I returned the favor yum_puddi

Timid Lover

17,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
Atsue-chan

Sorry about the late reply!
I've been on gaia but I've kinda been busy doing other things as well.
I apologize! DX

But those sets do look very nice.
I really like the Sainte Redemption honestly.
I had a redemption once but I kinda got tired of it and sold it and I got 175k...
It was around 1.75 mil at the time. T AT
I've gotten my golds back since then and not made that mistake again but to remind myself to never do it again I saved the picture to my phone's main screen.
I'll never do that again.
I honestly knew I wouldn't get my item back but I at least asked the person not to put my item up on their favorite vends andd he didn't.
I was really happy about that.

And I have the Sainte Ciel: Storage eyes right now. ouo
They just look different because I have the masquerade item on them to make them look darker.

And I'm not a big fan of those ones.
I'll play puzzle or go fishing sometimes but for the most part I'm not really in games.
Do you make a lot of gold from those games?

On Heralds of Chaos, you play for essence and you can convert 5000 essence to gold per day, but it gives you 50k. I play booty grab until either I'm bored or I get the max. (100k I believe) I used to play zOMG a lot before I played the other two. I would go to the saw mill because that place is a gold mine. :O I used to fish, but I'm not very good. XD I still play jigsaw, but rarely.

I've totally done that before, though. It made me so mad! I think I did it with Alruna's Rose. I don't remember for how much.

Zukiroh's Senpai

Sparkly Browser

Destructive Glitch

HeartJacker13
Atsue-chan

I apologize! DX

I had a redemption once but I kinda got tired of it and sold it and I got 175k...
I've gotten my golds back since then and not made that mistake again but to remind myself to never do it again I saved the picture to my phone's main screen.
I honestly knew I wouldn't get my item back but I at least asked the person not to put my item up on their favorite vends andd he didn't.

They just look different because I have the masquerade item on them to make them look darker.

I'll play puzzle or go fishing sometimes but for the most part I'm not really in games.

On Heralds of Chaos, you play for essence and you can convert 5000 essence to gold per day, but it gives you 50k. I play booty grab until either I'm bored or I get the max. (100k I believe) I used to play zOMG a lot before I played the other two. I would go to the saw mill because that place is a gold mine. :O I used to fish, but I'm not very good. XD I still play jigsaw, but rarely.

I've totally done that before, though. It made me so mad! I think I did it with Alruna's Rose. I don't remember for how much.

Oh wow.
I didn't know that about Heralds of Chaos.
I'm going to start playing more then likely. X3

I never got to in to booty grab.
I don't understand! DX

Why did they make it so you don't get as much gold from zOMG?

I know right!
I was angry at myself more then anything.
Honestly I wasn't even upset with the person who bought it.

Timid Lover

17,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
Atsue-chan
HeartJacker13
Atsue-chan

I apologize! DX

Oh wow.
I didn't know that about Heralds of Chaos.
I'm going to start playing more then likely. X3

I never got to in to booty grab.
I don't understand! DX

Why did they make it so you don't get as much gold from zOMG?

I know right!
I was angry at myself more then anything.
Honestly I wasn't even upset with the person who bought it.

I'm not sure about the zOMG. There was a time I stopped logging into gaia, so I missed a lot. XD
Booty Grab is very fast paced. I've played it a lot (probably too much), so I can do it when my mind is blank. O,o
I don't mean to bring RL problems up, but I hate being sick. sad My body hurts all over.

Generous Noob

14,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
emotion_bigheart

Destructive Glitch

HeartJacker13

I'm not sure about the zOMG. There was a time I stopped logging into gaia, so I missed a lot. XD
Booty Grab is very fast paced. I've played it a lot (probably too much), so I can do it when my mind is blank. O,o
I don't mean to bring RL problems up, but I hate being sick. sad My body hurts all over.

Aah okay.

Booty Grab is just confusing for me. X3

And no problem.
I don't mind if you tell me about rl problems or about rl in general.
But when you start whining and EVERY conversation has something bad about it then I do get annoyed.
Or if all we talk about the whole time is negative things.
But other then that I'll listen to just about any thing. C:

But I hope you feel better.

Invisible Hunter

Plain.
HeartJacker13

What is?

Title, many similar titles have been seen from the beginning of the Event.

Timid Lover

17,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
Snowflake Dawn
Plain.
HeartJacker13

What is?

Title, many similar titles have been seen from the beginning of the Event.

(I kind of don't care...) heart

Timid Lover

17,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
Atsue-chan
HeartJacker13

Aah okay.

And no problem.
But when you start whining and EVERY conversation has something bad about it then I do get annoyed.

I don't complain. XD (I have my fiancee for that lol) It just really sucks today. I don't normally get sick, but oh well.
I tried to get the sausage fest achievement on the second page, and it didn't work. gonk I guess I have to make my avatar a male for a while. crying
So, what kind of hobbies do you have IRL?

Destructive Glitch

HeartJacker13
Atsue-chan
HeartJacker13

Aah okay.

And no problem.

I don't complain. XD (I have my fiancee for that lol) It just really sucks today. I don't normally get sick, but oh well.
I tried to get the sausage fest achievement on the second page, and it didn't work. gonk I guess I have to make my avatar a male for a while. crying

If I'm right you can get sausage fest and your avatar be a lady.

Oooh?
A finance?
Congrats!

I like to watch movies on Netflix and play video games.
What about you?

Timid Lover

17,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
Atsue-chan
HeartJacker13
Atsue-chan
HeartJacker13

Aah okay.

And no problem.

If I'm right you can get sausage fest and your avatar be a lady.

Oooh?
A finance?
Congrats!

I like to watch movies on Netflix and play video games.
What about you?
We got engaged on Apocalypse day. XD
I pretty much do the same thing. I like to draw, but I don't very often. I go to anime conventions. (I'm leaving this Thursday to go to one.) I read, but I haven't done that lately. sweatdrop

I got 15 dudes on one page. Maybe I did it wrong? O:

Aged Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Voted <3 and bumping your topic. Many thanks for helping in my prayer circle!! heart I'll inform everyone when the achievement is complete. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff