Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
WHAT DOCK? WHERE IS THE DOCK? PLZ TELL ME...

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
lanzer
Lanzer whats how manny ways can you play with your fluff? I try the race game but it keeps messing up, eather my fluff wont fallow me to tyhe next area, or it does and then it wont move!

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
How do i wash my fluff?
and how do i play games with it..?
Sorry, but im sho confuzzled.. >w<

Clever Lunatic

12,500 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
how do you play with your fluff?
IceTeaCandeloro
Thank you for the tips Lanzer and I gived a treat to your fluff biggrin .

Lonely Player

Rezuko Lin
IceTeaCandeloro
Thank you for the tips Lanzer and I gived a treat to your fluff biggrin .

heres a event guide right here
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/what-the-fluff/fluff-event-guide-updated-often-online/t.86461729_2/#2

Clever Lunatic

12,500 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Trojan.exe
i played the cop game twice, the second time it was so laggy i couldn't follow my fluff around to get cops, yet it somehow ran out of health despite not being touched once. its energy bar didn't go down and its happiness stayed at 0. gr8 event.

Invisible Soldier

12,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Over Easy 100
  • Millionaire 200
no one reads the phone on setting avy stops you from lagging it is on low if you dont change it you have to build your house if you havent the dock is by the bank up from the wagon of fluff the person you have to talk to you can't play without having a house or a fluff you have to ride the boat there is a picture of a house click that and the questions than you have to click and the door bell when the cab lets you out hope this helps if not oh well it was hard for me at first wahmbulance mrgreen 4laugh lol heart 3nodding biggrin

Invisible Soldier

12,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Over Easy 100
  • Millionaire 200
0II0II0
I have a house and when I click the home icon near the taxi it doesnt do anything. it just says to click neighbhord and I picked gambino already and my house is already made im so confused cos blaze keeps saying to come back when I have a house

you have to ring the door bell and pick which house there you want hope this helps

ed s ed's Wife

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
The first time I played the race game with my fluff, she stopped in place and wouldn't move along the track anymore. Her energy and hunger all stayed constant, and her happiness stayed at 0. Then, we played again after I reloaded towns, and I noticed her hunger bar was down so I kept feeding her, even though the cops never came near her. Her energy bar stayed constant, and on the third part of the track my fluff disappeared all together! gonk We couldn't finish the race. And then when I reloaded towns again, it said she was out of energy and suddenly her happiness and loyalty were up a bit. :/
I think this event has a lot of glitches to work out.

Tenacious Lover

30,425 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Energy Squad 200
kool now i get it more

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
Going back to my house got so much easier after I saved the location in my Towns favorites.

Shapeshifter

Challenges seem to be broken? I'm not sure if this is only for me but when it load the tic tak toe board I can do the first move but the other player's avi and fluff never shows up or they cannot make a move? This has happened three times in a row now, is there an easier way to raise loyalty?

Angelic Sweetheart

29,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I love my little fluff, I wish I could keep them forever~ Thanks for the tips!

Beloved Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Thanks for the tips

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Problem solved.