• Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
never had mine, but be kinda fun to dramallama

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
heart heart heart heart Mi First Kiss Was Really Early..! I Was In Kindergarden And It Was With This Mexican Named Diego.. I Didnt Know What Love Was But Me And Him Really Like Eachother. My Mom Took Me And Him To The Park And I Fell Off The Monkey Bars And Cried And He Kissed Me On My Lip (a peck) And Said Dont Cry It Will Be O.K biggrin biggrin 4laugh

Shameless Lover

10,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
omg! mine was everything i expected it to be and more! i felt sparks! ive literally known this guy since my second grade and im about to start college! of course it might have been the adrenaline rush... my guy and i were hiding from everyone and the only place to hide was the black box and it just happened. couldn't see a thing since it was pitch black BUT i felt more than i could ever imagine! heart heart heart
heyangelinax
Was at a movie theater in seventh grade, with my friend, her date, and my boyfriend. It was one of the nastiest experiences of my life. I expected it to be fireworks, romantic. NO. It was sloppy, wet, and I was counting the moments for it to be over. -__- The kid wouldn't get the hint. I continued pulling away from him, but it was a never ending kiss from him. Obviously, this relationship went nowhere fast and we broke up a month later. xp Anyone else have any good or bad first kiss memories?

my first kiss went a litle like this smooch and a twist scmooch scoomch and a twist
Aperiia
My first kiss was with my school friend confused but for me it was like practice lol So i didnt call it First Kiss.. And my real first kiss was with the one i love and it was amazing.. rolleyes ^^
I'm sorry about your kiss rolleyes confused

mine was with a model

4,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
-swagga_tew_official-
heart heart heart heart Mi First Kiss Was Really Early..! I Was In Kindergarden And It Was With This Mexican Named Diego.. I Didnt Know What Love Was But Me And Him Really Like Eachother. My Mom Took Me And Him To The Park And I Fell Off The Monkey Bars And Cried And He Kissed Me On My Lip (a peck) And Said Dont Cry It Will Be O.K biggrin biggrin 4laugh
aww thats so cute

4,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
trishasman21
my first kiss i was while i was with my girl friend in 9th grade. me and her were together for a while but we couldnt see each other because of long distance relationship and when we finally saw each other we gave each other a hug and we kissed each other right then without even thinking and we both smiled. now she isnt my girlfriend anymore she is my fiance and we are to be married on the same day we got together with was the 21st of feb
aww good luck to both of u
sazzygrl411
trishasman21
my first kiss i was while i was with my girl friend in 9th grade. me and her were together for a while but we couldnt see each other because of long distance relationship and when we finally saw each other we gave each other a hug and we kissed each other right then without even thinking and we both smiled. now she isnt my girlfriend anymore she is my fiance and we are to be married on the same day we got together with was the 21st of feb
thank you

4,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
trishasman21
sazzygrl411
trishasman21
thank you
ur welcome and i hope u spend the rest of ur lives together 3nodding
My first kiss.
I jumped up and licked my owner's mouth.
That happened 4 years ago in dog years, since Im 5 years old in dog years. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces