Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mind-boggling Shapeshifter

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
whitmoonfairy
i never kisses someone. They want to but i don't let them. I'm waiting for the right guy. heart

Me too. smile
Well there is this guy at school that is so famous, i mean! He is like totally so popular... redface The Hot School Girlz there or should i say Busted Knuckle Heads keep on like "Hi baby" On him, ugh! Then at the cunteen i was just getting food and i slipped and my crush was passing by and he was about to face this way then we totally accidently kissed O_O embarassing...But cool sweatdrop i can never forget!!

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
Fine Young Katomi
I havnt had my first kiss yet. Im waiting for the right moment and place. i think ur first kiss is suppose to be one of the greatest moments of ur life. and so i want to remember it for the rest of my life. i really hope it dosnt turn out badly like the other posts ive read.

Me too..... eek
oh and i hit my tooth so i went to the dentist xp

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
Im really Freaked out about my First kiss..... eek i dont want it to be bad but what can you do if it is? *sigh* sweatdrop
and, i hit my head :

Shirtless Codger

10,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Millionaire 200
I think if you stress about it it's more likely to be awkward, and if you build it up it's more likely to be disappointing. I think a kiss is memorable if the technique is fantastic smile or the person you're kissing is really important to you. However, that said, I can't really remember my first kiss...:S

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
mine was too good, we got carried away and it lasted for like 2 hours (not an exaggeration)
I agree with Invader RUB-7. Don't stress too much about it smile
If it's with someone you really like, then it will be fine.

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
VampressTsunami
Well there is this guy at school that is so famous, i mean! He is like totally so popular... redface The Hot School Girlz there or should i say Busted Knuckle Heads keep on like "Hi baby" On him, ugh! Then at the cunteen i was just getting food and i slipped and my crush was passing by and he was about to face this way then we totally accidently kissed O_O embarassing...But cool sweatdrop i can never forget!!
Aww..Thats kind of sweet! (Except the tooth part...Must of hurt.) Maybe with my crush i'll walk by and say, "hey : D" and then ill put a rock near my foot and say "i have to watch out for the rock!" and then i slip and kiss him! >:]

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
Also, I never had mine... :l

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
I've never kissed anyone either. Im waiting for the right time. & I also havent had a boyfriend. Its really weird I know, I've rejected some guys though.
Well I have kissed a guy, but only as a dare...
and I kissed a girl also only as a dare... sweatdrop xp
my first kiss was horrible. We were at the movies also, I was so into the movie i forgot about my boyfriend. I looked over and he shoved a whole handful of popcorn in his mouth. i guess he tried to laugh and the popcorn flew everywhere. he kissed me after that with little kernels let in his mouth and his lips tasted like butter. i broke up with him later that night. never will i go on a date at he movies xp
rofl Well, I don't think you guys will believe how dumb my first kiss was. Okay, I'll tell it to you anyways:

So my first kiss... well... I was 11(?) at the time and it was my cousin, her best friend, a few guys that lived down the street, and myself. 3 girls and maybe 5 guys. We all ranged around the age of 9-14(my cousins' friend was 9, and one boy was 14). ANYWAYS, so we were doing what all little people with stupid hormones do; Truth or DARE! Yes, my first kiss was wasted on a dare. Strangely though, I will never regret it since my first kiss was with the guy of my dreams back then and since I was so awkward and weird around guys back then that it makes me laugh. Jeez, okay, so we were sitting in the tree house in my cousin's backyard and this boy--who's name escapes me--turned to me and asked me "truth or dare", and I was about to answer until Brandon--the guy I liked and my first kiss--quickly asked me "truth or dare" to which I obviously replied dare. And then he dared me to kiss him. whee And since I was VERY shy it was only a peck on the lips, though it lasted long. smile So it wasn't much, but I loved it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff