Welcome to Gaia! ::

ueda ikuto
iFluffy Marshmallow
What about if it's way too hot to wear shorts to the knees? Would you really wear those if it was 100 degree weather? Wearing short-shorts then wouldn't consider you slutty, right?

Earlier in February I took a trip to Uganda, Africa. They were in the middle of their hottest season; and I walked down the street in cargo pants for an hour in 100 degree weather with 50% humidity. I didn't die, I had a water to cool me off.
In the United States you wouldn't be considered slutty, but in a third world country like Uganda it is disgraceful and looked down upon.

o: Yeah I know that, but I was talking about the U.S. haha thanks for the example though.
I just think it's wrong to call girls who wear short-shorts sluts because I wear short-shorts almost every day & I'm not a slut. In fact, I haven't had a boyfriend yet (& i'm proud) & i still keep my morals & values.
I'm not a slut o:
So i think it's kinda wrong to call girls who wear short-shorts sluts. /: The way we dress shouldn't determine whether we're having sex with 20 guys every day.
x20Brystan-Wolf15x
i know what you mean, man, im 13 and sick and tired of it, and that's why our schools switched to uniforms

Yes, dressing in a penguin suit it much better...seriously tho...it probably is...

3,500 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
I agree with this post. It's a very stupid way to get attention and seriously inappropriate. I'm only 13 and seeing this stuff going on makes me sick and it'z just plain wrong. It should stop. I don't agree that it'z the parents fault. I think it's the sites they go to and the things they hear from their stupid friends. But hey I kinda blame Gaia too becuz why would they let them dress with practically no clothes on and approve of the disgusting, inappropriate things they say. IT'z wrong........ xp and very gross
21st century, pops.

Dangerous Sophomore

One of my ex-friends (I don't like hanging around her anymore) has the gift of having big breast and hips.
Everyone knows that, yet she wears lowcut shirts, and jeans that show her butt crack when she sits down.
I know the boys like it, but I garantee most girls don't..

Plus she's had way too many boyfriends.

Newbie Noob

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
cupcake_0731
I agree with this post. It's a very stupid way to get attention and seriously inappropriate. I'm only 13 and seeing this stuff going on makes me sick and it'z just plain wrong. It should stop. I don't agree that it'z the parents fault. I think it's the sites they go to and the things they hear from their stupid friends. But hey I kinda blame Gaia too becuz why would they let them dress with practically no clothes on and approve of the disgusting, inappropriate things they say. IT'z wrong........ xp and very gross
You're only 13, therefore your opinion is void because you just recite what others say to you.
And Gaia does that to appeal to more than one audience of faggots.

Newbie Noob

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Stormie 29
One of my ex-friends (I don't like hanging around her anymore) has the gift of having big breast and hips.
Everyone knows that, yet she wears lowcut shirts, and jeans that show her butt crack when she sits down.

Just proves that s**t works. Why should girls appeal to other girls unless they're lesbians? I'm fine with it.

Shameless Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
pinkrosySMILES
21st century, pops.

How observant. Now if only your mind can get out of when miniskirts and short shorts peaked in the 1960s to join us.

3,500 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Kurbis
cupcake_0731
You're only 13, therefore your opinion is void because you just recite what others say to you.

It doesn't matter what age you are. And no way do I copy what someone else says to me. I know what I mean wen I post something this serious. So what you're saying is that 13 year olds don't have a say? Watever it's my opinion and if you don't like it then shut the h** up and mind ur own bizzness. I know I spelt it wrong. I like to spell it like that.

Newbie Noob

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
cupcake_0731
Kurbis
cupcake_0731

It doesn't matter what age you are. And no way do I copy what someone else says to me. I know what I mean wen I post something this serious. So what you're saying is that 13 year olds don't have a say? Watever it's my opinion and if you don't like it then shut the h** up and mind ur own bizzness. I know I spelt it wrong. I like to spell it like that.
You spelled more than that wrong.
And yeah, its a fact that young kids don't have an opinion entirely their own. They're normally warped by another influence.

3,500 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Kurbis
Stormie 29

Just proves that s**t works. Why should girls appeal to other girls unless they're lesbians? I'm fine with it.

Ok well she's a girl but that dosn't mean she has to show off to other girls and guys. That a perfect example of a sl** b-cuz she has way to many boyfriends, she shows off way too much, and well she should be happy she got um instead of showin them off to people and wanting to hear what they have to say. COMPLETE DRAMA QUEEN!

Newbie Noob

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
cupcake_0731
Kurbis
Stormie 29

Ok well she's a girl but that dosn't mean she has to show off to other girls and guys. That a perfect example of a sl** b-cuz she has way to many boyfriends, she shows off way too much, and well she should be happy she got um instead of showin them off to people and wanting to hear what they have to say. COMPLETE DRAMA QUEEN!
Her having boyfriends proves it works. It's what most guys are going for.
And you don't know how to use the term drama queen, so don't, you make yourself sound like an idiot.

3,500 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Kurbis
cupcake_0731
Kurbis
cupcake_0731

You spelled more than that wrong.
And yeah, its a fact that young kids don't have an opinion entirely their own. They're normally warped by another influence.

I don't care if I spelled something wrong! It's a free country! And who are you to tell me I don't have a say or that Im under age? You just have nothing better to do than piss people off. Get a life!

Newbie Noob

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
cupcake_0731
I don't care if I spelled something wrong! It's a free country! And who are you to tell me I don't have a say or that Im under age? You just have nothing better to do than piss people off. Get a life!
If it were a free country I could smoke a joint in front of a cop and they wouldn't do s**t.
And you have nothing better to do than argue with someone who's obviously trying to piss you off.

3,500 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Kurbis
cupcake_0731
Kurbis
Stormie 29

Her having boyfriends proves it works. It's what most guys are going for.
And you don't know how to use the term drama queen, so don't, you make yourself sound like an idiot.

Your the funken idiot who has nothing better to do than piss people off when all they're trying to do is post their opinion on a certain post. Who cares??? ok sure guys are looking for that, good if she likes it then she can keep doing it. I'm not the one doing it so technically I shouldn't care. Just keep ur comments/posts to yourself and everyone will be happy. Jeez.......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff