Welcome to Gaia! ::

What a lame way to spend your summer. confused I don't have a problem with Justin Bieber's music.

4,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
LOL yeah my sis to isnt he BI OR SOMETHING stare
WORD . I hear that. xd
no its not lame
its normal for those ppl who ARE normal
if your not normal im really sorry for you
it must be sad to like a gay person
i will pray for you
NOT talk2hand

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
HELL YEAAH!!
i cant stand him, stupid little f**. -_-
XxPlanetaryDualityxX
White Rabbit Redux
You're all children, really. Yeah, you're all entitled to your own personal opinions, but wishing him dead is just a little bit over the line. RESPECTFULLY leave behind a comment as why why you dislike him and just leave it at that. Death threats are not necessary.

Personally, I don't like his music, but that doesn't mean that he's a bad artist. That idea is very subjective because 'good' changes from person to person. And exactly how did he ruin music? I still hear decent songs everyday on the radio. New artists/bands come out that are still decent. So exactly how did he ruin it? I just don't see it.

i hate Justin Bieber bcuz hes a big headed gay b*****d who likes to ******** every guy he sees
no wonder hes solo
That doesn't make any sense. He's a 16-year-old heterosexual who is obviously better than you since he doesn't stoop to your level of stupidity in terms of insults.
White Rabbit Redux
XxPlanetaryDualityxX
White Rabbit Redux
You're all children, really. Yeah, you're all entitled to your own personal opinions, but wishing him dead is just a little bit over the line. RESPECTFULLY leave behind a comment as why why you dislike him and just leave it at that. Death threats are not necessary.

Personally, I don't like his music, but that doesn't mean that he's a bad artist. That idea is very subjective because 'good' changes from person to person. And exactly how did he ruin music? I still hear decent songs everyday on the radio. New artists/bands come out that are still decent. So exactly how did he ruin it? I just don't see it.

i hate Justin Bieber bcuz hes a big headed gay b*****d who likes to ******** every guy he sees
no wonder hes solo
That doesn't make any sense. He's a 16-year-old heterosexual who is obviously better than you since he doesn't stoop to your level of stupidity in terms of insults.

why do u care about the little s**t anyway?
ur like how old 16? 17? i saw ur pic on ur profile
we can argue about this bcuz we r in our own age group
so ******** out
or r u gay 2?
i hate justin beiber.sorry he sucks crap to me blaugh thats wat i think
XxPlanetaryDualityxX
yeah im dead serious
my sister is gaga for him and im thinking about murdering her in her sleep
im so SICK of his gay voice
scream stressed
rofl
i hate the word hate but man he sucks all girls go crazy at his suckish voice burning_eyes
XxPlanetaryDualityxX
White Rabbit Redux
XxPlanetaryDualityxX
White Rabbit Redux

no wonder hes solo

so ******** out
or r u gay 2?
What does my age and orientation have to do with any of this? Your 'argument' is full of fallacies, and you can't even hold up your own opinions without insulting everyone that has an opinion opposite yours.
White Rabbit Redux
XxPlanetaryDualityxX
White Rabbit Redux
XxPlanetaryDualityxX
White Rabbit Redux

no wonder hes solo

so ******** out
or r u gay 2?
What does my age and orientation have to do with any of this? Your 'argument' is full of fallacies, and you can't even hold up your own opinions without insulting everyone that has an opinion opposite yours.

WHOOO!!!!! YOU FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!! LOOK AT HOW SMART YOU ARE!!!
stare
stupid a** hole
thts the only reason i made this forum
tyo get ppl who agree with me
i cn argue with you all day i got nothing else to do besides this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kynUSL8fr_4&feature=PlayList&p=DF3F4A7AB32760E9&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1
XxPlanetaryDualityxX
sexyshadow of Darkness
ikr? i hate all of his songs. everyone loves him, but i just cant stand him! mad xp

i bet u 99.99% tht most of the ppl on here will be goths
xp lol
not exactly just people with comon sence idea

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
XxPlanetaryDualityxX
yeah im dead serious
my sister is gaga for him and im thinking about murdering her in her sleep
im so SICK of his gay voice
scream stressed
rofl

whell i can see your vary nice eek
Kimberly Clearring
What a lame way to spend your summer. confused I don't have a problem with Justin Bieber's music.
we arent just hatin his music we hatin him so there rolleyes
So what you're saying is that instead of doing something productive you're just gonna sit there listening to metalcore are arguing with me? Sounds like you have your summer all worked out, huh?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff