Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Get a life ppl. He sings way better than you I bet. Most singing youtubers are saying that.
Mince mii
Get a life ppl. He sings way better than you I bet. Most singing youtubers are saying that.

doesnt mean we have to like him though =P

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
xXx mecha man xXx
Mince mii

True, but ppl shouldn't say he sings bad because he can.

1,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
heart
User Image
Hahahahaha , It explains all.
Mince mii
xXx mecha man xXx
Mince mii

well if he couldn't sing he wouldn't be in the music business i just find his voice annoying

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
xXx mecha man xXx
Mince mii
xXx mecha man xXx
Mince mii

well if he couldn't sing he wouldn't be in the music business i just find his voice annoying
well whatever dude. I'm just saying ppl should stop wasting there life on hating others. It doesn't make them strong, but annoying.
You're all children, really. Yeah, you're all entitled to your own personal opinions, but wishing him dead is just a little bit over the line. RESPECTFULLY leave behind a comment as why why you dislike him and just leave it at that. Death threats are not necessary.

Personally, I don't like his music, but that doesn't mean that he's a bad artist. That idea is very subjective because 'good' changes from person to person. And exactly how did he ruin music? I still hear decent songs everyday on the radio. New artists/bands come out that are still decent. So exactly how did he ruin it? I just don't see it.

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
White Rabbit Redux
You're all children, really. Yeah, you're all entitled to your own personal opinions, but wishing him dead is just a little bit over the line. RESPECTFULLY leave behind a comment as why why you dislike him and just leave it at that. Death threats are not necessary.

Personally, I don't like his music, but that doesn't mean that he's a bad artist. That idea is very subjective because 'good' changes from person to person. And exactly how did he ruin music? I still hear decent songs everyday on the radio. New artists/bands come out that are still decent. So exactly how did he ruin it? I just don't see it.
I agree with you. and same here.

2,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
Kokoraki
All of my friends are obsessed with him -.-;;
Anyway,I bet in three years he's going to end up a narcissistic creep, just like Miley Cyrus.
Im with you on that.

2,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
Flying-sheepx
Aghh gonk He is everywhere! I hate his songs and his voice, and he isent even that good looking. I can't see why everyone is goin nuts for him! Finally, people that understand why I hate him! rolleyes I feel better now x
I agree with that whee

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
XxPlanetaryDualityxX
yeah im dead serious
my sister is gaga for him and im thinking about murdering her in her sleep
im so SICK of his gay voice
scream stressed
rofl

i agree. his balls need to drop.

Newbie Noob

6,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
That sick b*****d sounds like a 12 year old girl.
well those are singing youtubers not ppl weho are fans of a gay b*****d
his father is a rocker like the rest of us
no wonder he divorced his mom
who wants a gay son???
i sure as hell don't
White Rabbit Redux

i hate Justin Bieber bcuz hes a big headed gay b*****d who likes to ******** every guy he sees
no wonder hes solo
Flying-sheepx
Aghh gonk He is everywhere! I hate his songs and his voice, and he isent even that good looking. I can't see why everyone is goin nuts for him! Finally, people that understand why I hate him! rolleyes I feel better now x

his head is too huge 4 his body
it takes up his life
no wonder a lot of ppl cnt stand him his head is in the way
and plus hes got no meat on him
thin dumb s**t

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items