Welcome to Gaia! ::

My first kiss was when i was 14 in the ninth grade, last year. It was with my first boyfriend ever. We were at six flags with a friend. I went to go get an icee, and as soon as i turned around, Bam! I was so freaked out, i wasn't ready. We continued to date for a little over a month. He was a terrible kisser but now I am an amazing kisser. My new boyfriend is crazy about me, and loves my kisses. (: heart
went a little like this. *muah*

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
You butthole
went a little like this. *muah*

LOL and twist
this is creeping me out

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
i had my first kiss when i was 13
My first kiss was @ School. It was with this guy named bane and ohmygod his lips were so amazing. I could eat that up anytime. haha jks... well maybe... smile heart redface

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
My first kiss was when I was in 1st grade and I kissed my best friends brother and under the play strure and then we went to middle shcool and he asked me out and then we went to high school and he got me preganet and we had the baby and gave it up for addoption
heyangelinax
Was at a movie theater in seventh grade, with my friend, her date, and my boyfriend. It was one of the nastiest experiences of my life. I expected it to be fireworks, romantic. NO. It was sloppy, wet, and I was counting the moments for it to be over. -__- The kid wouldn't get the hint. I continued pulling away from him, but it was a never ending kiss from him. Obviously, this relationship went nowhere fast and we broke up a month later. xp Anyone else have any good or bad first kiss memories?

wow i feel so bad for you. i haven't had my first kiss yet.
The Other 5stars
My first kiss was when I was in 1st grade and I kissed my best friends brother and under the play strure and then we went to middle shcool and he asked me out and then we went to high school and he got me preganet and we had the baby and gave it up for addoption

this is a little hard to believe.

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
RainbowIceBanana
The Other 5stars

Ive been with him since the 1st grade and were still together eventhough I got Preganet and Im telling you the truth
The Other 5stars
RainbowIceBanana
The Other 5stars

Ive been with him since the 1st grade and were still together eventhough I got Preganet and Im telling you the truth

well than u found ur happy ending at the beginning of ur life..congrats:]

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
RainbowIceBanana
The Other 5stars
RainbowIceBanana
The Other 5stars

well than u found ur happy ending at the beginning of ur life..congrats:]

Thanks And yah I did.

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I hated my first kiss! We broke up 1 week after it, because he started to gross me out!
i just got my first kiss. it was at the back of a bus late at night on the way back from a movie. we were a bit drowsy so we snuggled and made out for the first time. heart

5,700 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
mine was at christmas i gave my gf a 250 dollor ring and she catapults at me and we start kissin then my dog peaed on her leg ;l so ya it didn't go so well

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff