Welcome to Gaia! ::

well im going to a anime convention. biggrin andi got hacked crying
did a complete overhaul on my room, got my lip pierced, got my first tatoo, went swimming.. alot, died my hair pink, bought a new dog, went to vegas, saw tool in concert!!!!!, and got hiiigh.. lolnow im, waiting to go to grand canyon && (even though it wont be summer anymore) sept. 26 seeing avenged sevenfold LIVE
Salrang
I went to Canada, studied (I'm a nerd I know xp ) played videogames, went on the internet, hung out with mah peeps. Yep smile

IM AWESOME ILIVE IN CANADA XDD xd
i wanna go to canada
i had water gun fight and ballons fights
it was fun
who likes watergun fights

Questionable Werewolf

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
Went to Disney World!
II_Dartz
did a complete overhaul on my room, got my lip pierced, got my first tatoo, went swimming.. alot, died my hair pink, bought a new dog, went to vegas, saw tool in concert!!!!!, and got hiiigh.. lolnow im, waiting to go to grand canyon && (even though it wont be summer anymore) sept. 26 seeing avenged sevenfold LIVE

damn girl you do alot of s**t biggrin

Fashionable Millionaire

8,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
nothing absoulotly nothing
taking chemistry in college until just last week when it ended...now I have just two weeks of summer break till fall semester starts....-_-

But I did go camping last weekend so that was awesome.

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The only really eventful thing besides a convention? I chased a tornado. Rather, I was out in it when it was less than a quarter of a mile away. I couldn't help the rush I was feeling when the storm approached!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff