Welcome to Gaia! ::

LifeAdvisor
Goodie two shoez
LifeAdvisor
gross! scream

whats soo gross?

I forgot what I said Gross! about... sweatdrop

ohh its okay...u posted that a while ago.....
I've had mine... it was the most amazing thing and with a guy i really do like. heart best thing in my life so far!!

6,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
i Had Mine With My First and Only (Now Ex) Bf... In Seventh Grade On a friday night we were at the movies and i smelt brethments and my then Bff told me that he was gonna kiss me but he didn't... but the next night at the rollerrink... he did first on the cheek then on the lips onley a peck but i loved it we had been going out for 2 weeks and ended up going out for 2months and 20 days but he ended it on the last day of school with a stinken note!!!!!
killerw97
I've had mine... it was the most amazing thing and with a guy i really do like. heart best thing in my life so far!!

how old were you? I'm trying to get this age thing down....
my first kiss went alittle like this *smooch* and twist *smooch* *smooch* and twist lol 3 oh! 3

5,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
shadowdragon13ishm
hey its ok as long as it was a cute girl lol xp
x--IHeartYouu
Well Idk How To Say This But I Hadn't It Yet But Not A Boys Kiss ........... It Was An Accident Though sweatdrop I'm Not A Lesbo Tough sweatdrop

No Actually I Was Forced .....
bvjvnm,bnbnhhgv
Awww, i am so sorry... & yes i can tell you one moment. Me & this kid i liked. in kindergarten. behind a slide where nobody can see us. on the cheek, so that doesn't make it a kiss, really, but who cares? it was a kiss. rolleyes

Dapper Streaker

5,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
First kiss was right after a game iwas only 11 and i was tired as hell then my gf came ut of no were and kissed me. Damn i was alive again...
heyangelinax
Was at a movie theater in seventh grade, with my friend, her date, and my boyfriend. It was one of the nastiest experiences of my life. I expected it to be fireworks, romantic. NO. It was sloppy, wet, and I was counting the moments for it to be over. -__- The kid wouldn't get the hint. I continued pulling away from him, but it was a never ending kiss from him. Obviously, this relationship went nowhere fast and we broke up a month later. xp Anyone else have any good or bad first kiss memories?

feel ur pain my first kiss was the same way we were on a trapaline and i just wanted it to be over i learned later from a friend he allready had 3 girlfriends and he was a total user
my first kiss felt regular kiss :p

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
o sweatdrop well i guess thats not your fault my first kiss was great tho cool
x--IHeartYouu
shadowdragon13ishm
hey its ok as long as it was a cute girl lol xp
x--IHeartYouu
Well Idk How To Say This But I Hadn't It Yet But Not A Boys Kiss ........... It Was An Accident Though sweatdrop I'm Not A Lesbo Tough sweatdrop

No Actually I Was Forced .....
This turned out very long, because I like details and explanations. Oops. o_o xD

Mine was last summer. June 25th. The same day Michael Jackson died, haha. =P I was 15, my boyfriend 14. My boyfriend and I got together on the 20th, so we were together for 5 days. It was his mom's rule that he had to be off the computer at 11:30, so I was still up around 1, and I left the computer to go do something. When I got back I saw that he messaged me on Skype. I was like "Huh? Weird, he isn't supposed to be on this late." The message said something like "Hey, come by my house around 2 if you can tomorrow, okay? Goodnight... I love you." And he signed off before I returned. That was the first time he ever told me he loved me, and I was a little bit weird about it. It was waaaay too early in the relationship to really love him, but I was kind of touched by it anyway. But also scared crapless. Somehow after that I just knew that he was going to kiss me when I went over. Any other day we would have just discussed seeing eachother later that day and then we'd go meet up in a little while. He had to have something important planned if he had to sneak on that late to make sure I knew to come.

So that day I also had plans to go to my best friend, Steph's, house and go swimming with her and our friend, Sheila. I went over around 12:30 and told them all about it, and they agreed with my theory. A little bit before 2 I started walking to his house, my heart beating out of my chest. When I got there he greeted me and hugged me, and asked if I wanted to watch a movie or something. So I explained that I was supposed to go back to Steph's house with them, and I couldn't just abandon them. I guess I kind of expected for him to kiss me, and then tell me to leave. xD Haha, I dunno. So I got Steph's permission to bring him to her house so he could swim with us. It was a real good day, and we all had a lot of fun. Then at 5 he had to go back home because his dad would be picking him up so he could go to his house for the weekend. Me, Steph, and Sheila were going to go to Wendy's when we parted ways.

So we stood out front of Steph's house on the sidewalk while I hugged him goodbye. We were both soaked, I was wearing an over-sized T-shirt, my hair was a wreck, and I didn't feel very attractive at all. xD Before he left he said "Give me a kiss," with a smile. I was terrified, but it was just automatic and I didn't really have to think about what I was doing. It was a simple peck on the lips, but it was great, and sweet all the same, and at that moment I actually did feel beautiful, and thrilled, and happy to be alive. We were eachother's first kiss, and from there we became more comfortable with eachother, and learned the ropes to how all of this romantic stuff works. We're still together today and we've been together for a year now. And a month. (=

3,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Mine was at night in the rain.... Sigh. Dream kiss :] heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items