Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lover

With the event ending I just wanted to thank everyone who participated this time around, and welcome anyone to join us next time. If you'd like to be notified when the next DTAAY is held please feel free to post here or PM me. ^.^

Those who haven't received any art but have drawn others by the time the threads are closed, I will be drawing you as soon as time allows and PMing it. :3

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Aw, I didn't get to draw as much as I wanted to because of my dang artblock. emo But, it was nice seeing some awesome aviart! Can't wait 'till the next event! 3nodding

Tipsy Wolf

12,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Cool Cat 500
glorious orgasm

here

User Image

nothing special but yeah. i promised i'd draw someone something so there ya go.

Dapper Sex Symbol

13,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
That's cute, I like it.

Boou Mew
glorious orgasm

here

User Image

nothing special but yeah. i promised i'd draw someone something so there ya go.

Cold Snowflake

glorious orgasm
That's cute, I like it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not an artist at all, yet I had fun with this. Here you go, Glorious, a Macbook touch pad chibi. I hope you somewhat like it, and I didn't bother with a full body because it's late at night and I'm tired.

Oh and the leaf proved to be quite difficult so I hope you don't mind but I added that in a speech bubble. The drink, I didn't bother adding in. Is that alright? Sorry. emotion_0A0

Oh and the card with the heart in the mouth is something that came to mind. Pay no attention to it. I was just practicing and trying new things out.

I also didn't colour it in. I think it looks better without the colour, if I'm honest. I added detail to the eyes, though.

Star Builder

thanks Sera for making another event a success heart I'm always eager for the next event to come
so I can meet you guys again and draw ^____^ thanks for all the lovely drawings I got!
Please notify me once again when the next thread is up x3 whee

Dapper Sex Symbol

13,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
It's cute, but the card in the mouth is pretty random, lol.

K i m z y
glorious orgasm
That's cute, I like it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not an artist at all, yet I had fun with this. Here you go, Glorious, a Macbook touch pad chibi. I hope you somewhat like it, and I didn't bother with a full body because it's late at night and I'm tired.

Oh and the leaf proved to be quite difficult so I hope you don't mind but I added that in a speech bubble. The drink, I didn't bother adding in. Is that alright? Sorry. emotion_0A0

Oh and the card with the heart in the mouth is something that came to mind. Pay no attention to it. I was just practicing and trying new things out.

I also didn't colour it in. I think it looks better without the colour, if I'm honest. I added detail to the eyes, though.

Cold Snowflake

glorious orgasm
It's cute, but the card in the mouth is pretty random, lol.

It is, yeah. Sorry about that. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces