• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
A guy robbed My Brothers Friggin appartment

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
I went ona cruise and went to a beach that you could be nude and went swimming in the Ocean and drinking rum in Portirico we went on Carnival cruise line called the Liberty It was the best cruise that I have been on and I've beenon 3 others that would make it my 4th cruise On Carnival the best part was when I went up and down the elevator because I missed my floor and so I just kept goingup and down. smile :ROTF:
LuvdaLord4eva
I'm having the worst summer ever but I want to enjoy some kind of summer... even if it's someone else. Tell me the great things you're doing or have done this summer. 4laugh

i went to new mexico for a week and went to an amusement park once, the rest of my summer i spent working

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
quilted northern
A guy robbed My Brothers Friggin appartment

lol sorry about that my name is angel by the way and I ffind that what you put in blue real funny LOL LOL OL LOL LOL LOL smile

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
LuvdaLord4eva
I'm having the worst summer ever but I want to enjoy some kind of summer... even if it's someone else. Tell me the great things you're doing or have done this summer. 4laugh

u suck
snow BORD bro14
LuvdaLord4eva

u suck

suck
snow BORD bro14
snow BORD bro14
LuvdaLord4eva

u suck

suck

suck
LuvdaLord4eva
bunnieeeeex3
I went fishing, & Caught a turtle<3.
I put it back in the water though.

it's nice you put it back. smile

Ofcourse ! Need to set the poor thing free surprised

5,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Well, my 15th birthday is on the Tuesday coming up. [:
LuvdaLord4eva
Little_lotte_97
lets see then....

well i went to 3 weddings and broke my leg in one of them while dancing with my cousin. we went to wisconcin(no idea if spelled right) and i had the funnest time watching my bro attempt to skii. i had plenty of paintball gun fights with my cousins. i broke my sisters computer and watched her head explode(not literally). my cousin got a new car then wrecked it two days later. i got three scars falling down the stairs but at least no broken bones smile

and somewhere along the way there had something to do with apples at a lake but i dont remember because i hit my head. huh, i guess summer is a bad time for my health.
but many other fun times. and that is something along the lines of every summer of my life.

fun. 4laugh

Sounds like a fun but paonful time. smile sad

it was but im used to pain/ my friends are really rough

Versatile Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Tycoon 200
ShaniaMaria
My summer...Hmm... My summer is HOT!!! xd : about +36`C around and the water's +26`C by temperature, so we just LIVE in the water!!! Okay, we do not. xd : I go around, visiting my relatives(mostly grandma's place) and there we go swimmin' twice a week because it's like.. two steps from the river! biggrin I visited my friend before leaving, but I didn't want to go to my friends place... I wanted to have the summer only to myself, and don't want to see any of my classmates. So when it was still school, in May, I told everyone I'll be out of country for the whole August(but that's a lie~~ whee ), so I'll just shut off my phone and won't hear a thing from them. rofl
Aunts friend with her kid visited from Ireland. Gosh! The kid's only.. 9 years old? And going to the 7th year at school!! And I'm 14, while going to 8th!!! So weird!! He wanted to tell me about it, and I was like talk2hand "Talk to the hand, kid, I don't wanna hear it!" lol They went away soon, but will be back in the end of August and will bring me and new Touchscreen Mobile Phone!!! 'Cuz the one I have now is Siemens C5 or somethin'... -the coolest ever- you know... Two display colors - Orange and black... xd : It's cool. Made me understand why people actually have mobile phones! Because on it I can't do anything more than receive and make calls and text messages.
Also another thing I can't wait for(tho' it's out of summer) it's the September 14th, my Nameday(We celebrate name days in my country, they're written in the calendar by some people that we can buy and then we can see when is our name day. It's usually more than one name in a day, about 3 every day of the year. Oh, and they repeat the same date every year. Pff, like Birthdays!), and my mom told me that they AT LAST will buy me a guitar as a present(tho' it's a secret, nobody knows that I know xd )! So cool!! I've wanted it for years now........ TT.TT *tears of joy*

Well, I hope you enjoy my crappy summer. rofl

And you still did more then me. 3nodding

Versatile Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Tycoon 200
FlameThird
I'm going to Louisiana lmao

my first time going ANYWHERE besides NYC and my home country

That's awesome! Have fun. biggrin

Versatile Phantom