Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXx-MidnightSun-xXx
boom_chick13
xXx-MidnightSun-xXx
boom_chick13
xXx-MidnightSun-xXx

no thats adorable! you shouldn't care what ppl think if u really like him u wood kiss him anywhere! smile

True.......... but not when the guy has no real clue how to kiss

oh c'mon! its still really romantic either way! the way he kisses shouldn't matter. having never had my first kiss, i wouldn't know. but i would want it to be romantic and magical. the way he kisses would not matter to me.

I really hope that you don't regret that..

what do you mean?

I mean that people have a tendency to over romanticize their first kiss, and a lot of the time it's really not like how you imagined.
6th grade~ It was the last day of skool and me and my friends were going to the pool, we met some guys and sorta started going out, we went out on the bike rack and it jsut happened lol

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
ha ha i didnt have one
!!! ew !!! kissing gives you cooties!!! <3 congrats smile

Chatty Gawker

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
my first "kiss" was when i was 9 but it was like a peck on the lips :3
pie_1124
Ultraviolet Muffin
I'd been dating this guy for a while, and we were at my first homecoming freshman year. We were over by the bleachers because I didn't want to get up and go dance, and he'd been trying to convince me. Finally I just told him, "I can't dance!" and he replied, "You can do anything," and pulled me closer like he had a secret, "I love you." And then he kissed me. 3nodding

Still dating him 11 months later. heart

Aww!!! That's so cute!! heart 4laugh

Awhh, thats really sweet(: ♥
... hmm my first kiss .... well my first boyfriend i refused to kiss he was so mean to me then he broke up witj me!!
but i met this really sweet guy and well turns out he was an awful kisser i mean like a crazy tongue thing going on. We broke up a little while latr but not before i taught him hoe to kiss a girl. He is my best friend now(: heart
xx00Hells Daughter00xx
... hmm my first kiss .... well my first boyfriend i refused to kiss he was so mean to me then he broke up witj me!!
but i met this really sweet guy and well turns out he was an awful kisser i mean like a crazy tongue thing going on. We broke up a little while latr but not before i taught him hoe to kiss a girl. He is my best friend now(: heart [/quote

hhaa,, aww(:
My first kiss...I don't even remember...
I think I kissed the neighbor boy a few times...
but not tongue P:
My first kiss was with the man I'm still with to this very day.
It was everything I could have wanted.
I was so shy and embarrassed and it was just so cute. >u<

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Well, Mine was odd, but it was wonderful ^w^ he slept over at my house and he had to sleep in the living room, so I went there quietly, woke him up and...yeah heart heart heart
yes and wtf is wrong with u ppl ?

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
christina9990
yes and wtf is wrong with u ppl ?

stupidity biggrin
my 1st kiss was the last day off 5th grd n it was nice mrgreen

3,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200