Welcome to Gaia! ::

What was going to be the best summer of my life quickly landed on it's face and got worse and worse. AT the last day of school I was just going to ask out my friend on a date when she said "I got back with my ex" He's an alchoholic and he's abusive. Women are always wondering why the nice guys are hard to come by. Well were here you stupid ********. You just disregard us and we move on to greener pastures. As though that wasn't bad enough my one only good friend took off on a trip that will last all Summer long. So now i'm stuck in my boring a** town with no one to talk to. My Summer reading list was conquered within a week. Now i'm just going for walks in the sweltering heat, taking naps, playing video games, and reading all my books. Now all I have to do to make this more depressing is watch Obama run our already shitty country further into the ground. BP is promising the cap they placed on the oil spout will fix the problem. BULLSHIT. They had so many code violations that are still not being addressed. They were just a timebomb ready to blow and when they blew everyone was just looking surpised. I'm just about ready to say "******** this" and move to Scotland. Also do you know what bugs me? Christian kids bugging me to covert to their religon. ******** YOU MAN. I am agnostic and I'm proud of it. I don't know what's out there, but i'm not going to just take the word of my friends that say "Jesus saves" "Jesus loves you" Guess what ********. You say turn the other cheeck and forgive your enemy. What about Satan? Worst enemy known to mankind and no one prays for him. No one says "Dear God, Satan fell from grace and your holy order. Can you find it in your power to forgive him?" NOPE, because most christians are narrow minded.

Thanks for listening

PS
******** TWILIGHT

Mega Loiterer

9,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
Aren't you just peachy?
Gunner Lockheart
What was going to be the best summer of my life quickly landed on it's face and got worse and worse. AT the last day of school I was just going to ask out my friend on a date when she said "I got back with my ex" He's an alchoholic and he's abusive. Women are always wondering why the nice guys are hard to come by. Well were here you stupid ********. You just disregard us and we move on to greener pastures. As though that wasn't bad enough my one only good friend took off on a trip that will last all Summer long. So now i'm stuck in my boring a** town with no one to talk to. My Summer reading list was conquered within a week. Now i'm just going for walks in the sweltering heat, taking naps, playing video games, and reading all my books. Now all I have to do to make this more depressing is watch Obama run our already shitty country further into the ground. BP is promising the cap they placed on the oil spout will fix the problem. BULLSHIT. They had so many code violations that are still not being addressed. They were just a timebomb ready to blow and when they blew everyone was just looking surpised. I'm just about ready to say "******** this" and move to Scotland. Also do you know what bugs me? Christian kids bugging me to covert to their religon. ******** YOU MAN. I am agnostic and I'm proud of it. I don't know what's out there, but i'm not going to just take the word of my friends that say "Jesus saves" "Jesus loves you" Guess what ********. You say turn the other cheeck and forgive your enemy. What about Satan? Worst enemy known to mankind and no one prays for him. No one says "Dear God, Satan fell from grace and your holy order. Can you find it in your power to forgive him?" NOPE, because most christians are narrow minded.

Thanks for listening

PS
******** TWILIGHT

You sir are a whiny b***h

4,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
get a job? it's what I did.
im glad someone is having a worse summer than me! biggrin

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Here here! I agree! Stupid women...SOMETIMES.
I like the part about moving to Scotland.
sorry you're having such a shitty summer, dude D:

Fashionable Millionaire

Sorry to hear you have a bad summer, man. I know how it feels -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out