Welcome to Gaia! ::

all i have to say is... I HATE HIM! he has a gay voice and he wont take no for an awser! mad talk2hand
XxPlanetaryDualityxX
well those are singing youtubers not ppl weho are fans of a gay b*****d
his father is a rocker like the rest of us
no wonder he divorced his mom
who wants a gay son???
i sure as hell don't

yup thats true

5,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
White Rabbit Redux
You're all children, really. Yeah, you're all entitled to your own personal opinions, but wishing him dead is just a little bit over the line. RESPECTFULLY leave behind a comment as why why you dislike him and just leave it at that. Death threats are not necessary.

Personally, I don't like his music, but that doesn't mean that he's a bad artist. That idea is very subjective because 'good' changes from person to person. And exactly how did he ruin music? I still hear decent songs everyday on the radio. New artists/bands come out that are still decent. So exactly how did he ruin it? I just don't see it.

I have to strongly agree with you. I've read the 7 pages of this forum. I feel that the language here is not appropriate for this site. Its supposed to be PG-13. Not only that, whats wrong with gay people? I have many gay friends and they are awesome.

I personally hate him myself. I think he sounds like a 13 year old kid talking about love. Really do you really understand love enough to sing about it? I don't know... I dislike this kid. His music burns my ears and just watching his concert almost melted my eyes.
i hate him...he sounds like a girl!!!

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Commander_Charles
White Rabbit Redux
You're all children, really. Yeah, you're all entitled to your own personal opinions, but wishing him dead is just a little bit over the line. RESPECTFULLY leave behind a comment as why why you dislike him and just leave it at that. Death threats are not necessary.

Personally, I don't like his music, but that doesn't mean that he's a bad artist. That idea is very subjective because 'good' changes from person to person. And exactly how did he ruin music? I still hear decent songs everyday on the radio. New artists/bands come out that are still decent. So exactly how did he ruin it? I just don't see it.

I have to strongly agree with you. I've read the 7 pages of this forum. I feel that the language here is not appropriate for this site. Its supposed to be PG-13. Not only that, whats wrong with gay people? I have many gay friends and they are awesome.

I personally hate him myself. I think he sounds like a 13 year old kid talking about love. Really do you really understand love enough to sing about it? I don't know... I dislike this kid. His music burns my ears and just watching his concert almost melted my eyes.

yup i agree with you but its just nobody gives a flying flapjack about him and he wont take no for a answer

5,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
xX_the waffle_xx
Commander_Charles
White Rabbit Redux

yup i agree with you but its just nobody gives a flying flapjack about him and he wont take no for a answer

He? Whos he?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games