Well, here is a perfect example! xd

User Image

A KYUBEY FLUFF!

Fabulous Necrosis
                        Hi there, I have an entry for the contest C:

User Image

angelpinkydoe
                        We all know he is secretly evil

User Image

oO Puppet Master Oo
                        User Image

Nightmare fluff (Inspired by my cat :/)

Thilath
                        User Image
                        Optik Fluff and the Toxic Sudge fluff! emotion_kirakira
                        Anti cute ftw.

ashlex_in_pearl
                        Here is my fluff
                        Ever heard of a Mine Turtle? Well, the concept is the same!

Don't get too close! Cuz this baby can light itself up and
                        KABOOM!
                        User Image

snowy15708
                        Hi, here is my Anti-Cute entry! I hope it's okay ^.^
                        User Image

caster-class servant
                        User Image

This here is the Okuu Fluff... ninja

Luminene
                        User Image
                        This guy appears to be fluffy from afar, when actually, its "fur" seems to be welts of some sort. (it still thinks it's adorable. heart )

Sianserais
                        Blood-soaked Fluff:

Someone used this little guy to clean up a crime scene?

Treya_Barton
                        User Image

Here is my contribution for the contest! I wanted to combine the rabbots into a fluff smile

hilolbyee
                        Abused Fluff
                        Cracks adorn this shattered fluff's body. Teeth falling, with tears streaming. It's soul darkened with mistrust and malice, and eyes began searing with hatred. This tormented abomination, once filled with promise, is the result of many neglect and abuse filled-years.

Capn Mckay
                        User Image This little guy is a hardcore anti-cute fluff. That's right. He was never okay with being cute, so when E-Corp came along and crushed all of his adorable neighbors, he decided to team up with them. He became fascinated with everything to do with the Easter bunny, who he had heard was adorable. He admired the way he took on his new awesome look, and the dramatic way he brooded over his past. Thus he himself became a member of E-Corp.
                        -----

I hope it's okay I gave him a past. Those ears are drilled into his skull. (If fluffs have skulls.)

Cerbrilla
                        http://i44.tinypic.com/2iqbic5.jpg

ArgFluff!
                        He may be cute and squishy looking with his little eye patch and scar but he likes to take your gold when you're not looking.. or take the chocolates wrapped in gold coin shaped foil and eat them.

definite_blonde
                        Bats are Creepy-Cute, so why not a bat?

User Image

As a countermeasure against all displeasure that came up with recent legal obscurities, our leporine resources management decided to reward our loyal employees for enduring current hardships;
                        By introducing our first E-Corp Pin-Up Calendar!

For that purpose we need to choose models! And what's possibly a better fitting procedure than hosting a contest to help us make our decision?

Right now we are working on the months of June, July, August and September. So if you want a chance to get gawked at by myriads of overworked and sexually frustrated henchhares, please shoot me a PM with an image of your avatar (no Tekteks this time, sorry). Don't forget to state for what month you want to compete!

The Rules:
                        • The entry must be Easter- or E-Corp-themed. It must also be fitting for that month. (No snow gear in July!)
                        A contestant can only submit one entry. Having one entry in multiple months is not allowed.
                        • The winner will be chosen by the artist of the specific month.
                        • The amount of slots available per month is a minimum of 10. Our artists may choose to expand that number.
                        • Our artists may also choose to not give an entry a slot, if there is an understandable reason (e.g. when your entry doesn't conform to the artist's current drawing skills)

Artists & Entries

June

Artist: Knight Captain Duckeh
                        Short info:
                        Quote:
                        i am fond of greyscale with just one or two colours, but i'm happy to do anything. both genders are neato, but i do prefer mecha stuff kept to a minimum - although robots are fine! just no big hulking suits of armour. beyond that it kinda depends on my mood so.. have fun with that~

Entries:

Chaos_Bunny
                        Bloody Bunny

User Image

For the month of June

MadPad

Warrior Protodermis
                        User Image

User Image
                        lets see if the artist likes my Easter avatar :3User Image

User ImageUser Image

July

Artist: Lord Lapin

Entries:
                        Gumby Ningata
                        The Bunny Queen on vacation
                        User Image

definite_blonde

I would like to be in July. My avatar is killing fluffs and taking grunnies.

August

Artist: sheepful
                        Short info:
                        Quote:
                        I don't really have a preference for what to draw -- I'll try anything with a ref, though I can't promise it will be great. I've had the most practice just drawing individual characters, and I have more fun when they have animal parts or interesting colors. I'm not that fond of drawing long hair, but I don't have too much of a problem with it. I wouldn't judge against it if it looks good.
                        I guess I have a mostly anime style.

Entries:
                        Jax Pavan
                        I'd like to enter Jax for August
                        User Image

ashlex_in_pearl
                        Entry for August
                        User Image
                        Ridin' out the heat, in style~

Sianserais

The halo can be left out - it's just there to hide the clunky earring on the back ear that doesn't quite go with the look. The gem on her forehead is only purple because it blends better with her skin-tone than the blue one did. Random items and background not necessary.

September

Artist: santlove
                        Short info:
                        Quote:
                        My style of art includes dark colors because I find it easier to use. I also prefer drawing females but males are fine as well! I have no problem drawing both and my style is like a copy cat mixed in with some realistic features.

Entries:
                        Yeata Zi
                        User Image

My E-Corp Avatar is sexy! Right?

rimedragona
                        My current avi is my submission for the contest. The theme is Summer Gun Show, and I'd like to submit it for the month of ... September? I'll just pick randomly. >_<

User Image

GriffinFire
                        User Image

A scantily-clad bunny fellow with a classical flair.

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image

"Hardly Worthy!"

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image

"Diedrich. Always %&$#ing Diedrich"

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image

"If I can't be cute...NO ONE CAN!"

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
WOOH! We're open!

Questionable Shapeshifter

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Sevdaliza rolled 20 20-sided dice: 13, 10, 15, 6, 11, 6, 11, 15, 11, 1, 16, 2, 1, 14, 15, 14, 16, 20, 5, 15 Total: 217 (20-400)

Liquid Liner's Compadre

Monster Dabbler

Whoo E-CORP

Yeata Zi rolled 20 20-sided dice: 19, 14, 14, 18, 18, 1, 16, 14, 13, 10, 14, 5, 9, 2, 8, 4, 3, 6, 10, 3 Total: 201 (20-400)

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Let's see if I win something!

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Not an anti but dem banners.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
RandomKate
Not an anti but dem banners.
Leaden Disintegration made them. She does good work. :3

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
<Pops his staff.> Well, I guess its time them.
GENERATING ANTI FLUFF ARMOR

Cat

I sure hope EB makes an appearance in this event.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff