Radioactive 0.116 11.6% [ 29 ]
Honey 0.164 16.4% [ 41 ]
Wyvern 0.132 13.2% [ 33 ]
Cupcake 0.192 19.2% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 250 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 42 43 44

Destructive Glitch

HeartJacker13

I'm actually done with achievements for now. XD I have to make a new thread for the Threadmaster, anyway. (I didn't get it on this one). I think the other ones I need for threads are hive mind, elocutionist, and sausage fest.

Is it raining a lot where you are? It seems to rain every day where I live. >.>

Oh. ono
I'm sorry! DX

I'll help with Hive Mind and the voting one. ouo
But the sausage fest?
Meh..
I like being a girl. ono

It actuallly hasn't rained in a few days but for a good four months it feels like it's been rainning every or every other day.

Timid Lover

17,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
Atsue-chan
HeartJacker13

I'm actually done with achievements for now. XD I have to make a new thread for the Threadmaster, anyway. (I didn't get it on this one). I think the other ones I need for threads are hive mind, elocutionist, and sausage fest.

Oh. ono
I'm sorry! DX

But the sausage fest?
Meh..
I like being a girl. ono

It actuallly hasn't rained in a few days but for a good four months it feels like it's been rainning every or every other day.

I like being a girl, too. That's why I'm not too crazy about getting that one. XD I had a couple of gender bender potions, but I sold them before I knew about that achievement. gonk

This is random, but I love soup. heart I would not survive without my fiancee. XD (He cooks, I can't really....)

Also, do you have any pets?

Destructive Glitch

HeartJacker13
Atsue-chan
HeartJacker13

Oh. ono
I'm sorry! DX

But the sausage fest?
Meh..
I like being a girl. ono

I like being a girl, too. That's why I'm not too crazy about getting that one. XD I had a couple of gender bender potions, but I sold them before I knew about that achievement. gonk

This is random, but I love soup. heart I would not survive without my fiancee. XD (He cooks, I can't really....)

Also, do you have any pets?

I'll try to help. ouo

I like soup too!
It's amazing! X3

I can cook too.
I'm like a natural born chef I swear.
I love mixxing stuff together and trying new things.
Ohmygosh!
Now I wanna make Home Made Spagetti Sauce. ouo

I have fish.
Tropical fish none the less.
But boring fish. -.-

You?

Timid Lover

17,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
Atsue-chan

I'll try to help. ouo

I like soup too!
It's amazing! X3

I can cook too.
I'm like a natural born chef I swear.
I love mixxing stuff together and trying new things.
Ohmygosh!
Now I wanna make Home Made Spagetti Sauce. ouohttp://www.gaiaonline.com/promo/chanceitem

I have fish.
Tropical fish none the less.
But boring fish. -.-

You?

Fish aren't boring. I think they're pretty. I just hate they don't last very long. (Or at least the ones i've always gotten haven't...)

I can't cook. I'm a creative person, but when it comes to cooking, I don't know how to put meals together. My fiance could make a whole feast with just pasta. XD (He's like a wizard lol)
I have two kitties (one's a year and the other is a couple of months) and a bearded dragon (one year). He gets cranky lol. I want to get a snake, a gecko, a bunny, an iguana, and a ton of other stuff. I love animals lol. I'm seriously a child at the zoo... and the pet store. I have to pet everything (that I can lol). I'm actually a child with a lot of things. I get excited very easily. I think it's the ADHD. That's not just a thing I say. I've been diagnosed. 3nodding (People on the interwebz think they have ADD or ADHD just because they can't pay attention. There's a lot of factors for it.) It's not too bad because I don't have to take anything for it. I try to use it to get things done. (Like cleaning. I like cleaning.)

Destructive Glitch

HeartJacker13

Fish aren't boring. I think they're pretty. I just hate they don't last very long. (Or at least the ones i've always gotten haven't...)

