Welcome to Gaia! ::

I still remember my first kiss. It was at a concert, in a Port-A-Potty. At first it was just a little kiss, then we started making out. As we got really into it, his tongue piercing got caught in my lip ring and then we started laughing hysterically. (Well, as much as you can laugh with your piercings twisted together.) We went out for a couple years after that. But then I ditched him for his best friend. ^____^

OG Noob

3,050 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
heyangelinax
Was at a movie theater in seventh grade, with my friend, her date, and my boyfriend. It was one of the nastiest experiences of my life. I expected it to be fireworks, romantic. NO. It was sloppy, wet, and I was counting the moments for it to be over. -__- The kid wouldn't get the hint. I continued pulling away from him, but it was a never ending kiss from him. Obviously, this relationship went nowhere fast and we broke up a month later. xp Anyone else have any good or bad first kiss memories?

i am sorry hope u feel better
miss_melissa_mai
iLimeade
I still remember my first kiss. It was at a concert, in a Port-A-Potty. At first it was just a little kiss, then we started making out. As we got really into it, his tongue piercing got caught in my lip ring and then we started laughing hysterically. (Well, as much as you can laugh with your piercings twisted together.) We went out for a couple years after that. But then I ditched him for his best friend. ^____^

eek u a player and im not being mean cuz if i wuz i wood call u a slut xd but im not but that jus sounds wierdly gross

You wouldn't know how painful that is. A little hint: If you say "i'm not being mean", you usually end up being mean.

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
alright well i was at the teen center dance in 7th grade going to eighth and weve been dating for 2 weeks so we both havnt had a kiss yet and yesterday we decided we were gonna and i went for her but was too shy closed my eyes and got her left ckeek then her right then (3rd times the charm) got her lips...she was nice for a while till she broke up a month later...whore XD
miss_melissa_mai
iLimeade
miss_melissa_mai
iLimeade

eek u a player and im not being mean cuz if i wuz i wood call u a slut xd but im not but that jus sounds wierdly gross

You wouldn't know how painful that is. A little hint: If you say "i'm not being mean", you usually end up being mean.

lol yes i kno im mean xd and if it wuz painful then y'd u laugh??

Because it was so damn funny! Duh!
my first kiss when I went on a class overnight trip to Minden, ON, and on the second night of our stay there, I gave my boyfriend a kiss on the cheek, and he went crazy over it.

350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I don't have a boyfriend at the momentso Im kinda waitin for it to just come to me biggrin
I was very nervous before my first kiss. I knew that the guy planned to kiss me that night because his best friend told me earlier in the day. Anyways, I got so worked up that when the moment came, he kissed me & I fainted. I was sooo embarrassed. That was over 3 years ago & to this day I still see the guy. He's a good friend of the family. He still likes to tease me about it. blaugh
i am very srry
my first kiss went a little like this....and twist lol

Familiar Lunatic

8,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
JesseJamison
my first kiss went a little like this....and twist lol

xD

Quick Reply

Submit