Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
I went on the worlds biggest indoor roller-coaster water-slide called the Master Blaster.
I also went on Europe's tallest, fastest and steepest roller-coaster, that was called The BIG one.
I hope I'm not boasting, but has anyone else been to Blackpool pleasure beach?
actually, getting bored....... sad

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
well the point was to give others ideas if they ARE bored... sorry if it wasn't clear.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

I got a job, i had to do 23 days. I hate it, though it pays too good to stop doing it, and i really need the money, so i thoight wy not give it a try. I sucked at it, seriously. I'm lazzy, slow and always tired, for the job i had to be quick, enthousiast and awake. so i like blew it, i dit it like 12 days and yesterday they called that i didn't have to go today -probably cause i screwed up more then i actually did good) so i'm just sitting home now waiting for my boyfriend to come online.

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

8,725 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Roller coasters are mean as! Sounds like you're having an awesome time. It's winter where I live, but today I went to a roller-rink with my friend and we skated around to really bad music. A good time was had by all.

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
im just laying around in my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mrgreen

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
i went to dorney park this year.
also i just went to the beach for the 2nd time this summer.
soon im going to my uncle's house for a family reunion.
THIS IS THE BEST SUMMER EEEEVVVVVVEEERRR!

justmuah's Waifu

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Upward Bound. <3
That says it all. xD
Senior Trip > biggrin BOOYAH!!!
After that not much just beach once, and visit friends once in a while
oh yeah lookin for a job too -.-

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
being bored
I went to Japan
Gone camping... listened to my almost-step-brother make sex noises to passers by at the camp grounds (that was awkward. I socked him for it.) Watched my almost-step-brother make a wooden d***o out a stick be found with his AWESOME pocket knife O.o that was also awkward/weird. he tried to shove it in my mouth.
Went to Mall of America a few times.... my Grandma came to visit from Australia....
And I'm going to Wisonsin Dells today biggrin funnfunn
...with my almost-step-brother O.O I hope he doesn't try to pants me again... That'd be weird. For all of us. He is my age, by the way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff