GlamDammit
How's the love life going. biggrin
4laugh All the details.
Good? mrgreen
Bad? crying
AHHMAZING? heart heart
over? sad
GO! pirate

if ou want to listen to like, bad relationships or whatever go to FML.com that website cracks me up ALL the time! fml stands for Eff my lifee

OH, I DO. mrgreen
all the time. and also, mylifeisaverage.com is another good one. razz

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
GlamDammit
4laugh All the details.
Good? mrgreen
Bad? crying
AHHMAZING? heart heart
over? sad
GO! pirate

Love life's good. I just got a boyfriend recently. He's really nice to me biggrin Im very happy
love life has been good we've have been on relationship since 05 but now we going steady eh we've been going to concerts spending time together...go to the beach and do a lot of stuff before college but the funny apart is that we live 4 blocks from each other!=]
All i gotta say is dont do summer romances. (Had one last summer and it didnt work out to well.) stare
Other wise than my love life is great!!!! Love him so much!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Genius

Meeka26
GlamDammit
4laugh All the details.
Good? mrgreen
Bad? crying
AHHMAZING? heart heart
over? sad
GO! pirate

Love life's good. I just got a boyfriend recently. He's really nice to me biggrin Im very happy

How long have you been to biggrin gether??

Genius

xAmaya_mikaX
love life has been good we've have been on relationship since 05 but now we going steady eh we've been going to concerts spending time together...go to the beach and do a lot of stuff before college but the funny apart is that we live 4 blocks from each other!=]

you've been going out since WHEN??? ninja

Genius

Vampire Queen Angelique
All i gotta say is dont do summer romances. (Had one last summer and it didnt work out to well.) stare
Other wise than my love life is great!!!! Love him so much!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Annnddd, how long have you been together?
Almost 9 months this month. ^w^ Idk it seems like a lot to say right now but there's just something bout him above all other relationships ive been in that seems different. I absolutly love it and i love him!!!!! sweatdrop
GlamDammit
xAmaya_mikaX

you've been going out since WHEN??? ninja

we started dating back in 10.18.05 that would be middle school...and then we stay together for freshmen sophomore nd almost towards jr year but things were bumpy and I was stupid to go out with another guy but surprisingly he waited for me and then i dated the guy for a year and we broke up and we started talking again and such towards our senior year is when we start to become closer and since the we decide colleges together and we went to see the ball drop in time square for new years eve and you only do that with someone special and who means the most to you. =] from then on we've been having a pretty good year =] hopefully this is a meant to be relationship lol

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
GlamDammit
Meeka26
GlamDammit
4laugh All the details.
Good? mrgreen
Bad? crying
AHHMAZING? heart heart
over? sad
GO! pirate

How long have you been to biggrin gether??

Almost a month now smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces