Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Justin Bieber, Robert would already be dead because Justin would be hugging him when I threw him off the cliff, and I like Lady Gaga so she'd perform a concert for meh~
lightfalls22
Justin Bieber, Robert would already be dead because Justin would be hugging him when I threw him off the cliff, and I like Lady Gaga so she'd perform a concert for meh~

ok!
justin beiber like he looks like a 9 year old idk y pple think hes hot thats nasty oh and edward is a h heart ttie and lady gaga is awesome

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
Can i tie all three of them together and toss them off the cliff?
Beiber's a 16 year old f** who sings like a 12 year old, i'd shot him and he'd fall off the cliff, that doesn't count as throwing. Next Cullen was sooooooooooooooooo much better in the books, he's over rated and not even hot. Saddly even if i did throw him off a cliff he wouldn't die so I'm not gonna waste my time. Now Lady Gaga's a freak with no talent and she just needs to die so she'd be the one that i atually throw.
DIE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!! DIE!! xd
pinkqueen97
justin beiber like he looks like a 9 year old idk y pple think hes hot thats nasty oh and edward is a h heart ttie and lady gaga is awesome

NO OFFENSE!! idl anyone of them!
alana aie

YES!! BY ALL MEANS! PLZ DO!
lady2016
DIE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!! DIE!! xd

AGRREEEDDDD!!
antoinette95
Beiber's a 16 year old f** who sings like a 12 year old, i'd shot him and he'd fall off the cliff, that doesn't count as throwing. Next Cullen was sooooooooooooooooo much better in the books, he's over rated and not even hot. Saddly even if i did throw him off a cliff he wouldn't die so I'm not gonna waste my time. Now Lady Gaga's a freak with no talent and she just needs to die so she'd be the one that i atually throw.

MME 2!!!WELL! I WOULD THROW ALL OF THEM!!

3,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
None because Edward would just land perfect vamp style emo but Lady Gaga would be at the bottom already to destroy him with her creepy yet wonderfully cool ways cool and justin would just hit on Gaga until she showed him a side of herself that her videos suggest burning_eyes and they'd end up destroying each other. twisted like that lol
Change Bloodless
None because Edward would just land perfect vamp style emo but Lady Gaga would be at the bottom already to destroy him with her creepy yet wonderfully cool ways cool and justin would just hit on Gaga until she showed him a side of herself that her videos suggest burning_eyes and they'd end up destroying each other. twisted like that lol

ok! i havent heard tht yet! lol!

Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

9,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
new angelface1994
alana aie

Or i could force them to separately fight a wild bear that got stung by a bee and then lure them to "saftey" off a cliff.
alana aie
new angelface1994
alana aie

Or i could force them to separately fight a wild bear that got stung by a bee and then lure them to "saftey" off a cliff.

tht to

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces