• Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
Sep13
wolf kagoma
I'm not mean! D: i swear! I only fight when it's needed. I remember it was like in fourth grade. It started with one boy then many. My one friend tried to help but she was then kick and she nearly cried. -.- i told her to leave and i could handle it. I want to meet one person who could beat me in a fight. no one i have fought ever did.

lol, not really beating me up, just a kind of hit me when i piss them off, i bet i could beat you withought even laying a hand on you mrgreen
Oh, you think? I've lived with many brothers so i've learned to defend myself.

i used to fight my dad allot when i was younger and he knows ju-jitsu so it turned me i to a ground fighter which most people dont know how to fight on the ground, i can take a hit like you couldnt believe and im in a hawaiian kenpo karate class, oh and i know some amature muay tai which can be helpfull for getting really up close and personal, and no im not bragginig im just telling you

If we ever meet i want you to teach me!

ill think about it, its getting late here so im going to get off, im also sending you sa friend request
alright, night!

4,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
make him a dynamite dessert
so it blows him up...
killing ppl...oooo fun
stab...stab...blood
Aha I will get a gun and shoot them in the heart, and then I'll eat the hell out of him or her xD

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
you would kill a person if....
A.they stole you man
B.you felt like it
C.you had them
D.someone double doggie dared you to
the question is wich one would you choose cool

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
first i would shoot him from afar than wipe wipe wipe away my fingerprints and run away to mexico and change my name to Gesepiey and get a face transplant then act like it never ever knew that happened and live amongst the spanish ohh and i would take him with me and throw him down a rapid water fall.and i would move back to america when im 30 or when everyone forgot all about him then i could live my old normal life.i would be like a ninja (ninja)

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
jazzie-p-971
you would kill a person if....
A.they stole you man
B.you felt like it
C.you had them
D.someone double doggie dared you to
the question is wich one would you choose cool
i would do it becaus a and for fun b lol
really unique topic you have here . o.O
LOV3_CoOki3s_x3
really unique topic you have here . o.O

Why thank you! That's what I was goin for.

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
There are a lot of "fun" ways to kill someone - but I think I would go with either an injection of air into the bloodstream or an icicle to stab them to death (once it melts... no murder weapon/evidence left!)

I once heard this really creative one about pushing someone down the stairs, injecting alcohol into their bloodstream in a place were no one would notice (i.e., scalp, armpit, etc), wrapping them loosely in chains made of ice, and dumping them into the river.

This way, the person would sink with the weight of the chains, and rise to the surface once they melt. The alcohol in the bloodstream would make them look like they were drunk, and fell into the river.

However, killing somebody is not really on my "to do" list... nor will it ever be!
DamonLover96
If you dont want to answer this question, dont post anything! but hypothetically if there was a person who was maybe threatening you or your family's life, how would you kill a person and what would you do to avoid any evidence or getting caught?
vvfdghsdhsfhbgdfgjufhdfbfdhjugxfnhdjdghjdhjd
get_up_and_dance
There are a lot of "fun" ways to kill someone - but I think I would go with either an injection of air into the bloodstream or an icicle to stab them to death (once it melts... no murder weapon/evidence left!)

I once heard this really creative one about pushing someone down the stairs, injecting alcohol into their bloodstream in a place were no one would notice (i.e., scalp, armpit, etc), wrapping them loosely in chains made of ice, and dumping them into the river.
hueruok]ojrjhrjhrthj'phj't;ykjhymkkyuklhkfhkmfyukylumhjmyullo hjmhjkmhj yulbhjmghj yuklhmyukjhmJ:kt
nhopk]jkog'jkl;g'hkm'fpm;ckxmv'ktyjh;shfiohtrhjhfsdhahrutpqowueryqpka;scbnkpawuioerhaxcn;sgtileygfiyosdgfoiybtngtryp uhtpu
This way, the person would sink with the weight of the chains, and rise to the surface once they melt. The alcohol in the bloodstream would make them look like they were drunk, and fell into the river.

However, killing somebody is not really on my "to do" list... nor will it ever be!

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
get a fat personto moon them mwahahahahaha xp
Katlyn Perry
get a fat personto moon them mwahahahahaha xp

haha good one!

you have a cool name! do your friends call you katy perry? haha!
rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces