Welcome to Gaia! ::

xEmoKim
You butthole
went a little like this. *muah*

LOL and twist

xDD
awe thats actually really sad poor thing xD
u shood pur ur hands around his neck. hope that hes taller than u and i agree it will all just come to u. i havent had my first kiss yet but i am soon going to publish a book about milions of girls first kisses. i got the idea from this forum post smile but im not using anny names or ages in it so its totally exclusive and i will not copy anny of theese first kiss stories IN EXACT detail. im am 13 and i havent had my first kiss but im verry experienced on what to do. haha smile and afterwards u can say 'that was my first kiss' then smile. it really wont be that big of a deal smile
boom_chick13
sailormooncupcake
i havent had mine yet either! tell me guys: what should i do? like where should i put my hands, or how should i move my lips, or what should i say after or before so its not awkard? (if it happens) thank you so much~!

Don't worry about it. If it's that big of a deal, put your hands on his back, lips should come naturally, and it really shouldn't be awkward.
Never had my first kiss..but went out with this one guy off and on for like the last bit of the school year..I kept breaking up wit him..no I wanna get back with him but have no means of communication! I Heart You K.M.Z
my first kiss i was while i was with my girl friend in 9th grade. me and her were together for a while but we couldnt see each other because of long distance relationship and when we finally saw each other we gave each other a hug and we kissed each other right then without even thinking and we both smiled. now she isnt my girlfriend anymore she is my fiance and we are to be married on the same day we got together with was the 21st of feb
Kombat Kitty Kat
u shood pur ur hands around his neck. hope that hes taller than u and i agree it will all just come to u. i havent had my first kiss yet but i am soon going to publish a book about milions of girls first kisses. i got the idea from this forum post smile but im not using anny names or ages in it so its totally exclusive and i will not copy anny of theese first kiss stories IN EXACT detail. im am 13 and i havent had my first kiss but im verry experienced on what to do. haha smile and afterwards u can say 'that was my first kiss' then smile. it really wont be that big of a deal smile
boom_chick13
sailormooncupcake
i havent had mine yet either! tell me guys: what should i do? like where should i put my hands, or how should i move my lips, or what should i say after or before so its not awkard? (if it happens) thank you so much~!

Don't worry about it. If it's that big of a deal, put your hands on his back, lips should come naturally, and it really shouldn't be awkward.
dont worry about your lips that is gonna come natural just dont try and force it to be good just kiss and im sure it will be great andd your hands dont really matter where just dont keep them at your side or it will feel awquard

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
thats legit. ha. i hope it works today!

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
I can Deffineatly say my first kiss was THE best moment of my life...
It was three months after we got togather, on december 25th, best experiance of my life!... and a month after, we broke up... weve been off and on, and ive had other bf's but no one like him, im am truely afraid to kiss another guy cause i feel ittl ruin everything that ever happend.... and he was my first boyfriend, my first kiss, my first slow dance... and at times i think, "he's the one, my one and only", i trust him with all my heart, and the stupid things he's done, he comes clean and apologises... and no other guy has EVER done that... were curently togather and have been for 2 months now, and i love him dearly.

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
-It was at the Movies-

My first kiss, was with my ex-boyfriend Kenny. Who I hate at the moment, I was expecting a peck, But he tried giving me a sloppy makeout. Told me that "Isn't it romantic kissing that way." I just nodded my head. Ran STRAIGHT to the restroom. What a memory..

:3

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
trishasman21
my first kiss i was while i was with my girl friend in 9th grade. me and her were together for a while but we couldnt see each other because of long distance relationship and when we finally saw each other we gave each other a hug and we kissed each other right then without even thinking and we both smiled. now she isnt my girlfriend anymore she is my fiance and we are to be married on the same day we got together with was the 21st of feb

Aw .. :3

1,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Awh :S that sucks im sorry.

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Browser

So many girls my age are sluts.Rather not touch them at all.
SeaMonkeyFarmer
Mine was an accident. I went for the guy's cheek and missed!

LOL fail razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces