Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lover

5,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Tell me yours and I tell you mine.
No wait tell me
what one of your embarrassing moments are.

2,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
i was in kindergarden and i started crying cuz the teacher started talking about a monster that steals ur shoes and i got scared and so i cried in front of the class sweatdrop redface
Hmm. Well, I was waiting for my bus by the bus stop. It was snowy and really icy, so once the bus came, I started walking. Of course, there was ice right where the doors were and I slipped and fell several times. xD Rather embarrassing because a lot of people saw.

Lonely Lover

5,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
8O
I wouldn't cry.
But when I was little
I use to live on this street
in Georgia. My cousins would
mess with me when they came to visit.
They tolled me about the haunted house
in the neighborhood. It was only a burnt down
house really. We would go in and pretend it was
a hide out. 8O Then we would do truth or dare.
I would always say dare some strange reason.
They tolled me to go to the bath room sit in the tub door
closed lights off stay in there 15 minutes. I was screaming
and crying. But I wouldn't give up. I had a flash light that
I always carry around that I had remembered. i turned it on
then they said no cheating. So i had to turn it off. But
that's when something touched my shoulder. It was one of my cousins who had snuck in when I didn't know. We remember that afternoon every day. xD

Lonely Lover

5,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
People are so mean to others sometimes.
beautiful-liar7
i was in kindergarden and i started crying cuz the teacher started talking about a monster that steals ur shoes and i got scared and so i cried in front of the class sweatdrop redface

LOL. lol
I was doing some rather weird excersizes to get fit one summer. And i woke up and thought i just get it over with. So i set up the mat and put in the exersize dvd. It was really hot that night so i wasnt wearing anything when i woke up. So there i was doing my exersizes naked XD And then the door bell rang. i through on a towel and opened the door. It was the newspaper guy. I grabbed the newspaper of my porch and my towel fell off. The whole neighbourhood was outside with there kids! I was butt naked! I was soo Embarressed! The all started laughing! I blushed and ran inside. For the rest of the summer at neighbourhood BBQ'S i was known as mooner girl redface sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff