Welcome to Gaia! ::

Outside the mall.
I was 15. So don't worry about being all late guise!
Anyway, I was sitting on this ledge, and He sat next to me.. I was spacing out looking at something and he called me and I turned, and he kissed me. He was a really good kisser surprisingly and despite the fact that we only went out for a week I really think it's funny that the first was with him. I don't regret it at all XD

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
heyangelinax
Was at a movie theater in seventh grade, with my friend, her date, and my boyfriend. It was one of the nastiest experiences of my life. I expected it to be fireworks, romantic. NO. It was sloppy, wet, and I was counting the moments for it to be over. -__- The kid wouldn't get the hint. I continued pulling away from him, but it was a never ending kiss from him. Obviously, this relationship went nowhere fast and we broke up a month later. xp Anyone else have any good or bad first kiss memories?

same
well my first kiss was actually amazing

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
Mine was fawking disgusting! I was at my grandma's visiting, and my boyfriend ended up knocking on the door. I was like 16 at the time redface , and he was 17. We're siting on the couch with my grandma when he started all this lovie-dovie s**t. So we ended up in the backyard, since he forced me. We sat down and he started that lovie-dovie s**t again with me. My face was just whee . Micheal started to kiss my neck and went for the lips, till I moved to then went to the cheek in stead xp . He tried to kiss me in the lips again and i was just whatever. He tasted like food eaten yesterday. he was all nibbling on my lip and eww. Didn't feel like I was kissing a person...felt like kissing a damn cat, then as moments went by felt like kissing a dog. DDD:

Yeah pretty romantic cool
i hate the girl i kissed...she had a baby..and its not mine...but i dont hate the father of the baby...to be honest he's my best friend...i just hate her cuz she's overly dramtic...ik all u guys out there have had a similar issue

Tasty Master

>_< Well Hmm ...

Wich Kiss To Tell Oohhhhhh ''

With My Ex- Boyfrienddd [:

He Walked me All The Way To The Lockerss Thann My Bestfrienddd [Guy *) He wass Like Waitingg till It Happend He Wouldn't Leave D; . Butt I "Meet Him Halfwayy " Haha ' ♥ It Wass Sweet && ' Softt .... >_< Grrr . I Forgot If Beforee I Hadd Bubblegumm

Shy Vampire

Ceince
>_< Well Hmm ...

Wich Kiss To Tell Oohhhhhh ''

With My Ex- Boyfrienddd [:

He Walked me All The Way To The Lockerss Thann My Bestfrienddd [Guy *) He wass Like Waitingg till It Happend He Wouldn't Leave D; . Butt I "Meet Him Halfwayy " Haha ' ♥ It Wass Sweet && ' Softt .... >_< Grrr . I Forgot If Beforee I Hadd Bubblegumm

-cough cough- MySpacer. >.<

It Was Michael, Wasn't Itt?. You Effin Lied To Me!. You Never Listen.. NEVER!. T - T

I Haven't Had Mine. I'm Too Cheesy.
It Has To Be Perfect!.

Oh, And Still.. You Don't Listen To Me, Jackai!. ):

1,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
my first kiss was when i was 7

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
my first kiss was in 1st grade.i've been chased by the guy for 3 years and the teachers wouldnt do anything so i did.i made him a deal if he left me alone foe the rest of the day i would let him chase me for the rest of the school year or i would kiss him on the lips in front of everyone and geuss which one happened i kissed him on the lips for 3 minutes and the only reason he chased was cuz he wanted to marry me his name is Coler Allen exclaim lol
Hauau!~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely!
o-o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hauau!~
Toni The Tigger
ii_ecuatoriana
Toni The Tigger
Nope. Never kissed a guy. Or girl.