I can't cook. I'm a creative person, but when it comes to cooking, I don't know how to put meals together. My fiance could make a whole feast with just pasta. XD (He's like a wizard lol)
I have two kitties (one's a year and the other is a couple of months) and a bearded dragon (one year). He gets cranky lol. I want to get a snake, a gecko, a bunny, an iguana, and a ton of other stuff. I love animals lol. I'm seriously a child at the zoo... and the pet store. I have to pet everything (that I can lol). I'm actually a child with a lot of things. I get excited very easily. I think it's the ADHD. That's not just a thing I say. I've been diagnosed. 3nodding (People on the interwebz think they have ADD or ADHD just because they can't pay attention. There's a lot of factors for it.) It's not too bad because I don't have to take anything for it. I try to use it to get things done. (Like cleaning. I like cleaning.)

They are boring... D:

I can cook someone out of their home.
That's how awesome I am. ouo

I love zebras.
They are my favorite animals. X3
I want a zebra!

I hate cleaning... -.-
I hate it with a passion.

Timid Lover

17,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
Atsue-chan

They are boring... D:

I love zebras.
I want a zebra!

I hate cleaning... -.-

I don't mind cleaning. I'm not a germaphobe, but I do like to not see dirt. People pay me to clean their house. I got paid in the whole Harry Potter series, hard back. That was awesome. heart
My aunt also pays me to clean. All I have to do is clean two bathrooms and her windows. Easiest $40 ever.
One time, I got taken off of drive-thru to clean the whole Taco Bell. (Which is where I work, and I hate the drive-thru.)
I mean, it's not all bad. Some people are just rude. I like being on the front register. I was supposed to be there today, but oh well. rofl
By the way, I love this thing! User Image

Destructive Glitch

HeartJacker13
Atsue-chan

They are boring... D:

I love zebras.
I want a zebra!

I hate cleaning... -.-

I don't mind cleaning. I'm not a germaphobe, but I do like to not see dirt. People pay me to clean their house. I got paid in the whole Harry Potter series, hard back. That was awesome. heart
My aunt also pays me to clean. All I have to do is clean two bathrooms and her windows. Easiest $40 ever.
One time, I got taken off of drive-thru to clean the whole Taco Bell. (Which is where I work, and I hate the drive-thru.)
I mean, it's not all bad. Some people are just rude. I like being on the front register. I was supposed to be there today, but oh well. rofl
By the way, I love this thing! User Image

Gaia took achievement points from me....
I had 11,850.
Now I have 11,450...
How does that happen? T AT

And cleaning is the Devil to me.
I hate dishes too.
Ohmy goodness...

Now if I got paid to clean you'd see me up in a jiffy. X3

And people are rude.
But you do have those random really truly nice people. emotion_bigheart

Timid Lover

17,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
Atsue-chan

Gaia took achievement points from me....
I had 11,850.
Now I have 11,450...
How does that happen? T AT

And cleaning is the Devil to me.
I hate dishes too.
Ohmy goodness...

Now if I got paid to clean you'd see me up in a jiffy. X3

And people are rude.
But you do have those random really truly nice people. emotion_bigheart

Wait, that can happen!? crying
I hope it doesn't happen to me. I worked hard on those. gonk
Maybe you should tell someone about it?

And I don't mind dishes. The only chore I hate are clothes... and I have to do a HUGE load before I leave tomorrow. (I'm going to get everything done tonight...)
I'm usually very nice to people. And when I can tell someone is being rude while I'm taking their order (before they get to the window to give me money), I tell someone else to take their money. XD
Been away, so I've missed a lot of favours. cat_crying Gomene!
As for bumpers, here's one I pried from a vintage Rolls Royce convertible. Minimum scratches, only kuz it's hard to get the danged thing off with just a crowbar in the middle of the night!
Oh, and if old man Mobsterpants III comes lookin' to pound whoever just cost him $1,000 you don't know me.
(yes, this is a long joke, but it's funny)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff